Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Time to let go

Hey all,

I think I am going to move on. I feel the Lord would like me to so, so I can be in His peace. You all are such an array of different personalities, it has been fun seeing how the Lord works through different people and how they interact. I would have thought those who are looking to the Rapture would be more homogeneous, but that is not so. I am thinking of the different personality types that Diane C talked about!

Anyway, God bless all as we continue on this journey. Perhaps we will find meaningful friendship in Heaven.

Looking up until I see the Lion of the tribe of Judah smiling at me! ~Carlee

Re: Time to let go

This just breaks my heart! Feels like another piece of me is breaking off - PLEASE reconsider dear sister! Don't let differences of opinions and debates separate you from your dear brothers and sisters here at RITA - I, for one, love you dear sister and plead with you not to leave! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Carlee, Something that I have observed about all people, not just rapture watchers, is that we all have two things in common. Our highest common denominator is that we are all made in God's image and our lowest common denominator is that we all have a fallen sin nature. There sure is a lot of stuff in between and I think it makes for some interesting conversations!! I have enjoyed your warm posts and will miss you if you do go! Love your sis in Christ Melissa

Ms. Victor, you always display such unconditional love!!! Who could not but love you back!

It is not the debates that cause me to go. I have never minded a little discussion (as you all know), but I feel the Lord just wants me to rest in Him and His knowledge, just soak up His presence so I can be stronger in Him. Fellowship is wonderful, but it can also take away from our time with the Lord if we rely too much on it.

Ms. Victor, I think you are going to be on the welcoming committee in Heaven because you know how to make people feel special and wanted!

Melissa, thanks for having an open heart and mind and for understanding my heart.

Oh Carlee,

I sure hope my post of different personality types didn't cause this decision! I was posting that to help us all understand how we are different, but all have a place in the body. I was trying to do it from a humorous nature, but perhaps it was insulting instead

If so, please accept my apology! I didn't mean it that way. I was trying to cause us to laugh at ourselves and each other so we might get along better.

Ugh, I feel terrible! I hope you will reconsider and stay with us. Your posts have always been loving and insightful!

YSIC, Diane C

Dearest Little Sister - why not just take a small break - rest in the fellowship of the Lord and then come back here where we love you and need your input? I will save a seat next to me and when you feel up to it, you will have a place to come back to - I'll put a RITA rose on the seat to show that it is saved! Love you little sister! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

Dear Diane, no, Please don't think that. I really liked that post and understood your intent! I thought it was very helpful in understanding how we all respond differently so we don't misunderstand one another!

No apology necessary, and please don't feel terrible!! , hugs to you dear sister!

This is between me and the Lord and what He would have me do. Ms. Victor, if the Lord wants me to say hi again and check in after awhile, I will certainly do so because I will miss all of you ! It is so nice to know a seat will be waiting for me to come and fellowship again!

We'll miss you, Carlee. Hope you'll reconsider in a few days.

I think part of what's been happening @ RITA is getting everyone used to interacting from people with different views. It won't be a Baptist, Methodist, or Pentecostal heaven. LOL! Remember, there will be NO denominations in heaven, & there will be so, so many different viewpoints & cultures all with one thing in common — loving Him. Finally.

Here's a song for you from my friend Rhonda:

Letting Go

TN Dove
We'll miss you, Carlee. Hope you'll reconsider in a few days.

I think part of what's been happening @ RITA is getting everyone used to interacting from people with different views. It won't be a Baptist, Methodist, or Pentecostal heaven. LOL! Remember, there will be NO denominations in heaven, & there will be so, so many different viewpoints & cultures all with one thing in common — loving Him. Finally.

Here's a song for you from my friend Rhonda:

Letting Go

spoken like a true promoter, TNDove

I understand, Carlee....hugs, dear sister.

Dee
spoken like a true promoter, TNDove

We are what we are. Promoter / Supporter, remember?

If I was just a Promoter, I wouldn't have included the song & I'd already be in Cabo.

Carlee you have been such a blessing to us here.
You are a wise soul who is clearly following the Lamb wherever He goes.

I trust your leading but will miss seeing you here.

With Love and Every Good Thing
2HH XOXOXO

2HH
Carlee you have been such a blessing to us here.
You are a wise soul who is clearly following the Lamb wherever He goes.

I trust your leading but will miss seeing you here.

With Love and Every Good Thing
2HH XOXOXO

You said that very well, 2HH!

Carlee, I will miss seeing you here as well. But I always respect when a person feels led of the Lord in a certain direction, and I will support you, along with my other brothers and sisters here.

(But of course, I'm secretly hoping to see you back soon.)

Love, Eileen

Carlee.

I agree with everything everyone has said..you have been a blessing and we will see you soon..maybe sooner than we know..(hoping)

God Bless you.

Sarah

Carlee,
We will miss you. As someone else said, maybe our heavenly RITA reunion will be sooner instead of later.

You are always welcome here and will be missed. I hope it wasn't over anything said or posted that you are leaving.
RITA has changed a lot, many times, and is and always will be a safe place for fellowship and worship.

YISC
Brenz

Carlee...

I'm sorry also to see you go. I appreciate when I someone brings real Christian maturity to a group. That's axactly what you've done.

Having said that, I also have to bid farewell for at least several weeks to several months. Financially, as I've expressed before, has been quite a bit more than challenging. I need to really move away from the net and make sure the family is taken care of. Between loving on the Lord, and taking care of family, those two things are my highest priorities.

In my case, I know that all things work together for good to those that are called by His name and those called according to His purposes.

He said He will "never" leave us or "forsake" us. He is bound by His own word. Does everyone understand how much security we really have in Christ??? You can ALWAYS count on Him. He will either walk through the fire with you or will make a way of escape. HE NEVER FAILS. Never.

So as I leave for a short while, please make sure that Christ is the very center of who you are. We are called to die, that Christ might live. That's the joy that awaits us that LONG FOR HIM!!!

Sorry for being so preachy, but that's just who I am. Thanks all for allowing me to be who I am. This has been a wonderful way for me to express who Chist is in me.

I truly love you all. You have a wealth of wonderful leadership within the body and alot of wise and loving hearts.

A special thanks to Texas Sue and you know why. That was very sweet! Sorry Sue, couldn't pass on that one. Also Charity, you are a rare find. Keep letting the light of Christ shine through.

Lord willing, I'll be back, so other than praying, that's all that's needed. So many in this group are hurting and need the tender care of the Lord and the holding of their hands. You really shine in that arena.

Love you all....period. What a wonderful family. I'm so glad I became a part of it. Till later!!!

YBIC
Steve

Carlee
but I feel the Lord just wants me to rest in Him and His knowledge, just soak up His presence so I can be stronger in Him.

We forget that Abraham had no bible...He just had God.

We forget that David found God's presence while in caves.

We forget that Jesus went off all alone to pray and be with The Father...and told us to go into our own closets to seek Him.

In a world full of stimulus and noise and clutter...we miss out on the most precious thing.

Him.

Just Him.

May your journey be blessed Carlee.

xoxoxo

David

Steve W
Carlee...

I'm sorry also to see you go. I appreciate when I someone brings real Christian maturity to a group. That's axactly what you've done.

Having said that, I also have to bid farewell for at least several weeks to several months. Financially, as I've expressed before, has been quite a bit more than challenging. I need to really move away from the net and make sure the family is taken care of. Between loving on the Lord, and taking care of family, those two things are my highest priorities.

In my case, I know that all things work together for good to those that are called by His name and those called according to His purposes.

He said He will "never" leave us or "forsake" us. He is bound by His own word. Does everyone understand how much security we really have in Christ??? You can ALWAYS count on Him. He will either walk through the fire with you or will make a way of escape. HE NEVER FAILS. Never.

So as I leave for a short while, please make sure that Christ is the very center of who you are. We are called to die, that Christ might live. That's the joy that awaits us that LONG FOR HIM!!!

Sorry for being so preachy, but that's just who I am. Thanks all for allowing me to be who I am. This has been a wonderful way for me to express who Chist is in me.

I truly love you all. You have a wealth of wonderful leadership within the body and alot of wise and loving hearts.

A special thanks to Texas Sue and you know why. That was very sweet! Sorry Sue, couldn't pass on that one. Also Charity, you are a rare find. Keep letting the light of Christ shine through.

Lord willing, I'll be back, so other than praying, that's all that's needed. So many in this group are hurting and need the tender care of the Lord and the holding of their hands. You really shine in that arena.

Love you all....period. What a wonderful family. I'm so glad I became a part of it. Till later!!!

YBIC
Steve

I will be sorry to see you leave us, but totally respect and understand your reasons for doing so. God bless you, dear brother!! Come back to us as soon as you feel led of the Lord!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com