Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
OFFICIAL 'SHARE THE LOVE POST'

OK, with all this "debating" going on I thought we should take a break and post SOME LOVE for the peeps on RITA.

I came across this website just by accident. Cant even remember what I was looking for.
I thought "how wonderful they have a rapture forum"

I was a lurker for a while...reading all your posts and wondering who these people were. Some of you really challenge me to think, and some make me laugh!

You guys touched my heart with your words so I decided to join in.

Its been maybe 3 weeks since I first posted (dont hold me to that date) and you all have made me feel welcome. Im SO HAPPY I FOUND RITA. And most of all it has been SO wonderful to be able to share thoughts and 'discoveries', and excitement for the times with all of you.

and I REALLY HOPE everyone takes a deep breath from tonight. His mercies are new every morning, so let ours be too.

We ALL see thru the glass dimly but when HE appears we will ALL see clearly.

Oh and share a great pic....I love the pics on here.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Re: OFFICIAL 'SHARE THE LOVE POST'

I would love to share the love...BUT I am about to be getting a phone call from a Chropractor friend;) pray for me..... i am nervous....

Dearest TeaRose and Joyful Susan - I will happily join the "Love Post"!!! TeaRose - you took the words out of my mouth, when I first found this forum I felt right at home, all the love, all the prayers, all the concern over christian matters in the world today - the first place I would go when I get on my computer is the RITA forum - I just have to start and end my day with my dear brothers and sisters here at RITA.

Joyful Susan - you are one of the sweetest sisters I know and I can't wait to read your next post!

My heart has been breaking over the last few days over some of my sisters and brothers leaving the site over disagreements - why, why, why?

So, my sisters, I join you for love and I love everyone here. Ms. Victor

I just want to go on record & say I LOVE EVERYONE!

TN Dove
I just want to go on record & say I LOVE EVERYONE!

LOVE YOU TN DOVE!!!!

ahhh Ms Victor!!!! You are the sweetest..and I think its an honor to know you...

I have been talking to a new friend :)..He is very nice, smart and godly...we have not met yet and this was our first phone call to each other.... I was nervous and it went well...I think he was more nervous than I was...lol....

He said he will call me tomorrow!! Could God be working fast...lol lets see I have 2 months before the rapture so I had better start making plans..I am kidding...

I LOVE EACH & EVERY ONE O' Y'All :)

free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

-

free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

OoOoOoOoOoH Yeah Im feelin the LoVe!

Hey Randy,

How are you doing....Hope you are feeling
better and nice to see you posting.

TeaRose
OoOoOoOoOoH Yeah Im feelin the LoVe!

Bumping this thread up! This is THE PRETTIEST picture I've ever seen, Tea Rose!!! Love it and what I wonderful LOVEly idea. here's my pretty pic of jesus and the children

You might like this one too Melanie.

awww... that's exactly what I was going off to do (sleep) when I checked rita one last time and saw your post. thank you! I like your thread idea.... so here's one more for the collection 'nite!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com