Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Results of the pathlogoy report!!

Hello my dear brothers and sisters,

I could feel all of your prayers starting last night! I was shocked how calm I was driving to the doctor's office this morning. The only time that I started to get nervous was just before the doctor walked in!

He examined me, and said that I was healing very nicely. (Praise the Lord!). He did say that there was more cancer than he had expected, and that there were some cancer cells in the lymph glands. But the good news was that he said that I had a slow moving cancer, and that I had LESS THAN A 10% CHANCE OF THE CANCER SPREADING!!! WHOOOO HOOOO!!

He did say that he had to monitor me very closely for the next 5 years, and that he wanted to see me every 3 months for that 5 year period to check and make sure that the cancer wasn't starting to spead. If it does, then we will need to take measures, of course, to aggressively stop it. In the meantime, NO CHEMO, PRAISE THE LORD!!! (And I'm sure we'll be outta here LONG BEFORE those 5 years come along anyway!!)

I felt soooo happy leaving that office! He even granted me another 2 weeks at home for a full recovery before I have to return to work.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR HEARTFELT PRAYERS, ENCOURAGEMENT, AND COMFORT TO ME!! BELIEVE ME, YOUR PRAYERS FOR ME WERE HEARD!! I FELT THE STRENGTH AND PEACE OF GOD ALL LAST NIGHT AND ALL DAY LONG TODAY!

I LOVE YOU ALL! GOD BLESS YOU!!

Re: Results of the pathlogoy report!!

Eileen, That is such wonderful news!! Rejoicing with you! So glad that you got some extra time off as well! Praise the Lord

Glad that everything worked out !
Praise the Lord.

Leenie, I am so happy I could turn cartwheels! Our God is an AWESOME God. I am so thankful for the healing power of Jesus name and His blood over you. If I were close enough I would bake a cake and bring it right over along with some party hats. Praising & thanking God for taking such good care of our sister Leenie.

Yaaay Leenie - That is such GOOD NEWS!!! GOD IS SOOOO GOOD!!! Less than a 10% chance is hardly anything and you are right --- we will be long gone in the next 5 years! Enjoy your extra time off praising and loving our Lord! Two weeks? You may not even HAVE to go back to work!

WooHoo!!!!Rejoicing in the Good News!!!!

Great news! Check out that Essiac Tea, & with all of the prayers going up you'll kick the rest.

I don't know if I told you, but JFK's personal physician used Essiac to cure his colon cancer when chemo of the day wouldn't touch it. The herbs just build your system back up to do the rest naturally.

Eileen,

Praise the Lord! How wonderful for your good report. I am a 3 year cancer survivor myself and I have been praying for you. I know just what you have been going through and our Lord has been taking good care of you!

No Chemo, whoo hoo

That's the best news ever! Take the next two weeks and get lots of rest. The surgery and stress can really take a lot out of you so you really need your rest.

God Bless you Eileen and congratulations

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL NEWS, LEENIE, DEAR SIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise the LORD!! OH, THANK YOU JESUS!!!! that our sweet sister does not have to go through that!!! I am sooo delighted!!! OH, what a relief!!

YES, CARTWHEELS and CAKE are in order here!!

Dear Melissa, Mary, Texas Sue, Shirley, Cheryl Ann, TN Dove, Panthia, and Melanie,

How I wish all of you were with me right now! I would be doing cartwheels and eating chocolate cake with all of you, headed by our cheerleaders Texas Sue and Melanie!!!

I can feel the love from you all and I thank each and every one of you for your prayers and support!!!

And thank you, TN Dove, about the suggestion of the Essiac Tea. I will definitely look into that!

Lisaleenie:

GREAT, GREAT NEWS!!!!! The hardest part, I'm sure,
was NOT knowing!!! That was a GREAT relief!!!!!!!!

PRAISE AND THANKS TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Praising the Lord, for He IS good...always has been, actually...but we know that!!!

I read the part where the doc would monitor you for some 5 years or so and thought, like you..."yeah, that's nice, but she won't be here..."

Dearest Leenie - I just checked in and saw your post - PRAISE THE LORD!!!! I am so happy to hear your good news! The Lord is so good to all of us and meets our every need. I know you have a load off of you now that you know how things stand with the cancer - I agree with you, I don't think we will be here much longer! Love you Leenie! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Dear Calvin, RO, and Ms. Victor,

Thank you all for your prayers and sharing my joy with me!

Calvin, yes, it was the not knowing that kept me on pins and needles!

RO, I cracked up at your comment about the 5 years!!! That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!!

Ms. Victor, you're always such a comfort to me. Love you, too, dear sister!!!

Oh my goodness, Leenie, there is NO WAY we could possibly be here that long! Goodness... I have to see my oncologist every six months too and each visit when I have to schedule the next one I'm always thinking to myself the same thing- "Oh, there's no way I'll even be here for that one!"

Boy, I just know that one of these day that will REALLY be true!

Thank you for the update dear sister..

I'm rejoicing with you over this good news..

God bless...

Joseph

Melanie, I know exactly what you mean! I'm always thinking that all the time, "Well, I'm not going to be here to see or do this and that..."

5 years!!! NO WAY!!

Joseph, bless your heart, thank you!!!

Praise God from Whom ALL Blessings Flow! Praise You, Jesus!

Dear Lisaleene,

Praise the Lord!!! I am so happy for the results that you received. I pray that you will continue to heal and that you will become completely cancer free. He
is still in the healing business.!!!!

GOD BLESS...Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

Eileen..

Woo Hoo...YAY Praise God..Thank You Jesus..

Love ya sis

Sarah

Count me in on the Holy Spirit Cheerleading Squad!!

It sounds like to me that prayer was holding that cancer back!! Now it has to flee in the name of JESUS

I am so happy for you Leenie...
(Do you have any idea how long this took me )

Dear Rhonda, Virginia, Sarah, and Joyful Susan,

My dear sisters in the Lord, thank you for celebrating with me!! Whoooo Hoooo! And we got another cheerleader, Joyful Susan!! I just loved those celebrating icons, thank you for taking the time to do that!!!

I love you sisters!

I am so glad, hon. Our God is so good.

Dee, thank you, dear sister!

God IS so good! A BIG AMEN TO THAT!!

That is great news Lisaleenie!!!

Now just command the spirit of Cancer to leave your body in the name of Jesus and cast it out and Jesus will and you will be cancer free!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Thank you, dear Angelheart! Tha spirit of cancer doesn't have a chance with the power of the Lord coming against it!

That's right Lisaleenie so proclaim it and let Jesus do the rest!!!

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Eileen -

Thank you for the update, as was waiting to hear the result of your doctor's appointment. Am continuing to send heartfelt prayer to heaven on your behalf that you will be completely well - disease free.

Know that you are being remembered in many thoughts and prayers. God bless you. :)

PRAISE GOD

He is so faithful and loves us so much.

THIS IS THE BEST "GOOD REPORT" EVER!!!
I AM REJOICING WITH YOU EILEEN!

THANK YOU JESUS!

[/quote]

Praise the Lord.

Abba, please protect my sister with peace. Don't allow the enemy to fire any darts of doubt her way. May she walk with confidence that her health will remain until the day we meet you in the sky!!!

I'm rejoicing with you on your good report, Eileen!! WOOO HOOO!!

I think we'll be out of here soon too, but if you ever want to talk to me in the mean-time about the glyconutrients I mentioned before and how they help the body to see the "bad" cells and get rid of them, just email me and I'll share more.

You sure made the right decision not to have those lymph nodes removed!!!! I'm so glad you stuck by that choice!

Email: DiChapman1@aol.com

Duh sorry sis just caught this later thread after the other one! I am so so glad that you will not be having that horrible chemo and that your immune system is going to be built up nicely with good things like the Essiac TNDove recommends. Don't forgot the raw veg and fruit juice, will you? I remember you said your friend had a juicer and had brought you a drink by and you found it delicious. Why not buy a juicer for yourself and start juicing! Unless you have a juice bar very near to you. What I do is buy a big bottle every few days, get it home quick and freeze it in little tubs to last 3 or 4 days. The testimonials from this stuff are out there. There was a newspaper article where a man with cancer was given just broccoli juice every day by his wife juicing the stuff and the cancer just - went. Thank you Jesus for this good report for our sis Lisaleenie.
love
Ditta

Dear Peace Lily, Karen, 2HH, Sharron, Diane C, and Ditta,

Wow, thank you all so much for your heartfelt prayers and suggestions as to how to fight the cancer!! Diane, I'm grateful to know about the glyconutrients that are out there to fight the cancer and help the immune system. That is such good information, and yes, I, too, am soooo glad that I didn't have those lymph glands removed! I felt a peace when I told the doctor not to remove them, so I really felt that peace came from the Lord.

Ditta, I'm going to check out if I have a juice bar close to me. That's such a good suggestion, thank you!! When I get my energy back and can do more, I'm going to look into buying a juicer.

God bless you, sisters, you're the best! I can't wait to see you all to give you a big hug!!

Eileen..

I have a juicer and we juice, and they recommend that you drink it immediately. So if you have one you can do that..I agree with freezing it if you don't have one..The juices are delicious too..And you can juice any fruit or vegetable and any combination of them. My favorite is apple and carrot. So try and experiement.

Love ya
Sarah

Thanks, Sarah!

Well, my tail is wagging after all this juicing talk! Until I get my own juicer, I'll have to find out about that juice bar now!!

Love you too, sis!!

Lisa my sweet sister I am so relieved that you came back with a fairly decent Praise Report!!!

I had an emotional burden from the Lord last night for you that was heavy on my heart!!!

I had no problem believing that the Lord was very able to make it all better; I just wanted you to have the faith so that His healing hand could now slowly commit to your recovery!!!

Sometimes we don't always get a miracle! Many times we have to go through a process of healing!!

A miracle is instant! A healing is over a process of time!! I guess the progress is in relation to the proportion of our faith!!!

We have plenty of faith Lisa if you ever need it!!!
Just enjoy your outcome and know that our life on this earth may soon be over; then you will no longer have to ponder about the future of this small thorn in the flesh!!!!

I am so happy right now just to know we have you back and functioning on at least a few cylinders!!!

Lisaleenie, sweet sis, I thought about you a lot yesterday...and I'm PRAISING GOD for the relieving report!!!
Our loving Lord has got His hand on you!

COME LORD JESUS!

God is soooo very good! I'm so glad you don't have to go through chemo! Still lifting you up in prayer, knowing it is all for His glory!

Photobucket

Praise the Lord Lisaleene!!!
we're so happy to hear the wonderful news about your results that you received from your Dr. We're praying that the Lord, will have the finial word! in this matter!!! and that He will heal you completely of this cancer.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!
Photobucket

Blessings,
WC/Cathy

Joyful Susan
Count me in on the Holy Spirit Cheerleading Squad!!

It sounds like to me that prayer was holding that cancer back!! Now it has to flee in the name of JESUS

I am so happy for you Leenie...
(Do you have any idea how long this took me )

Joyful Susan, these are the cutest animated icons I have seen yet. Where did you find these and my goodness, how long did it take to transfer them all? Leenie has to love these - they are so cheerful and fun. Right Lisaleenie? I noticed that the Stupendous Snot Catcher bumped up the cow humor thread with all the cartoons. Nothing better than laughter for healing you know. Still beaming and smiling when I think of your good report and the fact that you will probably fly away with the rest of us before you ever have to go back for a check -up!

Dear Scott, Charity, Robin, WC/Cathy, and Texas Sue,

I can feel your love and support, thank you all so much!

Scott, buddy, I am touched that the Lord put me strongly on your heart. I have always felt you pulling for me, like you also, Charity, praying for me right in the middle of feeding your baby like you told me in another post.

Robin, thank you also for your prayers and words of ecouragement, and WC/Cathy, you're such a good supporter! I love the hugs and flowers, thank you!!!

"I thank God for you all"!!!!

And Texas Sue, I just saw your post right now! Yes, like I told Joyful Susan, I just LOVED all those darling icons, and I appreciated all the time she spent posting them!! And I appreciate you, too, dear Texas Sue, for your cheerleading support!!!

I just love Scott's posts! He makes me smile!!! And Mr. Snot Snatcher... he made my day!! I was sad that day, and he really came through for me along with you and everyone else on that thread!!

I am so happy and relieved for you. Thank you Lord for helping our sister and repairing her health!

YSIC
Brenz

Thank you, Brenda! I could really feel the support and prayers of everyone here!! What a difference that makes, instead of having to go through that alone. I left the doctor's office, feeling so relieved that the cloud over my head disappeared, and I was just thanking the Lord!!

So pleased to share in your GOOD NEWS.
What a relief! God bless. Edelweiss

Thank you, Edelweiss!! Whew!!! I was so relieved myself!!

Hooray Lisaleenie I am glad you are going to be juicing! To let you know I tried over this winter to drink a small glass each day and although I've had a head-cold or two I haven't come down with the flu like so many people around me. I'm absolutely convinced it works to build up your immune system to resist so many nasties before they even get to you. Yes I'm proud and happy to be the poster girl not only for southern Gospel but for juicing! Yaay for juicing!

Guess what, Ditta? There's a juice bar just down the street where I live, and I never saw it!! (Probably because I go to work the opposite way). That's a good alternative until I'm able to start juicing myself.

I've been thinking about juicing for some time now....thanks for the reminder!

Just down your street the other way .... yaaay!!!!!

Praise the Lord Lisaleenie, I'm so HAPPY to hear your great report...God Bless Your Heart my "LilSis"

Joseph

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Thank you, Joseph! I always whenever I see your posts!!! May the Lord bless you, too, my dear brother!!!

Me again - the juicing queen of new orleans! Seriously, sorry to be a bore but just one more post on juicing with some tips. Carrot, beetroot and apple are great with a veg like celery. Orange I find too acidic in the mouth. Once you buy it from the bar get it home quickly and freeze a big tub of it in some tubs maybe 3 or 4. Defrost slowly by putting the tub back in the icebox for a few hours then in room temperature til it thaws or you can add boiled water cooled down a bit. In fact it's a good idea to add water as otherwise it could be too high in fruit sugar. All for now from the juicing queen!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com