Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PRAISING THE LORD FOR A JOB!!!

Just want to give praise to the Lord!

My husband, Rio, just got a job after almost 2 years of not having one. The Lord has kept us...the only thing we lost was a car! PRAISE THE LORD!

We do live on SS checks, but have made it through this rough time.

We pray now that our daughter, Angel, will get one.

Blessings to all those looking or praying for work.

Re: PRAISING THE LORD FOR A JOB!!!

Thank you Jesus!!!! I believe your daughter will find one soon...

My daughter has been searching for a job and I asked Jesus to give her one this week...someone called her and offered her a great job making 25 an hour!!! she did not even aply for it or did shw even know it was avalable...so get reqdy that job is coming....

Praise the Lord!! The Lord is so kind and good to us!

What wonderful news, Nadine! Praise God! I'll pray for Angel.

I totally understand because my husband has been out of work for 14 months and my daughter for over a year also. So if everyone could keep Bob and Stacy in your prayers I would greatly appreciate it.

So glad your husband got a job Nadine - hoping Angel finds one soon too - God does always come through for us - it's so hard with so many looking.

J/Sue - Wow - that sounds like a great job for your daughter! My daughter recently left her job, (she hated it that bad) Now she is looking too - she hopes to find something where she'll be happier. I'm afraid she won't have benefits though, insurance, etc. But I know the Lord will provide for her and keep her safe.

Praise God Nadine.....I know the Father is watching over you. I pray that God will supply Angel with a job and will take care of her every need.

God bless you........Love..........Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Thank you Jesus for answered prayer and we are thanking you ahead of time for your daughters Angels job.

Sarah

Dear Nadine, I am so happy for you and your husband. I have been off the board quite a bit as this has been a very busy week so I am just seeing this. Please let Angel know I am praying for her job too and miss her very much.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com