Praise Adonai

Email: angela.shaver@earthlink.net

Re: Praise Adonai

Sheltie Mom

Sheltie Mom, I have to say that no other singing artist takes me into the Presence of the Lord quicker than the annointed music of Paul Wilbur! His music is such a blessing to me! I hope everyone hears this, they will surely be blessed.

Can you bring up more videos of Paul Wilbur? Thanks so much for posting this!!!! I'll go back and listen to the other two songs that you posted.

for my Lord

Thank you so much, Sheltie Mom!! I can't tell you how much this blessed me!!

I love Paul Wilbur! This one's my favorite:

Blessed Are You

TN Dove
I love Paul Wilbur! This one's my favorite:

YES!! I would love to go to see him in live in person like the rest of those people there! The annointing must be so strong!

Another one of my favorite songs (if not my favorite) is ADONAI. Can you or Sheltie Mom find that one for me and post it? I really would appreciate that, thanks!!

More Adonai...

Thanks again, Sheltie Mom! You just gave me a perfect end to a great day for me!!

Just think, this is only a TASTE of how we are going to worship the Lord in heaven.

Lisaleenie
YES!! I would love to go to see him in live in person like the rest of those people there! The annointing must be so strong!

That whole concert was recorded live in Jerusalem, if you didn't know. Probably why the anointing is so heavy.

My arms outstretched, praising my Lord...though I have many challenges here on earth, the Lord is always with me. It helps me to sing praises...glad to share.

I also like a little rock with my Jesus...

Days of Elijah is one of my most favorite songs we sing at Church :) Thanks for sharing.

ybiC,
Jayson

another toe tapper...yes yes Lord!

Lisaleenie, its almost like this wonderful worship thread is a celebration of your good doctor's report today. Here is a another wonderful one:

Texas Sue
Lisaleenie, its almost like this wonderful worship thread is a celebration of your good doctor's report today. Here is a another wonderful one:

Amazing, Texas Sue! It feels like that to me, too, praise the Lord!

I just love messianic music! It feels so annointed to me. TN dove said that one of Paul Wilbur's live concerts was in Jerusalem. I didn't know that! Wow, that explains why the annointing was so heavy on that concert. I would JUST LOVE TO GO TO ISRAEL!

This is my favorite Paul Wilbur medley. This was also recorded live in Jerusalem.

"Roni, Roni, Bat Zion" is Hebrew for "Rejoice, rejoice daughter of Zion"

Lisaleenie, "Run To You" was written by a woman who is one of the worship leaders in my church. The man singing it is one of members who is a Messianic Jewish leader in a congregation in Jerusalem.

Texas Sue
Lisaleenie, "Run To You" was written by a woman who is one of the worship leaders in my church. The man singing it is one of members who is a Messianic Jewish leader in a congregation in Jerusalem.

Very talented people! Such a beautiful song! I would love to be able to sing to the Lord like that.

Lisaleenie, this is especially for you. You will love it!

Oh, Texas Sue, I could feel chills running up and down my body when I saw this! The tears are still running down my face as I felt the annointing all over me. Thank you, dear sister, for posting this! I know this will minister to others out there who need it!

Leenie, doesn't it make you look forward to dancing with Jesus over the sea of glass at the throne? I remember reading someone's account of a visit to heaven and they saw Smith Wigglesworth dancing with many others on the sea of glass!!

I love the prayer at the beginning of the song. Paul Wilbur is a very dedicated follower of Jesus. Holy Spirit is so present when he sings. I knew you would just love it.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com