Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thank God for this .....

We know The Holy Spirit will never reveal anything to usward that is not in THE WORD (CHRIST THE LIVING WORD made manifest ).
The WORD is complete .
The Word is for always .
The earth will pass away and the things of the earth but The Word remains .
bonnie

Re: Thank God for this .....

OH-K.

what does that mean ...the little face ?
what did I say that was so strange ?
The Word is our only foundation with Christ .

This is my last post here .
Understand that everything I have posted thus for was because I know persaonaly "satan comes to steal and kill and destroy " if he can .....
We cannot be careful enough with all of the deception he has salted into the world, especially in this very late hour we live in . Being popular in the kingdom , will not protect us from his ravages , WE MUST CLING TO THE TRUTH OF THE WORD WITH ALL OF OUR MIGHT , for it is life to usward , Brethren !
~~~~if you have the time and inclination go to RAPTURE FLIGHT TO HEAVEN (Val's forum ) I have posted a letter to Charity there which may make it possible for you to understand for you who do not understand why I stood so firmly that you thought it was TOO firm . But I would do it all again !!!!!!MUCH Love in HIM, Bonnie Crowe-Hillman
JESUS OUR LORD AND KING ...coming for His own

Bonnie, Stating the truth in love is a very loving thing to do! I have enjoyed your posts and I know that you are a soldier for Christ!

I also agree with you about how wonderful it is that we have God's Word in our hands to access at will! In some ways The Word is a boundary and it keeps us in line with God's will! God bless you!

Now Miss Bonnie, don't you go trailing off behind the herd too. It is time for every one here to lay down any offences and like Joyful Susan said, "sing a chorus of Come By Here Lord". We all have too much in common to let anything tear us all apart.

We ALL - Love Jesus
We are ALL - looking for the rapture
We ALL - belong to the body of Christ
We ALL - Are watching the stage being set
AND
We ALL - need each other - it's a wild world out there.

Stay in the saddle there and ride on with us dear Bonnie. Sorry for the silly similes but I just came back from reading some of Scotty's posts and he is infectious and contagious as you well know.

Dearest Bonnie, I just read your letter that you referenced posted on "Rapture Flight To Heaven" which gives me even more insight into your strong devotion to the truth of God's Word. It is a very sad story and my heart breaks for you. I have always appreciated your strong stand for truth and solid biblical teaching and now I see the motivation behind it is very much based in love and concern for other believers in Jesus. I had felt that before and also felt that you were powerfully motivated. Now I know why. Love you dear sister Bonnie.

Bonnie..

I have felt exactly the way I think you are feeling now..

But we can be like Aaron and Moses, supporting each others arms in the battle, because this is what it is, a battle.

I hope you reconsider.

YSIC
Sarah

Bonnie: Oh, PLEASE don't tell me that you, too, are thinking of leaving us for good. I do remember that you disappeared once before for a very long time. I'm trusting that you will at least follow this one "last" thread to see the replies to your post.

Bonnie, dear, I have been meaning these past few weeks to post a note just to THANK YOU for your strong stand on the word of God. I've told our brother Tom before that I consider him to be our plumbline ... that is, someone who can read some pretty far out postings and then draw us back to exactly what the word of God says. I think of you in this same way. Your insight is oh, SO NEEDED here on RITA. Would you PLEASE reconsider your decision and stay with us?

Blessings to you, Bonnie, and thank you for the ways you have influenced my life. Love, Janet

Email: ajguy@centurytel.net

Bonnie - I hope you are not saying that you are leaving! You are new to me and me to you, but I am someone who believes in a strong stand if and when the Word is being compromised.

I know there are one's here who support you in that, as well as lurkers I'm sure who do, but just have not said so.

Please do not leave if that is what you meant! Stand strong here too in this and stay! Your voice is needed for the sake of Truth! Please don't let your light be "snuffed out" from RITA. I just know God is working all of this TOGETHER FOR GOOD! Please trust in that and don't leave the one's who love you...

That is right y'all, I am going to sick my corgi on everyone to nip at their heels til they are back in the fold.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Bonnie, please do not leave! I for one would be very sad to see someone with such knowledge and passion about the pre-trib rapture leave our little fam. Your posts always rile me up! (in a good way! ) I could listen to your preaching all day long. SO please, don't you go anywhere; we need you right here till we hear that beautiful voice that sounds like a trumpet!!
LOve you, Melanie

Bonnie..
I know where you are coming from.
I have friends like this in Pittsburgh
who go with any wind or new trend
trying to convince the rest of us of how right
she is. Even trying to convince me and another
friend to stay behind and help her fight the
AntiChrist.

I am totally lost for words for her.
It goes back I think to what appeals to
the flesh and the carnal mind.

But please don't leave stay and read some posts
and when you feel up to it post a comment.

I love you and Texas Sue Scott, Paul, Randy,
others ...please don't Go.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com