<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Have You Seen THIS? 2010 HAS to be our exit year!

(Sizing and color emphasis mine- T/Sue)

FROM 5 DOVES TODAY:

Max J (23 Feb 2010)
""GLOBAL TRACEABILITY": PROPHESY UNFOLDING IN FRONT OF OUR VERY EYES"

So in a nut shell GS1 is a organization that sets standards for supply chains internationally. This doesn't sound too bad does it? What though are the standards that GS1 wishes to have set? One of these is the GS1 Global Traceability Standard which requires everything produced for any use be tagged and identifiable via varying means, from bar-coding to RFID chipping. Among the Traceability Standard we also find that any machine used in production of materials must be identifiable in the same way. The same can be said for trucks, planes, or boats shipping the goods, crates which goods are packaged in, stores where the merchandise is sold, as well as any other aspect which influenced the production or sale of the product. The products range from cell phones, to fresh produce, to automobiles, to clothing, as well as anything else that can be produced or sold. In a normal world this is where a supply chain ends. However, in the GS1 dictionary, supply chain means from start of production to the end of a products life. This means they want continual information on the product long after you have purchased it. Another aspect that must be taken into account is the traceability standard that states the system must incorporate real time identification of parties, items, and events that have had a relationship with the product within its life. Did you catch that? Parties!!! According again to GS1 and their standards, parties refers to any individual involved in production, shipping, sales, or purchasing of a product. How was it GS1 proposed to identify things within the supply chain? Does GS1 have different systems in place to identify these parties? No they do not. GS1 proposes to identify YOU the same way they want to identify every other object, through RFID.[.color]

GS1 also claims 2010 as the year full implementation and operation is to begin, and again GS1 is ahead of schedule. There are still a couple of sectors where work needs to be done for this to be achieved. One of these is the healthcare industry, is it a coincidence that the Healthcare Reform Bill would make the healthcare industry in compliance with GS1 standards?

This agenda is real, and its implementation will forever alter life as we know it. The provisions within GS1 cover all aspects of business. There are numerous connections to be made, which will take us from captains of industry, to US politicians, deep into the Green movement, to some of the richest men on the planet, to those that were bailed out due to their "bad practices".

I highly recommend reading the entire article.

Click here:http://jd-thedevilisinthedetails.blogspot.com/2010/02/traceability-in-sustainable-world-look.html The Devil is in the Details: Traceability in a Sustainable World:

Yes, the United Nations has plans for all of us.

Fortunately, for those of us who belong to Him, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, has quite different plans for us. Hallalujah!

Agape.

Max J

Re: Have You Seen THIS? 2010 HAS to be our exit year!

Thanks, T/S...

Heavenly Father, while I fear no one but You (Psalm 27 gives me strength, courage and complete peace), I welcome your taking us home to You sooner rather than later, though I know it will be in Your perfect time...and that's just fine with me.

Maranatha!

Texas Sue

One of these is the healthcare industry, is it a coincidence that the Healthcare Reform Bill would make the healthcare industry in compliance with GS1 standards?

T/Sue, I thought that something was up by these liberals pushing this Health Bill as reckless as they were doing and still pushing.

I knew they were trying to take over the country like typical communists do, but I knew something else was in line as well, just wasn't quit sure, but this G21 HB now explains more of it...

Thanks for posting dear sister...

Joseph

Yes, the NWO is really closing in. The health bill really gives me the willies. We're just going to be paying them to keep track of us through medical records.

I truly hope we are out of here before these bills get turned into law.

Yes, the NWO is really closing in. The health bill really gives me the willies. We're just going to be paying them to keep track of us through medical records.

I truly hope we are out of here before these bills get turned into law.

YEA they really are closing in on us fast !

This also is companion information to Nadine's 5 Dove's post with "URGENT MESSAGE MUST READ" in the title bar. THIS IS THE REASON THAT THE HEALTH CARE BILL WILL BE ENACTED THIS YEAR. Qutoe from above:

GS1 also claims 2010 as the year full implementation and operation is to begin, and again GS1 is ahead of schedule. There are still a couple of sectors where work needs to be done for this to be achieved. One of these is the healthcare industry, is it a coincidence that the Healthcare Reform Bill would make the healthcare industry in compliance with GS1 standards?

I agree! The Devil (BHO) IS in the details! That's why he isn't listening to us, the people's wishes...when we're trying to tell him that we don't want that stupid sorry lame excuse for a HCB.

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS, AND TAKE US HOME WITH YOU!!!

I did not know what GS1 is so I did a google search and found their home page

http://www.gs1.org/

You will notice that their color shcems are blue and organge? Those are the colors of the NWO!

Time is short!!

Email: jbeckloff@gmail.com

Jonathan I went to the website you posted and their slogan is

GSI The Global Language of Business

Sounds like tower of Babel - "Language"

YES TIME IS SHORT AND RUNNING OUT

They will be so happy when we are raptured, to see us out of their way, they will be rejoicing..

I had this sense very strongly today in reading about the earthquake in Chile and then the expected related tsunami. If ever we were seeing earthquakes in diverse places and mens' hearts failing them in fear because of the raging of the seas, we are today as never before. Because of past disappointments I have virtually given up thinking about dates except to know that we are in the season. But today I had this very sense of imminence as never before.
love
Ditta

Ditta dear Sis,

Amen

This is the season, may we be accounted worthy.
Everyday I see so much around me that confirms that Jesus is at the door. We have hope in him through this troubling time, and his promises.

I will not be long, his will WILL be done and no goverment or man will stop him. Praise him.

Love ybiC / Paul

Oh Ditta, Paul, & fellow RITAreans...

I surely hope 'n' [Pray} so...so that we aren't long for this world, but soon will be heavenbound.

Ditta
I had this sense very strongly today in reading about the earthquake in Chile and then the expected related tsunami. If ever we were seeing earthquakes in diverse places and mens' hearts failing them in fear because of the raging of the seas, we are today as never before. Because of past disappointments I have virtually given up thinking about dates except to know that we are in the season. But today I had this very sense of imminence as never before.
love
Ditta

Ditta I am so glad to read what you've said here. Was that feeling or sense of the imminence of Jesus' return connected to anything you saw or heard or did it just come up from inside?

As you can see, I have gone back to carrying my rose just in case this is it. The picture before was Jesus at the gates but it was so tiny you couldn't tell what it was.

Texas Sue
Ditta
love
Ditta

Ditta I am so glad to read what you've said here. Was that feeling or sense of the imminence of Jesus' return connected to anything you saw or heard or did it just come up from inside?

As you can see, I have gone back to carrying my rose just in case this is it. The picture before was Jesus at the gates but it was so tiny you couldn't tell what it was.

PLEASE do tell us, Ditta!!! PLEASE!!!

This is some info borrowed today from Prof. E.C.'s post and it fits with the system described above - the pieces are all falling into place. Get ready to fly away:

then later after he won the Nobel Peace Prize--I called a spiritual friend we talked about it and she said she wasn't sure--the next day she called me and said that same night the Lord spoke to her too and said that Obama was the antichrist and she said what? and the Lord said you heard Me right--GET READY--and she said Lord how do we get ready?--He answered just keep doing what you are doing and warn the people

Here is an amazing true story. My friend contacted me last week and he told me about a dream he had and asked me if I knew what it meant. I did not--so I just didn't talk about it anymore. A week later I was talking to him on the phone and he brought the same dream up again and said he couldn't get it off his mind--what did I think it meant? So I listened to it again--here is his dream:

He was home in his bathroom and the president was in the doorway and he was very upset about the president being there. Well the president was on a cell phone talking to someone and he kept saying he was Fred and trying to convince whoever he was talking to on the phone that he was Fred.

Now my friend wanted to know what I thought this dream meant. I didn't know--but I thought it was very strange. A thought came to mind--I went to the Internet and ran a search because I wondered if FRED was not an acronym or that it meant something. So I looked up Fred and nothing came up--and then I searched "fred government"--well what I found astounded me--and it was because of this dream of my friends that I found a whole section of the government promoting "Fred Federal" (remember in the dream, the president keeps calling himself Fred). So now you can go online and that Fred Federal is a fictional character created to represent the government's vision for the future for the RFID chip--aka Mark of the Beast. So now there is a Fred Federal Facebook, Fred Federal Twitter: http://twitter.com/FREDFEDERAL

Fred Federal Radio: http://www.federalnewsradio.com/?nid=72 Here is the government's vision for the future for healthcare using the RFID chip implanted in the patient: http://www.federalnewsradio.com/pdfs/cisco_federal_healthcare.pdf

Twitter explanation of Fred Federal:

Name FREDFEDERAL
Location Washington, DC
Bio Fred Federal is a fictional Cisco persona: Federal teleworking, IT Security, Emergency Management, Project Management, Unified Communications, Data Center

Revelation 22:20: He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon."
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

We would have never known about this if it weren't for that incredible dream where the president keeps referring to himself as Fred.

MARK OF THE BEAST (666)

RFID

“He required everyone – great and small, rich and poor, slave and free – to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name. Wisdom is needed to understanding this. Let the one who has understanding solve the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666” (Rev. 13:16-18 New Living Translation).

Now last Dec. I was telling people I did not think we had 2 1/2 years before the rapture and the Lord corrected me and said He is coming sooner than I think--we don't even have that much time.

Susan Davis (1 March 2010)
"dreams/visions"

Texas Sue
This also is companion information to Nadine's 5 Dove's post with "URGENT MESSAGE MUST READ" in the title bar. THIS IS THE REASON THAT THE HEALTH CARE BILL WILL BE ENACTED THIS YEAR. Qutoe from above:

Look at today's headlines in RED from the Drudge Report:

Obama names brother of undecided House Dem to Appeals Court...
'Whatever it takes to get healthcare done,' said Press Secretary Robert Gibbs...

They are determined to push this bill through for the reasons stated above - we have got to go soon.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com