<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
He gave everything He could, and yet . .

Lord, You owned nothing on earth at Your birth
Oh, Creator God, and Lord of the Universe
You 'borrowed' things here, living out Your Word
revealing that eternal Life is in God's Worth!~~

Lord Jesus, you borrowed a stable to begin here
and throughout your life, you knew no fear
and amidst poverty, Your heart didn't wrestle
to Save us, but encouraged us to nestle
close to You, yea, saying, any willing broken vessel
You heralded made new, . . remembering, too
how You made water into wine
then borrowed 5 loaves for 5,000 to dine

Even your tomb was borrowed
and so was your Cross
yet Who had more peace
and the purest of thoughts
set before You, such joy locked
in your Heart!! What Mercy, over Your flock!!

King of kings, You are coming for us
we can't wait to see You, Jesus
to bow and adore You, oh God Whom we love!!!

Re: He gave everything He could, and yet . .

That was so beautiful dear little sister Donna! I've been meaning to tell you that I love the picture under your name on your posts - I can just picture myself in the garden with Jesus everytime I see it! Love you Donna!

For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many. Mark 10:45

Soon, above in Heaven's Eden, oh Ms. Victor
our wait's not long compared to forever
when near His Throne ever and ever, Christ's own
will rejoice in an affair surely remembered
as God's plan to share in that Glorious Place
. . Christ Jesus with us, in His covering Grace!!!

Beautiful. Thanks for refocusing us on the One who matters most!

Jesus, we pray, every day,
may YOU be our focus
in this world that lost its way!!

John MacArthur concludes:

. . " He is the living Christ. He was Master over hungry crowds and angry Pharisees, clever theologians and bitter sinners,
ignorant disciples and intelligent governors.

Through the terrible agony of the cross all around Him were in fury, yet He was calm and in control. As He died, He forgave a penitent thief and ushered him into Paradise.

He remembered His mother and His beloved friend John. Because of the loss of blood, and the shock and torture of crucifixion, He calmly fulfilled the last prophecy concerning Him by saying, "I thirst" (John 19:28; cf., Ps. 69:21; 22:15)).

In obedience to the Father's will He voluntarily yielded Himself to death (cf., John 10:11, 15, 17-18).

No one has ever been born like Him; no one has ever lived like Him; no one has ever died like Him".

Beautiful- just beautiful.

Jesus, oh how we love you. We can't wait to meet You face to face-
to bow before you and say "THANK YOU...FOR EVERYTHING"

Thinking, and not able to imagine how deeply Jesus suffered, His Heart breaking all the while choosing this narrow path He knew pleased His Father while on earth.

Who can grasp the depth of God's agony in the garden, yet Jesus our God mastered His destiny and conquered sin as only He could as Perfect Sacrifice!!

Lord, thank You, oh Risen God, for Your Love, and Your life lived on earth, for dying, and Rising!!! . . and Your Risen Glory most cherished in Heaven!!!

Takes a life-time to learn, and always will til we reach our Heavenly Home, what love is, huh.

Christ's dear Apostle Paul knew well and lived it, trusting Jesus the Master and Teacher of Love.

We are learning, aren't we, as Christ's children, at least scratching the surface about love . . in action, , , more than a description . .

Father, thank You for Your Spirit, drawing us to Jesus, You shall have Your Way according to the Love of God and Spirit indwelling. You are making a family for Jesus and His eternal Glory. This is wonderful!!!

. . We worship You Lord, Thank You, Father, our God of Love through the Son Risen, for Your Holiness and Majesty leading us!!!

~ ~ ~

WHAT IS REAL LOVE?"

Love is very patient and kind, never jealous or envious, never boastful or proud,

never haughty or selfish or rude. Love does not demand its own way. It is not irritable or touchy. It does not hold grudges and will hardly even notice when others do it wrong.

It is never glad about injustice, but rejoices whenever truth wins out.

If you love someone, you will be loyal to him no matter what the cost. You will always believe in him***, always expect the best of him, and always stand your ground in defending him. --- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

***him (or her)

Yours in Christ,
Paul N. F.

this thread gives me great JOY !!!!
Oh Lord , we love you !!!!
we wait for you with open arms !!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com