<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
More on the coming Passover Lamb Sacrifice (Korban Pesach)

Understanding this Korban Pesach gives us the prophetic understanding that if a sacrifice of lambs is attempted and STOPPED this year we WILL ENTER the “time, times and dividing time” of Daniel 7:25, 12:7 and Revelation 12:14-17.

With this fore knowledge we can be in a 'heads up' mode during THE NEXT FEW WEEKS and won't be entrapped in the "snare of the fowler" and join the world, who have been consumed with the affairs of their own personal lives and the pursuit of worldly goals and will not be paying attention and will be swept away in the coming "storm of the LORD".

The altar was completed in December, & it now seems likely that it will be used for sacrifices on Passover.

It was built to be mobile and could be brought to the Temple mount where the religious Jews since 2007 have been making a concerted effort to go and perform the slaughtering! Daniel 9:27b.

The Israeli government is fairly hawkish with a Foreign Minister firm on a host of sensitive issues and is not very well liked in the world. While the US administration has changed in its attitude to Israel and has hinted at freezing loan guarantees to Israel, who have not backed down in the face of these veiled threats.

So as we approach the 2010 Passover season, Jerusalem has become "a cup of trembling" to the world and we actually see Israel reaffirming its claims to its' sovereignty over Jerusalem.

This makes it reasonable to think the current Israeli government WILL ALLOW a Passover sacrifice to provide the conditions on the ground that will tell the world their determination to retain control and sovereignty of East Jerusalem.

There HAS NOT been a softening of Palestinian attitude toward Israeli presence on the Temple Mount and they will likely riot if provoked by an attempt to sacrifice lambs on the Temple Mount.

What makes this attempt to sacrifice on the Temple mount so prophetic is the fact THAT ANY ATTEMPT TO STOP IT will have a 'source' and could prove the home of the coming "antichrist" with the US, EU and the Arab league the prime candidates.

This sacrifice could be stopped before the actual death of a lamb takes place, however the wording of Daniel 9:27 seems to make a case for AT LEAST ONE sacrifice occurring.

Will this lead to riots and the increased presence of military or police forces in Jerusalem that could fulfill Luke 21:20-21?

"When you see Jerusalem surrounded with armies, then know that the "DESOLATION IS NEAR", Then let them in Judea flee to the mountains and LET THEM in its midst depart out and DON’T LET those in the country enter in!

Will this trigger the "storm of the LORD" that "destroys Daniel 11:20's, "raiser of taxes neither in anger or battle" and reveals Daniel 11:21's "vile person, the antichrist?

Will this bring the promised, “Greater Exodus", from the four corners of the world into the midst of the land while God pours out His wrath as Satan and his angels descend on the earth? Revelation 12:14-17, Ezekiel 34:11-16 and Ezekiel 38:8, 11-12, and Ezekiel 39: 25-29

Understanding this gives us the prophetic wherewithal that if a sacrifice is attempted and STOPPED this year we won't be entrapped in the "snare of the fowler" and be swept away in the coming "storm of the LORD", Jeremiah 23:19-20, Isaiah 28:2 and Jeremiah 30:23-24

Re: More on the coming Passover Lamb Sacrifice (Korban Pesach)

That's interesting Kerry. I had always assumed that once the sacrifices started that they would be going on for a period of time, like maybe the first 3 1/2 years of the trib, or something. I had never considered that they could be started and then immediately stopped, and this would count as the prophecy being fulfilled. Fascinating!

I think once the coming war is over, it will likely start back up again. But, even one sacrifice will let us know where we are in the timeline of prophecies.

We now know for sure that an "exact temple replica" with apparently 1:1 scale is under construction, and no one is covering it... Once it gets in the media I'm sure it will cause a fury among many Palestinians since construction is taking place in the West Bank.

So what we know so far:

1. Construction has already commenced

2. Significant progress has been made (but we don't know yet to what extent)

3. The stone incense altar is finished

4. Main altar is already under construction--perhaps even finished

5.The temple is being built on a 1:1 scale

6. Will be about 270,000 square feet (that's big, but I imagine that must include some outside space)

7. One Rabbi said in the commencement video that this is the first "concrete step" in rebuilding the Third Temple... interesting considering the Temple Institute and Temple Mount Faithful have already built dozens and dozens of temple articles, priestly robes, utensils, and other stuff needed for service.

I just found another website that seems to be a pretty good resource on the Biblical timeline, temples, and third temple. The argument this guy presents for why we should accept that another temple will be built even though Jesus' blood is the only worthy sacrifice seems to be pretty sound:

Coming Temples

Kerry, I had always thought the phrase "put an end to the sacrifice" signified that it had been going on for a while, also. I guess one could put an end to it just as it is getting started, but that phrase just hits me differently.

Is there anywhere else that this is referred to?

don
Kerry, I had always thought the phrase "put an end to the sacrifice" signified that it had been going on for a while, also. I guess one could put an end to it just as it is getting started, but that phrase just hits me differently.

Is there anywhere else that this is referred to?

I definitely think it will start back up again. Just a question if it's allowed to continue without a break. It could easily trigger the war, & that would clear the path for rebuilding on the Temple Mount.

I've read it would take about 6 months to complete at this point, since everything has already been assembled off the mount just like Solomon's Temple.

Here is video of them building the altar last summer:

Exciting times, indeed.

What amazes me is when I tell my friends about this schtuff going on, and they just look at me with glazed eyes, a "ho-hum" attitude. They just don't know, and don't care, or don't want to hear it. Many of them think we (the church) have replaced Israel. I had a dear older woman tell me in a Bible study the other night that all the old testament prophecies have been fulfilled, and I shouldn't be looking for any prophetic significance. I (gently, calmly, non-argumentatively, though my blood pressure wanted to go up) asked her about Isaiah 17, and the oracle against Damascus. "Has that been fulfilled?" "No." "Then the Bible is inaccurate here?" "Well, I just don't think that's what that means."

My mother-in-law told me the same thing on a road trip a few years ago, and I asked her the same question. She looked it up, while we were riding along, and thought about it for a long time (a couple of hours, at least), and never said anything more about it. She thinks I've gone off the edge, and so does my own mother, I think. I don't bring it up much, but don't shy away from it with them. But how they can look at this and not see it is beyond me. I guess they just don't look at it at all.

Temple Altar Construction Begins on Day of Destruction

(IsraelNN.com) The Temple Institute began work on the sacrificial altar Thursday, Tisha B’av, the day the Second Temple was destroyed almost 2,000 years ago.

The Temple Institute has already built several of the Temple vessels such as the Ark and the menorah, and has now embarked on an ambitious project to build the altar, which will ultimately measure 3 meters wide by 3 meters long and 2 meters tall.

During Thursday’s ceremony, which took place in Mitzpe Yericho just east of Jerusalem, the Temple Institute laid the cornerstone for the altar and demonstrated how tar will be used to cement the stones together. The Institute plans on bringing the altar to its proper place on the Temple Mount when the Temple is rebuilt.

“Today, Tisha B’av, is not just a time to mourn the destruction of the Temple,” said Rabbi Yisrael Ariel, the head of the Temple Institute. “It is also a time to build.”

Rabbi Ariel thanked the more than 100 people who came to the event despite their fasting for Tisha B’Av, and despite the hot weather. The main force behind the construction of the altar, Yonaton Tzadok, was also on hand to explain why its stones were taken straight from the Dead Sea.

“The altar is supposed to represent going back to our roots, to the time of creation when everything was pure,” he said. “We took rocks from the Dead Sea, where it is likely that they were never touched by human hands.”

During the ceremony, many people who came to watch were surprised when they were invited to take part and pour tar onto the cornerstones. Rabbi Ariel first asked if there were any Kohanim (priests) in the crowd, and asked them start. When a woman requested to join in, Rabbi Ariel said "of course" and emphasized that women are commanded to build the Temple as well.

With the sun setting, Tzadok asked for volunteers to come back another day to help build the altar. “Carrying rocks and pouring tar is a lot of work,” he said. “We could use a few hundred people to help.” More information on the Temple Institute is available at Temple Institute Website.

--

For educational purposes only.

Collecting stones to build the altar from the Dead Sea.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com