Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update On Lynn

Hi Everyone,

I just got home and just received a call from Lynn's brother Brian. After speaking, he asked me to post regarding what Lynn has been through today;

They went to do the cath to her heart and found a major blockage of 80% on the anterior artery. They put a stint in on that artery and all went well. She is awake and it all looks good...good enough for her to go home probably tomorrow!

So, I am praising and THANKING GOD over our dear sister Lynn. For them finding this, hence who knows what could have become of her if they hadn't and for her FULL healing!

If I hear anything else I will let you know.
I told him to tell her we all say hello and am praying for her and that ALL is well here on RITA!

Love you all
YSIC
Brenz

Re: Update On Lynn

Brenda,

Thanks so much for this wonderful update on dear Lynn. We have all been waiting for a report and this is a really great one. Praise God that she went in for her check-up when she did, the doctors spotted this problem and she received such speedy treatment. Very happy to hear she will be home so quickly. That is what she really wanted. Bless you Brenda!

Praise the Lord! and will continue to keep Lynn and family in prayer!

Email: Mehyndshaw@AOL.com

GREAT NEWS !!!

Glad she'll be ok..

That's glorious!

Lynn is a trooper!

Rich E
GREAT NEWS !!!

Glad she'll be ok..

Ditto!!!

I am so relieved for this good news! And thanking You Lord for this good report for Lynn. Thank You for revealing the problem, bringing the solution, and guiding everyone involved with Your strong hand to bring renewed health to Lynn.

"For I the Lord your God will hold your right hand, saying unto you, 'Fear not; I will help you" Thank You Father for going before Lynn to provide all her needs, even before she asks. Bless you Lynn!

Oh, praise the Lord! I'm so glad to hear this wonderful news!!! It is so much like the Lord to preserve and protect Lynn before anything fatal happened. He's done that with me, too.

THANK YOU, DEAR LORD!! I PRAY FOR HER COMPLETE HEALING IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AND THAT HER BLOOD PRESSURE IS STABOLIZED.

We love you, dear Jesus!

Thank you, Brenda, for the update!!

Thanks for the update Will continue to hold Lynn & Jerry up in prayer.

Another Yaaaay!!!! I'm so glad along with everyone else that Lynn is gonna be okay - and going home very soon! Thank you precious Lord for taking care of our sisters Lynn and Leenie!!!

Brenda, thank you for relaying this wonderful news, that Lynn is going home tomorrow and that all went well with her procedure. Lord Jesus, thank you for your lovingkindess, your goodness, your healing power and faithfulness to our sweet Lynn! Lord, continue to cover her in the shelter of your wings and minister to her spirit your love and comfort. Thank you Jesus!

PRAISE THE LORD FOR OUR DEAR SISTER LYNN! Thank you Brenda for letting us know how our dear sister Lynn is doing. I know the Lord is watching out after her in so many ways - our Lord is so sweet and good to us! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

P.S. - WE LOVE YOU DEAR LYNN!!!!!

Praise God, Praise God, from Whom All Blessings Flow! Praise You, Jesus!

Thank you for sharing this with us Donna

Lynn hurry back soon... I really believe that you are going to have more strength than ever before and be better than you were before...

Praise God for this GOOD NEWS about Lynn. Edelweiss

Wonderful news! Praise God

Thinking and praying for you Lynn, while you recover. Thank you and all of the Mods for the work you do here at Rita that we might have a place to gather together and fellowship with one another.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com