Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
If I should disappear.....

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know ahead of time..... if I should all of a sudden disappear from RITA - it wasn't the Rapture since you guys are still here. But I think my computer is going to die any minute - it's making a really bad sound - has been for days now. And REALLY slow!! Just wanted to give you a heads up in case you don't hear from me again ....

I'll see you in heaven!!! Can't wait!

Re: If I should disappear.....

Lay hands on it and PRAY!!!!!! I will miss your little puppy basket if you are gone.

AHH!! Shirley! We'll really miss you! Wish my computer-master hubby could come down and fix your computer for ya...

Dearest Shirley - if you come up missing we will send the "Geek Squad" to your house for help!! Love you dear Shirley!

Shirley dear Sis,

You are not going anywhere. When all else fails I will send Scott to hunt you down.

He has lots of help in his detective work. He calls on all his other personalities. And lets not forget "Scarby".

Love / ybiC Paul

Shirley
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know ahead of time..... if I should all of a sudden disappear from RITA - it wasn't the Rapture since you guys are still here. But I think my computer is going to die any minute - it's making a really bad sound - has been for days now. And REALLY slow!! Just wanted to give you a heads up in case you don't hear from me again ....

I'll see you in heaven!!! Can't wait!

Hi there Shirley,

Sounds like two of my favorite tools WD-40 and plaid duct tape may not do any good for your computer...otherwise I would send you some.

Hopefully "LilSis" "it" will hang in there a little while longer.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Joseph

Hi there Shirley,

Sounds like two of my favorite tools WD-40 and plaid duct tape may not do any good for your computer...otherwise I would send you some.

Hopefully "LilSis" "it" will hang in there a little while longer.

You forgot about bailing wire....LOL

Actually, I build my own computers, but suppose we do not live within walking distance...LOL

Joseph

I would miss you very much, dear Shirley, if you weren't able to post!

I'm praying right now that your computer doesn't die out on you.

Paul/Aussie
Shirley dear Sis,

You are not going anywhere. When all else fails I will send Scott to hunt you down.

He has lots of help in his detective work. He calls on all his other personalities. And lets not forget "Scarby".

Love / ybiC Paul

Maybe scott can give Shirley a ride to the library!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com