<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Dead in Christ ........our "precedent" example .....we who are alive and remain

are no different . ~~~~~~~~As in a court of law , when precedent cases are used by lawyers to stengthen their stand in a trial , in their case before the court , for a circumstance in dealing with the law , so THE DEAD IN CHRIST are our example of typical Christian life , experience in The Kingdom ; they preceding us in life then dying , going to glory , then first to rise when the Lord shouts to the Church at The Rapture !!!
Expect what your brothers and sisters of the past experienced here, CHURCH . If it was good enough for Paul and Peter and James and John and Enoch and Ploycarp, it is good enough for us . THE WORD ....our experience , our life , OUR LIVING SAVIOR who walked out the Word for us .
~~~~~~~~
JOHN 11: 25 and 26
Christ speaking to Martha concerning the resurrection .
25: I am the RESURRECTION and The Life , he that believeth on me though he were dead , yet shall he live .
26: and he that liveth and believeth on me , the same shall never die .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
in 25 Christ speaks of the group called The DEAD IN CHRIST .
in 26 Christ speaks of the group called Those Who are Alive and Remain .
THIS IS ONE of the greatest rapture scriptures and spoken out by the Lord Jesus Himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember this most dilligently :
THE DEAD IN CHRIST WHO "PRECEDED" US HERE IN THE CHRISTIAN WALK went through everything a Christian can experience, SUFFERED everything that can be suffered here ...nothing new under the sun or NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SON 's authority except that that is in The Word !!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These new revelations that say a "special suffering " will be suffered by a special group is erroneous in every way ! IT DOES NOT EXIST IN THE WORD therefore it does not exist except in the imagination of a few who have deluded themselves in to believing that Christ is doing something new apart from HIS HOLY WORD !
DON't buy it .....it is an another form of DOMINION THEOLOGY ! This cult has swayed millions into believing "another" plan apart from THE WORD .
Hold fast to what you have been grounded in ...The Word of The Living Christ !
At The Rapture ....we have John's experience !! He went through The OPEN DOOR to Heaven ...he did not stay on earth ...he saw the Tribulation from the Heavenly Portals ...he experienced it there because the Chruch will experience it there ...round the Throne of God , with The LAMB , with The TWENTY-FOUR ELDERS ! After Chapter four (The Revelation )the Church is not mentioned again as being on earth ......

Re: The Dead in Christ ........our "precedent" example .....we who are alive and remain

Good teaching Bonnie! Maybe this Purim weekend????

Re: The Dead in Christ ........our "precedent" example .....we who are alive and remain

Dear Texas Sue , Blessings IN CHRIST ....so hungry to leave with Our Lord today ...God Bless You this morning as we wait and watch for HIM ...
we know it is close , don't we , Sis ??? JOY ! love to you !
bb in Texas

bonnie
Dear Texas Sue , Blessings IN CHRIST ....so hungry to leave with Our Lord today ...God Bless You this morning as we wait and watch for HIM ...
we know it is close , don't we , Sis ??? JOY ! love to you !
bb in Texas

Yes, Bonnie, I'm so hungry to be with the Lord myself!!! Texas Sue, a Purim rapture sounds soooo good to me! February 28th is just a few days away!!

Bonnie, thank you for your teachings that you give us!

Bonnie, I appreciate your solid grounding in the Word!! Thanks for sharing the truth with us!

Amen and Amen!!!

I feel so tired and just hanging on by my
fingertips. I just want to go home.

Purim would be good.

Blessings Faithful Watchers for HIM !!!
Love to you in CHRIST , all !!
Mary , me too ....I am weary to the bone with this ole world ....to walk with Jesus on the Streets of Gold is all I want today .....
there is a painting in The Bible Book Store of a young man who has at last fallen into The Lord's arms from total weariness ....then suddenly he is HOME with Jesus ...no more tears , sadness ,disappointments , >>>JUST HOME AT LAST !!!!
I pray for this for us today !!bb

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com