Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
God Bless The Collies

I am so sorry to hear about your collie, Melissa.

Our dogs were given to us as earthly guardians and that is exactly what your collie was doing.

Lets pray for our canine and feline companions that have gone on before us and look forward to our reunion soon.

They are waiting for us.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Re: God Bless The Collies

Maria, Thank you so much. I know that you know how special they are and I am sure he was doing his job at the time he was hit. We are all just brokenhearted at our house! He would "herd" me and my husband all day - and just really brought so much love and humor to our home. It is like losing a family member. We have all been just thrown for a loop.

What is even worse is that my kids witnessed this and are just devastated as well. Please pray for them and my husband and me too.

I am glad that your collie is in good hands and they will find a good home for him. Thanks for your caring post!

Oh no Melissa - I'm just getting on now and don't know what happened to your precious Collie - but I am soooo sorry! I cannot imagine what your family is going through tonight. Please know I'm sending you a BIG HUG and praying you'll see your dear collie soon! Love to you dear sister.

Melissa,

I don't know what happened but from this post I gather that you just lost your precious Collie. I am so sorry. Our pets are members of our families and I know you must all be devastated at the loss. It's sounds sudden and tragic and that always makes it worse. I know that your beloved Collie is now in Heaven with Jesus running through beautiful green pastures.

Please know that I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. My heart goes out to you tonight. May God find a way to bring you some Peace.

YSIC Panthia

Hi Shirley, I posted something on one of Scott's threads, but our dog Duke was hit in a snowstorm on 2/15 and killed. It was very tragic, could have been avoided but it happened, so we are really sad about this. I know that the Lord will heal our hearts but it is still a big loss. Love you too sis.

Panthia, I really appreciate what you said and appreciate your prayers. It is like losing a family memeber and so sudden. I was thinking about CJ losing their dog and then nephew and know that they went through so much more.

Thanks again for your prayers. Love your sis in Christ.

Oh, Melissa, I had no idea you just lost your collie. I am so sorry dear sis!! , . .

My goodness, in my opinion, there's no sweeter darlin' breed. I remember well my collie, Lancer.

I do sense your heart's loss. As believers we cling to the knowing our collies will come prancing toward us on the other side!!!

melissa I am soo sorry for your loss.. I can not even imagine what you must be going through. I know it has to feel like losing a child. My dogs are my little fur babies.... I think they really think I am their mama and cry when I amnot around....

I will be praying for your family .... it breaks my heart to think your daughters saw this.... that was probably very tramatic and I pray they can erase that memory from their minds and that only the loving memories will be there....

Melissa,
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your collie; our pets are truly apart of our family.
Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Donna and J Sue, Thanks so much both of you ladies. Yes it really hurts me to think about my daughters seeing this. It was also really unneccessary and that is a big blow too. That pic is beautiful Donna. Collies are very special I agree. Thanks for your prayers! Love you both!!

Cathy, Thanks for that beautiful pic. Love you too. Hope you guys are thawing out a little in Iowa!

Oh melissa I pray that your mind will be filled with peace and I rebuke any spirits of guilt in the name of Jesus.... this is not your fault..it was an accident.

Thanks J Sue, My daughter Kaitlin told me that she felt guilty like it was her fault but really any one of us could have prevented it, including the truck driver. Thank you so much for your prayers, we can sure use them!! God bless you sis!

(I did reassure my daughter that this was not her fault too, but I know she feels bad still.)

I am so crying for you and your daughter now.... We will be in heaven soon and so will our fur babies.... i understand the tourment of guilt.....and it can happen when you witness something that tramatic.

Melissa

Cathy, Thanks for that beautiful pic. Love you too. Hope you guys are thawing out a little in Iowa!

Melissa, thank you for your concern...lots of snow still. Their a little thawing out but not much. Photobucket

GOD BLESS YOU!

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Bless your heart Sue. Please just know that we are staying strong in the Lord still. I cannot wait to meet you and all of the RITANs in heaven and I do believe it will be soon too!

W.C.
Melissa,
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your collie; our pets are truly apart of our family.
Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Oh, what a beautiful picture, Cathy!! It expresses so well what love we have for our sweet animal companions and the sorrow at their loss.... So sorry for you and your family Melissa. That is really quite a sad story; I know you hated to see Duke go in such a way. I know he's already waiting for you in Heaven, as is my sweet doggie, Rukky. I think of him all the time. Love to you and your kids and husband, Melissa!

Melissa dear Sis,

That is so sad for you and your family. I have been through the same a couple of times in my life.

Our pets are like family, and have a special spot in our hearts.

I will be praying for you and the whole family Sis

Love ybiC / Paul

Melanie and Paul,
Thank you both for your kind words and prayers. Love you both! Your sis in Christ Melissa

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com