Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
To our Sweet Sister Texas Sue

Sister Sue, I'm so sorry for your sorrow in the lose of a very close friend.. I know you know where that friend is now also, which is also a comfort to us when we lose someone.

Just think we ALL will be there all together in glorified bodies with Jesus very soon...

Here's a video of a song by Ed Bruce, the song came from a female prisoner that wrote this as a poem while in jail on drug charges.

Thought that you might like the lyrics..

Love from a brother in Christ Jesus, our Lord and Savior,

Joseph

Re: To our Sweet Sister Texas Sue

Dear Sue,

I have been thinking about you at this time, including Jerry and the family.

I do not know the right words to say Sue for you at this time, except I love you as my sister.

All my love in Christ / Paul

R.J. you are a sweetheart. The song is just beautiful. The service today was a celebration of Vicki's life and the room was packed with friends with some standing in the back so lots of support for Jer. There will be another service next week in her hometown up north with all the family and hometown friends.

The good news is they both know Jesus so it will be a very short separation for them. We know we're going home this year.

Thanks R.J and Paul for your prayers and thoughtfulness. You are very kind.

Dear Texas Sue,

I have been concerned about you as well. I hadn't seen you post as often, and I was wondering how you were doing, especially after the loss of your dear friend Vicki. I know that was hard on everyone. I prayed for Vicki and Jerry, also, along with all of those who were grieving for Vicki.

Love from your sister!!!

Leenie

My precious sister,

I am sorry you have lost a wonderful and close friend. The wonderful thing is that we will soon be reunited with those who have gone before us. I will pray for your comfort sis.

Much love to you...............Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Texas Sue
The service today was a celebration of Vicki's life and the room was packed with friends with some standing in the back so lots of support for Jer. There will be another service next week in her hometown up north with all the family and hometown friends.

The good news is they both know Jesus so it will be a very short separation for them. We know we're going home this year.

Texas Sue,
I don't have words to say at this moment, so I hope this will say it for me.
GOD BLESS YOU!!
Photobucket
Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Sorry, I have been away and involved with other obligations and only seeing the posts late in the evening.

R.J., Paul, Joesph, Lynn, W.C., Lisaleenie, Donna, Ms. Victor, Carlee, Melanie, Charity, Ditta, and many others, thanks so much for all of your prayers for this family, the friends and me.

So much kindness and graciousness has been expressed from you in the past weeks that I am overwhelmed. I am copying all of the prayer posts on the other threads and sending them to Jer. They will be very prized by him. He has told me so many times how much he appreciates and loves all of you for praying for them. He looks forward to meeting you in heaven and thanking you himself.

There are several threads with messages from different ones, however, I thought I would just send our thanks on this one thread as it is close to the top of the board. May God multiply back to you all the blessings and love you have poured out for others. You are very special folks.

Texas Sue , I look forward to meeting Vickie at The Rapture , until then may the Lord comfort you in your loss today ! Vickie walks the streets of Gold with HIM ....bon , love in Christ

Thank you dear Bonnie! I am not feeling any hurt or loss, because Holy Spirit has filled me up with joy that Vicki is home. Jerry's faith is also at high level in spite of the separation from her. I saw him the day after the service and he is very much at peace. I think all of your prayers helped to bring that about and I am very grateful. He knows where she is and that they will be together again. Again, thanks to all. The RITA family is a very special part of the body of Christ. I am very glad to be included here.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com