<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Mother of ALL Predictions! The Great Abyss-USA?

I just stumbled across this documentary...Last updated 2007 so if you all have already read it, sorry..BUT for those who havent....WOW Could this possibly be true??? Comments MUCH NEEDED LOL.

There is NO WAY to post the entire article, you will have to read it but I copied some of it.

http://www.america-in-prophecy.org/The_Creation_of_Hell_DDD.html

We're about to prove. that hell is literally being created as we speak.

IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT: The U.S. Government has had its military; its best experts; scientists from America's best Universities; as well as experts from the Chevron Oil Company, examine what you are about to read, and not one of them has been able to disprove any part of it. .They all know it's true, but there's NO solution, so they don't dare tell you !
DO THESE PEOPLE KNOW SOMETHING -- WE DON'T KNOW ?

The oil companies already own the drilling rights to more than eighty million acres of land in America which contains an abundance of oil and natural gas. So why are they fighting so hard to obtain off-shore drilling rights, which are much more difficult, and three thousand times more expensive to pursue? This article is about to explain why !!

Until now, you've rarely heard about the process used by.these oil companies to get oil: Because if you did, you would probably not be able to sleep at night!
Wherefore, we as Americans, Canadians, and Mexicans, are all now living directly on top of the largest, most volatile. BOMB. ever to be imagined by mankind. This report will explain the process by which this unimaginably powerful bomb has been created.

Failure to replace any removed material with some other material of equal size and/or volume, will create a partial vacuum. Call it the Law of Replacement.

If you understand the above, you will understand every word we are saying.
As documented by the following link: .Over the last hundred years or so, the water in our underground aquifers have been heavily pumped by irrigation farmers. This has lowered these water levels by 100 feet. The result has been that a partial vacuum was created in our water aquifers.

Due to the Panhandle Reserve being overworked since the very early 1900's, there are now huge pockets of natural gas all around the PANTEX nuclear storage facility. However, in this instance, if the H-P Reserve ever explodes it will NOT actually set off these nuclear weapons.

No indeed, the results will be far more catastrophic than if they were to all go off at once, because, the explosion from the reserve will be far more powerful than the weapons themselves, and it will vaporize America's nuclear weapons, and carry their radio active particles into the atmosphere, to be distributed all around the world.

Therefore in order to be safe, the very process of "water replacement" requires that a never ending supply of water must be pumped into the cavity which once contained oil and gas. Otherwise, the continuously receding water level creates a "fume laden" semi vacuum, which in time will be partially filled with natural gas from other sections of America's gas reserve, and with atmospheric air (which contains oxygen), which will enter mostly through "vent holes" left from the drilling operation. .Thereby creating an extremely volatile gas and oxygen.BOMB.just below the surface of the entire North American Continent.

While the depleted reserve is sucking natural gas back into itself from other sections of the gas reserve, it is simultaneously sucking air (oxygen) in from the surface of the earth through vent pipes created during the drilling process, creating one horrendous--BOMB--of a magnitude the world has never imagined, nor could it ever possibly imagine.
If, under these conditions the Panhandle Gas Reserve is ever ignited, no matter what name the "locals" have given it, every gas reserve underneath the entire North American Continent will simultaneously explode, and the entire Continent will become history (non-existent) within just one singular hour.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Re: The Mother of ALL Predictions! The Great Abyss-USA?

Very interesting post.
Thanks Tea Rose.

YIKES!!!!

I had never seen this info anywhere before. Could this be a possible near-future occurence - possibly set off by the earthquake at the time of graves opening at the rapture and resurrection? That would account for why America is not mentioned in the prophecies of last days activity. Does this same situation hold true for the middle east where they have drilled even more extensively for oil?

WOW! I've been reading the source page that was linked from this post, and I never realized just how dangerous that natural gas preserve under North America really is. I think you could be right about this being set off during the rapture Sue. Most Americans have no clue that the land we live on could virtually explode and burn. I went to Amarillo back in the late 80's, but I didn't realize until now, that it is very close to "The Abyss". Could it be where the Bottomless Pit is located that is referred to in Revelation? We are so close to the Blessed Hope now.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Texas Sue
I had never seen this info anywhere before. Could this be a possible near-future occurence - possibly set off by the earthquake at the time of graves opening at the rapture and resurrection? That would account for why America is not mentioned in the prophecies of last days activity. Does this same situation hold true for the middle east where they have drilled even more extensively for oil?

I do not know if the middle east sits on a natural gas reserve like USA so would be interesting to find out. I knew there was a huge supply of NG but I simply never thought about it.....I wasnt quite sure what to make of this article was kinda eye opening.
Thank God for the RAPTURE!

He has some prophecies at the end of the article that are really outdated (2007) but after reading some of them I could see how they could apply to Obama and whats going on today, Actually they are far more relevant today than when Bush was in office.
And I never believed Babylon of REV was America, but I can see where people might think so, based on the scriptures.

Oh and I dont know if anyone else thought about it But I was remembering David Wilkerson prophecy about a thousand fires....

TeaRose, I opened the link and read most of it. It is pretty lengthy so I will go back later this evening and read the rest. This is just astounding news. However did you find it?

This part of what he said was very revealing and something a lot of people probably don't know. I know I didn't. It had a lot of photos with it but I am just copying and pasting his remarks below:

AMERICA'S LARGEST CORPORATIONS ARE DESERTING SHIP!

Both Google and Yahoo
Have quietly moved to China

IBM has moved a lot of its operations to India

America's largest WAR CONTRACTOR has moved to Dubai
taking its billions of U.S. Tax-Free Defense Dollars with it !

Halliburton: Has already moved from Houston to Dubai

America's Auto Makers Have Quietly
Moved Their Best Paying Jobs,
And Their Assets, To Foreign Soil,
Yet, They Will File For Bankruptcy In America !

All our major oil companies now
have headquarters In foreign countries.

A N D
PRESIDENT BUSH PURCHASED LAND FOR A RESIDENCE
IN SOUTH AMERICA, FOR USE AFTER HE LEAVES OFFICE !

DO THEY KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW?

I had read on another website about members of the Illuminati who are in our "shadow government" also have homes in other parts of the world and before things blow here they will quietly slip away. Things that make you go hhmmmmmmmm.........

I actually found a reference to it from another website, so I looked it up.
It is a VERY LONG article and I was up till 1 am reading it LOL.
It has some very astounding claims, but I would have no idea how to confirm any it.
Worth the read tho.

WOW o WOW... OH MY WORD

Could this be any better/or worse timed.

Feb 23, 2010
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_YEMEN_AL_QAIDA_US?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2010-02-23-17-02-28

Qasim al-Raimi, a top military commander for al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula, warned Americans in an article published in an online militant magazine that the group "will blow up the earth from below your feet."

"You have attacked us in the midst of our household, so wait for what will attack you in the midst of yours," al-Raimi said, according to a translation of the message from the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors militant Web sites.

Look at the wording here? "UNDER OUR FEET" and
"WHAT WILL ATTACK YOU IN THE MIDST OF YOURS"

HmmmmmmHmmmmHmmmmm.....

Just a thought.....

Could this explosion be the event that splits the USA right up the middle and as it opens up water from the gulf rushes up the divide putting out the fire. The end result is what many visions see...the US split in two with water from the Great lakes to the Gulf.....

This sounds more feasible than an earthquake on the New Madrid fault splitting the US in two from end to end.

YBIC
Rich E

Rich E
Just a thought.....

Could this explosion be the event that splits the USA right up the middle and as it opens up water from the gulf rushes up the divide putting out the fire. The end result is what many visions see...the US split in two with water from the Great lakes to the Gulf.....

This sounds more feasible than an earthquake on the New Madrid fault splitting the US in two from end to end.

YBIC
Rich E

Never thought of that, interesting perspective Rich!
Either way I do NOT wanna be here lol.

That is very timely! Apparently, Al-quaeda knows about this bomb underneath us already.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Thanks for posting, TeaRose.

I stumbled across this on Zion's Cry website. Never thought of this danger before. Very scary!!!

I remember reading a vision by Dimitru Dudeman [sp?] where the Lord showed him different cities and told him 'in one hour it will burn'. Wonder if this has something to do with it.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com