Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I am headed for the hospital

Hi Guys,

I am home just long enough to get some things and head to the hospital. My blood pressure is through the roof and I am short of breath and having chest pains. THis all happened in the doctors office.

Please pray for me.

Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: I am headed for the hospital

Praying Lynn.....

PRAYING

Praying for Lynn

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Dear Lord,

We ask your healing hand be on our sister Lynn at this hour. We are lifting her up before you and know you will direct the doctors and bring this episode of high blood pressure under control and restore our sister to health and wholeness.

Thank you, Father for your tender mercies toward us.

In the precious name of your Son, Jesus, Amen.

praying

Lynn
Hi Guys,

I am home just long enough to get some things and head to the hospital. My blood pressure is through the roof and I am short of breath and having chest pains. THis all happened in the doctors office.

Please pray for me.

Lynn

PRAYING!!
O Lord touch Lynn, with your healing powers O Lord, we're asking in your Son Jesus name. Amen! Thank you Father for answering our prayers for Lynn.
Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Lynn, I'm praying for you.

Lynn!

May the Lord's Presence descend upon you at this moment. Lord, please be with our sister Lynn at this very instant. Please bring healing and peace to her body.

In you dwells all and we ask you give her all she needs.

God Bless You Lynn

brad Allen

Praying for God's quick healing!

Dear sis . . joining all here asking our God's Healing Hand over you . . praying for the Great Physician's touch, may He bring down the blood pressure, sis . . praying for Christ's great peace and calm and Strength over you, dear Lynn . .

God Bless you Lynn.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Father in Heaven, I pray through Your Son Yeshua to bring healings to our sister Lynn. Give her comfort right now and be with her all the time to strengthen her and knowing that You're near to her and Your miraculous power will bring complete healings to her body. Through the blood of the Lamb Yeshua, Our Savior I pray and bring Lynn's sickness to You Adonai Whose Mercy and Grace unmeasurable. Let the chest pain is completely gone and the blood pressure is back to normal again and short of bread come to the release. In Your precious Son's Name Yeshua Ha Mashiach Our Savior I pray Amen.

Praying in agreement with the Rita family that you will be healed quickly!!

Praying for you Lynn...

Rich

Praying in agreement

I come together along with all my brothers and sisters and hold sister Lynn up to you; we ask that you Lord will restore her vital signs to normal!!!

In Jesus Name we pray! Amen!!!!

Praying for you Lynn and also for your family and especially for your husbands needs. Praying for wisdom for the doctors and for healing also. In Jesus name. Amen

Lynn, hold on to your Redeemer, Jesus Christ, and He will restore you!

Dear Lord Jesus, I pray that you surround Lynn with your peace and grace. Help the doctors to have wisdom to know what to do. Touch her life with your precious healing hand. Heal her body. Help her to rest in your love. I ask in Jesus name and all for your glory.

Email: weaman@mac.com

Praying for you, in Jesus' Name.

Lifting you upbefore the throne of God, Lynn!

Praying in agreement with my brothers and sisters in Christ for complete healing for you. May the Lord go before you as you head to the hospital and give you a clean bill of health.

You are loved!

Dearest Lynn,

Praying in agreement for you dear sister.

Oh Lord Jesus Christ, we plead your precious blood over Lynn's body right now! We believe You will come to her rescue! God, fill her with your healing power, bless her with your peace, surround her with your holy presence and lift her up to your glorious throne. Turn the "bad" into "good", Father! She is Your child and Your love for her knows no bounds. Be her Healer and Protector; her Knight in Shining Armor tonight. Shower Your tender mercies upon her in the midst of this trial. Please be with Jerry and protect Him as well, Lord. Keep them both from worry and let them know Your peace like never before. We love you Lord, and we believe You are answering our prayers right now.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Dearest Lynn - I agree in prayer with all my brothers and sisters for your healing. The Lord is with you dear Lynn! Ms. Victor

Lord, please bless and comfort our dear sister, Lynn, at this time!!!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Dear Father, I am lifting up Lynn to your throne room right now in the Name of Jesus. I ask that You heal her of her high blood pressure, stabilize it, and bring it to normal now, dear Lord. I ask that You take away her chest pains, and if the problem is caused by excess stress in her life, I ask that You calm her down and give her Your peace. I pray that You bless her, take care of her, and give her Your peace that passes all understanding. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Lynn...Praying for you.

Father, in Jesus Name I would agree with all the prayers that have gone up for not only Lynn, but her family and the doctors and nurses attending to her. Cause healing to be hers' now in Jesus Name. Satan and demon powers, In the Mighty Name of Jesus, I command that you take your hands off of Lynn and her family. For greater is He that is in us than you that are in the world. It is written, Go in and bind the strongman, then you can spoil his goods. In this case also your plans. I call all plans of the enemy to be null and void in Jesus Name. Now Lord comfort and heal. Cause all stress to vanish, in Jesus Name.

Dear Lynn, I command your blood pressure to come into alignment with the Lord's perfect will for your body and pray His wonderful peace would be with you throughout this difficult time. May God richly bless you. Love, Janet

Email: ajguy@centurytel.net

Dear Lord, I'm in agreement here with my sisters and brothers for ALL of Lynn's needs in Jesus Name.

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Father,
You sent Your word and healed Lynn. So we hold fast to that word and promise.
Psalm 103
1With all my heart
I praise the LORD,
and with all that I am
I praise his holy name!

2With all my heart
I praise the LORD!
I will never forget
how good he has been.

3The LORD forgives our sins,
heals us when we are sick,
4and protects us from death.
His kindness and love
are a crown on our heads.

5Each day that we live, he provides for our needs
and gives us the strength
of a young eagle.
In Jesus name

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Dear Lynn, I just came in from our family gathering and saw your note about going to the hospital. I am praying for your blood pressure to come back to a normal range and stay there. Also, for rest, renewed strength and health. Love you Lynn!

Praying fervently.

You are in my prayers Lynn.

Father God , thank you for the privilege of praying for your children .
Thank you Lord that you went to the whipping post for every disease (39)!
Thank you for your touch on Lynn today !
For it is in that touch that miracles occur !!
We bless you and thank you Father God for her healing today ......Christ died for us ...all is available to the brethren thru the SON !!!!!
In Jesus , amen , bb

Praying for you Lynn !

God bless you, Lynn. You are in my prayers for a complete healing.

So sorry Lynn- I'm praying for you along side the other brothers and sisters. Edelweiss

Donna, any word on Lynn? Has she been admitted?

Praying for her and a good report.

Bump...

Praying for Lynn....

Praying with and standing along side all of you for our sister,Lynn.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com