<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
144, 000 ....provided just to bring them in , if they desire to COME !

...............in The Time of Jacob's Trouble (the seven years of trial on the earth ) there will be jews who have not accepted Christ yet, gentiles who are only professors of His Name , not practicing , gentiles who are in false religions, jews who are in false religions , the list goes on .
*******HOW WILL THE LORD DEAL WITH THE SALVATION OF THESE PEOPLE ONCE THE TRUE CHURCH HAS LEFT WITH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IN RAPTURE ?????
*******Does The WORD deal with this problem ?
Of course the Word deals with this problem ...The Word of The Lord deals with every problem !
144,000 from the TWELVE TRIBES OF ISRAEL are sent out to WITNESS to the lost unto SALVATION in all the world !!!
THIS IS THE WAY the Lord handles this problem ...and TWO WITNESSES will be sent to give forth The Word of Christ to all men as well , and an angel flying in the Heavens will give forth the Gospel of Christ to all men as well !
SALVATION to the masses has been taken care of for all times by THE FATHER WHO AUTHORED THE PLAN !!!
CHRIST , THE AUTHOR AND THE FINISHER OF OUR FAITH !!! CHRIST THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF "THEIR" FAITH IN THOSE YEARS THAT ARE COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is nothing NEW under the sun , Dear Believers ....all has been told that you will ever need to know in HIS WORD ....and Christ was the LIVING WORD made flesh !!!!
The Church has evangelized the world for over two thousand years ....the church was assigned to this IN THE AGE OF GRACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Age of Grace !
During The Time of Jacob's Trouble "another" group assigned by The Lord Himself will take over this assignment that the Church has had to leave behind because of her departure with The Lord Himself !!!!!
New revelation PAST the BOOK of The REVELATION ??????? what ?
Christ warns ....do not take away from or add to this word from God !
WHERE in the Book of The Revealtion does it reveal that some in the Church will STAY TO EVANGELIZE THE EARTH during the Tribulation Period ?
The CHURCH IS ONE IN THE UNITY OF CHRIST ....we stay as one in HIM ! If you are in The church who has not denied His Name or are LOOKING and LOVING HIS APPEARING YOU ARE GOING UP WITH HIM IN THE RAPTURE >>>DEPARTING EARTH FOR THE WEDDING SUPPER OF THE LAMB !!!!
no new plans have been made for the CHURCH ...they are solid in the plan already made by The Lord Jeus Christ

Re: 144, 000 ....provided just to bring them in , if they desire to COME !

I agree with you 100% bon. Very well said.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Amen, This is God's revealed plan from the Bible, and you have said it well! God bless you sister Bonnie!

THE MOST IMPORTANT THIS YOU CAN EVER DO AFTER SALVATION :
STICK WITH THE REVEALED WORD OF GOD in all of it's perfection , for it is a LIGHT UNTO YOUR FEET !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
no matter how wonderful something sounds that is NOT in The WORD ......it is false !
Lean not to your own understandings, imaginations ...consider THE WORD !
The Lord knowing that in the end(the 2000 years after Christ ascended), seductions would come to the little flock ....provided THE WORD and The Holy Spirit teaches us The WORD daily ...it is our daily bread from The Father Above through His Precious Son !!!
Read The Word , accept it as TRUTH ....let no other ideas fill your heart and mind that go against what it has said , no matter how fabulous they sound !
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD !!!!
THE WORD OF GOD ...PERFECTLY REVEALED TRUTH AND WISDOM FROM THE LORD !

Khog
I agree with you 100% bon. Very well said.

Kevin

AMEN, Kevin!!!!

Great message Bonnie!! What you said was based totally on scripture, and well written!!!

bon

Christ warns ....do not take away from or add to this word from God !
WHERE in the Book of The Revelation does it reveal that some in the Church will STAY TO EVANGELIZE THE EARTH during the Tribulation Period ?
The CHURCH IS ONE IN THE UNITY OF CHRIST ....we stay as one in HIM ! If you are in The church who has not denied His Name or are LOOKING and LOVING HIS APPEARING YOU ARE GOING UP WITH HIM IN THE RAPTURE >>>DEPARTING EARTH FOR THE WEDDING SUPPER OF THE LAMB !!!!
no new plans have been made for the CHURCH ...they are solid in the plan already made by The Lord Jesus Christ

Bon, powerful Word based on Scripture. Clears up confusion, doesn't it.

. Jesus will not have a broken body at the time of the rapture . . He plans for His Bride completed at the Snatch, a honeymoon WITH HIM in His Heavenly chambers!! The church has not been instructed or told she will be on earth during Jacob's Trouble.

Great message, Bonnie. . . !!!

Bonnie, as I was reading your post I could see a relay race. Each runner completes his assigned portion of the race and then passes the baton to the next runner. Remember Paul's reference to the race?

2 Timothy 4:7 "I have fought the good fight; I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

THEN LOOK AT THE VERSE THAT FOLLOWS -

2 Timothy 4:8 "Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord; the righteous judge, will give to me on that Day (capitalized) and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing."

He refers to "that Day" - a special assigned day when crowns are given to those who (1) love His (Jesus) appearing (rapture) and (2) those who have finished their race (their assigned time). Thanks Bonnie, you made my day today. The church finishes its assigned time in the race and hands off the baton to the Jews so they can finish their part of the race - the last lap to the earthly return of Jesus to the Mount of Olives.

Donna, I like what you said above. Makes me think of this verse:

Rev. 7:15 "He Who is sitting upon the throne will spread His tabernacle over and shelter them with His Presence."

Such a beautiful assurance of security and safety in our Father's Presence.

Sue, amen, huh, talk about our Kinsman Redeemer written for us to take seriously His covering and shelter and refuge . .

Jesus loves to "Wing" us in His Feathered Shelter of peace and sanctification . . . the Spirit and the Bride say come!!!

The LORD has brought eternal redemption!!! Oh, Father, thank You, we are redeemed by our Lord Jesus Christ!!

our God has spoken!!! He is completing for Jesus a heavenly bride, for all eternity!! We receive God's poured out blessings from our Kinsman Redeemer, taking refuge in His Sacrificed covering!! .

I decided to post my reply in a separate thread. You are welcome to check it out if you like as it is in opposition to your post about who the 144,000 are....with scriptural references.

Dee , the Church is not in two places at one time . ***as an example John was taken up to view the Tribulation thru The Open Door Christ speaks of in Chapter Three ......why was he not LEFT here on earth to promote a special mission given to him by Christ during the Trib.?
John was as much an example of The Church as anyone could be ....for it was he who was allowed to see The Revelation given by the Lord Jesus in the first place . his experience is an example of waht we will experience as part of the church .
Why did he not have the experience you are describing .......if anyone would be privileged to have this special assignment he would , would he not ?
I do not believe what you are saying ...I think it is new and it is false ....
I love you, Dee , but I do not agree with your beliefs .

Bon~ How refreshing, your much needed post!

!Thank you!

"...And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a 'light that shines in a dark place', until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts: knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit."

Wonderful post Bon wonderful.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com