Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2 Dreams Morning of 2/22

I woke up this morning from two rapture dreams one after another. The only thing I can remember though is Jesus's hand extended from a high ceiling in a room in a beckoning gesture - like "come to Me". I looked at several sites to try and find the right position of the hand. There were none that looked enough like what I saw, but it was His hand extended like you would if you were inviting someone to take your hand and go with them.

Re: 2 Dreams Morning of 2/22

Texas Sue
I woke up this morning from two rapture dreams one after another. The only thing I can remember though is Jesus's hand extended from a high ceiling in a room in a becdoning gesture - like "come to Me". I looked at several sites to try and find the right position of the hand. This is not exact but close:

[img[http://thm-a02.yimg.com/nimage/3e497f7b92a2ce5a
[/img]

http://thm-a02.yimg.com/nimage/3e497f7b92a2ce5a

Thanks Melanie, I couldn't get it to display as a photo but your placement as a URL is great. I am wondering if this is a sign that Jesus is very close and coming for us now.

Sue, That is a beautiful gesture, that is Him bidding "Come, My Beloved"!

Gosh, wish you could remember your dreams!

Didn't you say before that you always wanted a rapture dream, but hadn't had one previously!? So, that was a lovely answer to prayer, Sue!

I think is it just soooo time!!!!

got it to work!

YAY! Thanks sweet Melanie!!

Melanie you are right. That is an answer to prayer - my first rapture dreams. I do remember that they were very detailed but as soon as I completely woke up all I could remember was the hand high above me reaching out to me. Ready to go as I am sure we all are now.

Texas Sue, I love it! Jesus hand beckoning you to "come up here, my Beloved!".

Now, if I remember correctly, wasn't it you who said not too long ago that you felt Jesus's coming for us was really near? Like any minute??? It seems to me that that those two dreams were just a confirmation of that. (You know how the Lord uses confirmations of 3 when He wants to emphasize something?)

Good point Lisaleenie about threes. Purim is Sunday, Feb. 28. That could be our day. Do you remember someone had a vision that it would be a day that people were giving presents or having a holiday? Don't remember who it was. But on Purim, Jewish families celebrate with parties, games and presents!

There is also that woman's visit from Jesus where He told her that there was only one grain of sand left to fall through the hour glass.

Yes, Sue, I believe the Lord is saying it is time!

Texas Sue
I woke up this morning from two rapture dreams one after another. .

How awesome and wonderful..

I know when I had the 2 rapture dreams in Oct. 29th last year.. What a wonderful thing to have experienced..

I am so glad that you had these dear sister...

Joseph

TSue, The dream you are referring to is from Ales who also has friend that had a matching or similar dream at about the same time!

Texas Sue
Good point Lisaleenie about threes. Purim is Sunday, Feb. 28. That could be our day. Do you remember someone had a vision that it would be a day that people were giving presents or having a holiday? Don't remember who it was. But on Purim, Jewish families celebrate with parties, games and presents!

There is also that woman's visit from Jesus where He told her that there was only one grain of sand left to fall through the hour glass.

Texas Sue/Leenie - I watched the daily update of J.R. Church before I read your post and this really is making alot of sense - J.R. reported that there are around 300,000 jews that are going to the Temple Mount this Purim and the muslims said that they would stage demostrations or "other" things to keep the jews from the Temple Mount - sounds like trouble brewing!!! It would be a good time for the rapture! Love you Texas Sue and Leenie!

Texas Sue, I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I've been offline since this morning, and this is the first thread I opened up to. Woooooooooo Hoooooooo!!!!!! He's just giving us more and more confirmations that His coming is so near. Beautiful.

Do any of these hand gestures look close?

Charity, the direction of the third hand is the one. As if the Lord were reaching out and down toward me or toward the earth actually, I was in an old-fashioned room with very ornate wallpaper and a very high ceiling. The hand itself had a almost a gold-bronze type color to it.

Melissa, Ms Victor, Charity, Melanie, Leenie & R.J., glad that you are as excited about it as I am. After I got up and put the coffee on it had faded away. Then tonight it came back to me so I decided that even if I couldn't remember all the details that I should tell what I did remember. Maybe it is all that God wanted me to remember.

Melissa, I will have to go back and find Ales post.

Ms. Victor, looks like we all need to go to Prophecy In The News and hear J.R. Church. I usually listen every evening but forgot about it until you said something.

Melanie, the clock and rose are so pretty - love the sparkles.

R.J. you and Randy find the most adorable animated icons.

Texas Sue nice dream very encouraging!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com