Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I snuck out of my room and found a computer on my unit so I can talk to you all

Hi Guys,

Well, it looks like tomorrow I will have a heart catheteration. My cardiologist told me I had a abnormal stress test results. Apparently there is a blockage and my heart muscles are not receiving enough oxygen. Friday in my family doctor office, just went for a regular 6 month follow up, my blood pressure was 204/110, I was having chest pains and shortness of breath. I have experienced this for the last three weeks unaware of what was going on. I was also have some pretty bad chest pains. I was admitted Friday evening into the hospital and this admit was straight from my doctor's office.

I may have blockages in the tubes leading from my kidneys which is part cause for the high blood pressure. Right now I am comfortable and my blood pressure is coming down. I am on a portable heart monitor so I am free to at least walk around some.

I love you guys, I am so grateful for your love and your prayers. Please pray for Jerry as he can't be up here with me as much as he would like because of his health problems. I will try to let you know how this heart cath. goes and what will have to be done to get more oxygen to my heart. God is in control and He has given me peace like a river and a wonderful holy calm about all this. What comes to mind is having the faith of a mustard seed.

Gosh it is good to be able to talk to you guys, thank you for being there.

I love you all so much..............Lynn

If any body would like to call me my number is:
1-812-485-6015 and I am at St. Mary's Hospital here in Evansville.

Re: I snuck out of my room and found a computer on my unit so I can talk to you all

It's so good to hear from you Lynn. I'll be praying that everything goes well with your heart catheterization, and that you'll be out of the hospital soon. We love you Lynn!

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Re: I snuck out of my room and found a computer on my unit so I can talk to you all

Hi Lynn!

It's great hearing from you. Am glad that you're doing well. I will indeed keep -ing for both you & Jerry.

& lotsa s 2 ya'--

SNC

Oh, dear Lynn, it's so good to hear from you! It's been my experience that when the Lord gives you peace over a situation, He's reasurring you that He is in control. Just rest in Him and you will see Him working wonderful things in your behalf.

Will be praying for you, my dear sister. You're in the loving hands of our Lord.

Lynn:

Back, last year (2009), my mother was with me during Thanksgiving and
REALLY had no energy at all. It was noticeable. Then, she didn't really
feel like traveling over here for Christmas and so she stayed home. When
she visited friends around New Years, she was having a lot of chest pains
and started taking nitroglycerin. Then, she finally went through, most likely,
what you will be having. She had 2 stints put in - one on each side of her
heart - one in January and, after she recovered, one just done in February
and there is a NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE - SHE IS FEELING MUCH
BETTER!!! She is 83 and they can do AMAZING things now!!!

GOD BLESS YOU AND GET BETTER SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Calvin,

That is exactly what I have been going through. Your mother's symptoms are just like mine. Thank you for sharing her experience with me. This sure explains a lot of why I feel the way I do.

Love.............Lynn

Awww, Lynn... we LOVE you & your family here is already .

Lynn, It's great to hear from you... I was worried when you told us you had to go into the hospital. Glad you are feeling better. My prayers will be with you and your family as you go through your heart catherization. God bless you my sister.

What a scary turn of events!

Wow, Lynn, we are praying for your fast recovery.

Glad to see you were able to sneak out a message to us.

God Bless.

Lynn,
I can just see you sneaking down the hall so you can put our minds at rest. Wish I could be there to take care of you. I have a phd when it comes to hospitals.
Since I can't be there, I'll trust our heavenly Father to be there for all of us. I know you're in wonderful hands. Will pray for Jerry too cuz' sometimes its harder to be the one on the outside than it is to be the one in the bed.
Love you Sis!
Cheryl

TN Dove
Awww, Lynn... we LOVE you & your family here is already .

Amen!!
Love you Lynn

Lynn-Head!! ( ok I see this in the post up there all the time so I automatically call you this :))

I am rejoicing to hear from you!!! and thankful it is something that can be corrected and that you are better......

Thank you sooo much for finding away to update us....

You mean so much to the board...

Lynn! I'm so glad they have found the problem and that things are looking so much better - glad you're feeling better and that your spirits are up - praying you and Jerry will be back home together soon and that we all will be in our Lord's presence REAL SOON!
(my computer is hanging in there so far, but sometimes is so frustrating to even try to use) - so glad you were able to find a way to update us! Bless you for that dear Lynn! We love you sis - Shirley

Lynn, I laughed when I saw how you titled your post. I can see that you are a take-charge woman and resourceful. I love that. I have a peace about your situation and know that God has you covered. For you Lynn:

"Be merciful and gracious to , O God, be mericul and gracious to me, for my soul takes refuge and finds shelter and confidence in you; yes, IN THE SHADOW OF YOUR WINGS will I take refuge and be confident until calamities and destructive storms are passed." Psalms 57:1

Dearest Lynn - How happy I am to see your post! I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts - I really miss reading your posts and seeing that little bunny of yours! Wish I could be there with you to keep you company and to help out. Love you dear sister! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Lynn I have been offline but came on to check on you and am so glad to see an update.

Please know I will be praying and standing in the gap with all the many believers who love you and stand in faith believing for your healing.

I believe you will feel better than you have in years, very soon.

In Jesus Holy name we come in agreement believing for your complete healing and deliverance from this affliction. For the afflictions of the righteous are many but the Lord brings us through them all. Bless the name of the Lord, Most High.

Bless you precious sister.

2HH

Lynn -

I'll be praying, too, as you undergo your procedure tomorrow. Calvin's word about his mother's quick healing is encouraging, and I'm praying for the same speedy recovery for you!

We'll look forward to the good post-operative report!

Email: kate5525@aol.com

Lynn never you mine the pillow fight we are having in the RITA reck room!!!

You just stay your mind on getting better and returning to the most loving fellowship group in this corner of the universe!!!

We are covering you with many prayers!!! Get well soon!!
That's an order!!!

Try also not to get to addicted to the hospital ENSURE!!

I hear that drink is mesmerizing!!!!

Lynn-So glad you are getting some care! Have been praying for you since I first saw your post.

Take care sweetie and God bless you!

Lynn,
We're praying and standing in agreement for a complete healing for you with the blood of Jesus; by His strips you are healed.

We will continue to pray for you, and also praying and asking the Lord to comfort your husband Jerry, while you are away. Thank the Father, for answering our prayer for Lynn and Jerry.

BE BLESSED IN JESUS NAME!!!

Blessings,Photobucket
WC/Cathy

Lynn, so glad to hear you sneaking down the hall LOL

I had a heart cath. a few years ago, piece of cake, I was laughing and joking with the Drs. the whole time. I am praying ALL IS WELL

Will try to give you a call.

Karen!!!! So glad to see you..Dont leave me..I need you to post the news for me...... I did bookmark your site though;)

Dear sister, Lynn!

So happy to hear from you. Thank you for checking in with us, and giving us an update, but don't be sneaking down the hall! LOL! Actually, I'm happy to hear that you're feeling up to that.

I'll definitly be lifting you up to the Lord tomorrow. Praying for Him to give the doctors His skill and knowledge and to guide their hands. Praying for a speedy healing and quick recovery for you, according to His will, and for His glory. In Jesus' precious name, Amen.

Try not to worry sis, you are covered in prayer. Praying for Jerry also.

YSIC,
Chris N.

Lynn -

Praying that your heart catheterization goes well, that you soon feel much better, and will not need to stay in the hospital for long.

Am in agreement with Lisaleenie that the peace you feel is God's reminder and assurance to you that He is with you, and indeed in control.

Keeping you in thought and prayer.
God bless you.

Lynn,

I sent you off an e-mail last night for when you can sneak out again.

I am praying for you sis, I know this must be hard on you as well you are worried over how Jerry is getting along without you at home. Please write me when you can and let me/us know how you are.
In the mean time, I am here for you in thoughts/love and prayers!

YSIC
Brenz

Praying for you sis that all will go perfectly and that you will know the Lord's presence very strongly through this time.
love
Ditta

Praying that everything will go well for you and that you will have an uneventful recovery and feel much better in the very near future. God bless. Edelweiss

Lynn,

Your procedure will go very well today :) I pray for your total...absolute...complete peace and rest.

David

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com