Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Re: Elton John: "Jesus was Gay"

That is blasphemy. Elton John lives in Atlanta and, he and his circle cannot see beyond their noses because they want to continue whatever lifestyle they choose.

They have chosen to be blinded and they are.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

When I first read this article the other day, I just burst out laughing. I mean no disrespect. I just can't get over these crazy hollywood types sometimes and what they come up with!

These are the same people who berate us Christians saying we have no "proof" of our God and that the bible is true, etc.

Where is his proof that Jesus was gay?? Talk about pullin that rabbit out of the hat! I guess when you are supposedly "famous" enough, you can say anything you want and some of the idiot masses are going to believe what you say as a "fact". How sad and blind!

I have known gay people who love Jesus and would never ever, overstep that boundary.

Elton John is playing with fire by saying this......and I mean that literally!!!!!! But, he is a little out there we have known that. I knew a lady that used to walk his dog.

Our society is so dumbed down now, it is horrifying.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

How sad and scary to make those comments! Will pray for this man as he sure needs prayer! Sounds like he is completely given over to a reprobate mind.

This is a horrible thing to say about our Lord who was sinless!

From Jude:

10) But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves.

13) raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.

14) Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also saying, "Behold the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints

15) to execute judgment on all who are ungodly, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the HARSH THINGS WHICH UNGODLY SINNERS HAVE SPOKEN AGAINST HIM."

Sue, The book of Jude I believe is a book of warning before the trib! The verses you posted are so fitting as are these:

Jude 20 But you beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit.

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God,looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction;

23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.

I believe our duty here in these last days is to do just what these verses say - pray and try to witness to the unsaved to bring them into the kingdom with us.

I believe the Lord would want no one to be left behind, not even Elton John!!

Melissa, good word! I agree completely. It looks like Jude had a pretty good grip on what we are seeing just before Jesus comes. Yes, there are some we have to literally "pull out of the fire". I do hope that Elton John gets to a place where he recognizes Jesus in the true light and not a twisted one - our beautiful, wonderful Savior - pure, undefiled and HOLY.

Amen T Sue!

corgi mom maria
That is blasphemy.

Ditto!!!

EJ deserves no attention here...why would anyone here be more interested in this hot mess than information on the children of God? I didn't come here to learn about sinners, but about GOD. I am aware of the ways of the world...

Sorry, just my 2 cents...

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com