Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer request sciatic problems

I have been having problems with the lower back and sciatic off and on. But this last snow fall
here in Pittsburgh Pa. did me in.

I will be trying to find a Chiroprator to look it.

But right now I am in alot of pain.

Thanks

Re: Prayer request sciatic problems

I know how that feels like, thanking God because this winter was the oddest I've experienced...we hardly had/have snow so I did a lot less shovelling.

If at all possible, don't shovel Mary that is so hard on your back.

Holding you in prayers...
YSIC
Brenz

Mary, vacuuming, sweeping are also not good. Anything with that push-pull motion will aggravate the pain. Ibuprofen is supposed to be good for relieving pain. Also, Broemlian (may be mispelled) is an ingredient in pineapple that is a natural muscle relaxer. You can also buy it in capsules at the health food store.

Best remedy - Father, heal Mary by releasing the pain that is being caused by pressure on the sciatic nerve. Reveal any root causes or issues that may be causing it and remove the root Father. In Jesus name I declare health and wholeness for Mary. Amen

Thanks Brenda,

This was the worst winter of my whole life!

Texas Sue ,

Thanks for your prayers and great advice.

Dear Mary,

I understand very well how much sciatic pain hurts, so I can really sympathize. What has helped me is simple back exercises that has brought me great relief. (I actually got those back exercises from googling "back exercises for sciatic pain" and step by step pictures would come up on how to do it.)

In the meantime, I will pray for the Lord's complete healing, dear sister. Prayers are the most helpful above everything!

Lisaleenie

I am googleing right now THANKS!

Mary, I'm praying for a healing in your body.

Dearest Mary - praying for your healing dear sister!

mary
Lisaleenie

I am googleing right now THANKS!

You're more than welcome! Let me know if they helped you as much as they did me!

Mary,

I have suffered from sciatica this past year and it's horrible. The major pain is gone (bedridden for awhile) and still is very bothersome if I do chores. I love to garden but that has come to a standstill. I can only bend over for a few minutes at a time. So far walking hasn't helped.

Leenie is right....do the gentle back exercises. I too Googled online and followed step by step. My favorite, that I do whenever I feel the pinch is to stand with my feet a little apart, put my hands on my lower back palms out and lean back for a count of 5. Do this about 10 times as many times as you need during the day. It gives me instant relief.

Hope this helps a little.

Praying for you right now sweet Mary..

Thanks everyone.

I will be trying to get an appointment with
a Chriopractor today.

Thanks

Mary:

May you be BLESSED and guided to the right one!!!!

BLESSINGS~~~~

Calvin

Praying for you.

Thanks everyone for your prayers.

I have a 4 pm appointment today.

I hope just an ajdustment and rest will
do the trick. The pain has gone to the
front of my leg just a bove the knee.

Thanks

<>