Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
It's my turn...

To say goodbye.

Y'all are very dear to me...so you can probably imagine that this is very difficult for me. But I've prayed about it all week, and I am certain that this is the right thing to do. The Lord is calling me into deep intimacy with Him.

The reason I need to step back from my involvement on RITA is because I've found that more and more of my time has been spent mulling over the topics of discussion here (some of which have been been very disturbing to me, even making me a bit heartsick) ..... rather than seeking Him, the Lord & Love of my life, my eternal Bridegroom!

I will continue to lift y'all up in prayer...you are my family in Christ, and I love you.

Abundant Blessings upon each and every one of you...I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I look forward to meeting my RITA friends one day very soon.

Jesus is knocking at the inner sanctuary of my heart...and I'm letting Him in!

Re: It's my turn...

Charity,
Please don't leave. We all here at Rita appreciate your uplifting posts. We are family and in tough times families should stick together. I can understand taking some time off. I do so all the time. If you find a thread disturbing just stop reading it and move on to something else. I am sorry that strife has reared its ugly head here again. But it's not the first time and probably wont be the last. Satan is having a field day driving people away. Part of being a member in the Body of Christ is to comfort and lift up one another. If everyone leaves then we no longer have any support, comfort, laughter, tears, sympathy, condolences, teaching, friendship, etc. It is important that we stay together as a family now as the day is near approaching.

Hebrews 10:25
Not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.

Oh, Charity, my heart is heavy at the thought of your leaving.... but if you honestly feel led of the Lord to do this, I will respect that, even though it will be hard to let you go, my dear sister. You will be missed by everyone because you are greatly loved.

I can see that the Lord is calling others, like Carlee, to leave in order to have a closer relationship with Him. I will miss you and Carlee so much!!

Love you, dear sister!!! Please come back whenever you feel led!!

Lisaleenie
Love you, dear sister!!! Please come back whenever you feel led!!

Amen! Love You, Will Miss You, Totally Understand and Will Keep You in My Prayers. Hug the Babies for me.

Charity,

Please, please do not leave. I don't understand what is going on but we all need to stay together now more than ever. If everyone leaves there will be no more RITA.

I agree with Knight Michael, I have always just stopped going to the threads that were disturbing or just didn't really appeal to me. I understand your wanting to spend more time seeking Him but that doesn't mean you need to cut off your ties with us.

We are a family!!!! We all need each other now more than ever before. I can't even begin to express my sorrow as one by one everyone is just turning away from this website. RITA has for the past year been my "home", my safe place to come to be with people who all have one thing in common, the desire for our upcoming Rapture. And Charity you have always been there to cheer us on to give each of us support and to help us fix our eyes towards Heaven and the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Please Sister Charity, if you need to stop posting a bit to regroup, I understand. But I hope that you will reconsider because RITA will not be the same without you. I think of you and Jake and the girls often and at night when I wake up and feel the need to pray, you and your family are always the first to come to my mind along with many others of our RITA family. We are a family, please don't leave us......insert begging and pleading down on hands and knees here.

With Sisterly Love, Panthia

Jesus's return is right around the corner. I've felt an anticipation for the last couple of days and was called to fast last week....

This is what alot of people are feeling.... A call to closeness...a call to intimacy...for as He gets near we feel the pull...

All I would personally ask is that all those who feel the tug to leave, be open to the Holy Spirit if He leads you to bring us words of encouragement or insight.

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. (Hebrews 10:25)

YBIC
Rich

Oh my goodness.... I am so sad that this is what it has come to... I haven't been on as much as I used to be, (my computer) and also feeling the need to not spend so much time on the computer, (trying to get it to work mostly), but Charity I DO understand about the need to take a break, but I hope that's all it is... we love you and your precious family Char... you are a huge part of our family here and we will miss you terribly. Please don't stay gone long...I just want you to know we love you dearly .... soooo praying we will all be with Jesus soon!!!

Your 4evr sister - Shirley

Charity.

I almost know how you are feeling. I remember when you came here, you have been a blessing and you have shared your family with your online friends. We have gone through your pregnancy with you and we feel like "digital aunties and grandmas".

But Jesus Christ is the reason that we have that closeness, I think there will be many leaving and spending more time with HIM.

I wish you the best that life can possibly offer you and we know that we will meet again, and it will be soon.

God Bless you my friend and sister. I love you.

Sarah

Dearest Charity - one by one my dear sisters and brothers are leaving the forum - I understand that you are needing to be with Jesus and focus on Him now - I'm beginning to wonder if that is what I need to do as well. Love you dear sister - hope to see you soon in heaven!

I don't understand this, there is not reason to leave or say goodbye. Everyone needs a time out once in a while. I agree with what everyone has posted here...please don't go Charity, you do bring something special to RITA.

YSIC
Brenz

Charity,
My life has been really hectic lately, and I haven't spent as much time on RITA as I used to. But that doesn't mean that I am going to leave my dearest friends. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE, CHARITY!!! You are such a wonderful blessing to us all. And you taught me how to do this:

WE LOVE YOU, DEAREST CHARITY!!!

Charity,

Thanks for taking the time to write this. Your words confirm what He's been telling me.

We are still not prepared as a bride for Him...I know I'm not. Until people look at me and only see Him...I'm not ready.

And that will only happen in His presence...not looking for "signs". We're past that point...He's even at the door.

The GOD OF THE UNIVERSE IS ABOUT TO COME...I really think we underestimate the MAGNITUDE of it all.

On My KNEES I need to be.

Amen..

I LOVE your HEART! Adore it actually.

XOXO

David

Dear friends, you truly touch my heart with your words of sincere love and care
for me.

It's true: I am feeling the desperate need to spend more time in preparation.
HE IS COMING! This is HUGE, folks!!! I want to please Him, and Him alone.
I want to KNOW HIM. I want to be ready to see Him face to face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, y'all, for understanding. You are precious to me; and MOST IMPORTANTLY, you are precious to the Savior of your souls.

If I am led to come post something for RITA, by all means I will.

God bless & I hope to see everyone very soon.

COME LORD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heya CJ...

Jesus certainly bought our salvation...it's a totally free gift.

It gets us as far as the outer court in Heaven. It requires nothing of us other than faith and beleif in His redemption.

In order to get closer to the Father...more is required though...hence working out our salvation, sharing in His suffering, etc.

Getting into the "Holy Place" I think requires self sacrifice...fasting, prayer...crucifixion of our carnal desires, etc.

These are the "works" that lead to heavenly rewards. Saying...more of YOU in me LORD...less of Me. And then actually doing that.

Instead of watching TV...praying...instead of eating...fasting.

Many do not want to be persecuted...so they keep one foot in the world and one foot in heaven so to speak.

He's about to come...I want to not only be waiting for Him, but I want my lamp to be as bright as it can be.

That's what I meant.

David

Charity, Will keep you and your family in my prayers!! I do understand about the time element involved in RITA. God bless you dear sis and will miss you and hope you pop in and visit often!!

Charity!! I will miss you and all the sweet pics you post.... I will miss seeing your little ones too :( I had so much fun here with you. You taught me how to post a graphic ...( I would post one but it is time consuming and I am ready for bed and have to get up early)

Our hearts have been knitted together here .. it just does not seem right you are leaving...but I understand..I am sad about it but I understand :(

Sorry I have not been on sooner..just finished my homework...talk about crusifying your flesh...lol..kidding

I hope you will feel free to post if you feel lead....

I will miss you...

Oh, Charity ... Charity! I do understand what you are trying to say. I think we all are sensing the enormity of what is about to take place. I, too, feel compelled to spend time getting closer to Him. But, what am I going to do without you, Eden, Gabriela and Arabel? Could you promise to come on every once in a while ... say every two weeks and just post a couple of your most current pictures of the girls? My heart is crying. I feel as though I am losing an important part of my own family!

I will keep you ... as always ... in my prayers. May your departure not be forever!! Much love, Gramma Janet

Email: ajguy@centurytel.net

I think everyone needs to take a step back, take a deep breath and do some praying. Something is happening to rita in the last two weeks that is not good. Charity do not leave. This site should watch and encourage and be exciting watching for our saviour to return and I am missing that in the last couple weeks and people are leaving. God wants us to unite as a family in him and watch for him.. Please Please we need each other. I pray in Jesus name for us to unite

janice ,

You are right something is happening on Rita
board. And I think it's taking our eyes of the
main goal and that is watching for His return.

Comparing scripture Like Isa. 17 with what is going on now.

Or Earthquakes in diver places.

Comparing it with dreams and visions some are having.

Rita was never meant to discuss who the 144k
would be, who would make it in the rapture or any
other topic.

WE WERE TO LOOK FOR HIS COMING.

Not get sidetract with other issues.

Nothing else.

We need to get BTTT or back on the
wall watching.

As far as anyone leaving I would becareful and check
up to the date news that may not get on TV.

I have been getting plenty of warning about bank failures etc and have already made some moves.

The internet will disapear fast enough for info.
We need to stick to one issue only and thats the rapture and any time line that we may have left.

As the result of this board many chose to have backpacks ready for those left behind material
supplies etc.

In fact I thought 2HH topic was a little amusing
about occupy till I come(I think that was the title)
Becasue the nearness to His coming the faster I am
working LOL. Trying to tie up loose ends.

The bottom line is this RITA was never meant as a
soap box to use to express different interpretations
of anything. It was a wall to climb up and help watch.

OH YEA ONE MORE THING!

IT WAS ALSO MEANT TO PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER!

I posted a prayer request for my back which
the Lord met that need in a big way A chiroprator
who did not take any co-payment and made a
big differents with my back !

MY TOE THAT GOT STUB DURING THE Snow storm
and I still had to shovel.

Anytime I ever posted a request, God made a big
difference.

How many time have any of you posted a request
that you saw the hand of God move.

I never saw the kind of answers to prayer
in any church that we seem to get here on the board.

We are family that God has brought together for
such an hour as this. And as blessed us with
many answers to prayer request.

NO OTHER BOARD THAT I HAVE BEEN ON CAN SAY THAT.

Hey sis just my two cents is that I will very much miss you too. I totally get where you're coming from in that it's very easy to spend too much time online anywhere. Isn't it feasible for you just to stay here and spend less time in other words don't go just maybe decide you'll do fifteen minutes a day or five or whatever. It's easier for me in that I'm restricted to a public computer as home computing is possible but much more hassle. How about it sis?
love
Ditta

God bless you all, and I'm so grateful for your understanding (or atleast the attempt to understand)! I would encourage each one of you to seek the Lord first, above any other thing. I am preaching to myself. I had been running to RITA at each opportunity throughout the day and realized I was spending little time with JESUS. I also know that many exciting things are coming for His bride, and I want to be a prepared vessel. Only He can do that preparation in me, as I submit to His will.

I am so thankful to God for bringing me here...and I am now heeding His voice, which is saying that my time here is done. I will surely check here each day and pray for the prayer requests! Please know that I'm still with y'all in spirit, and we will meet soon & very soon.

Remember: He wants YOU!!!

COME LORD JESUS!

Oh, Charity, I'm guilty of running to RITA every chance I get myself! Your word today spoke to me, also, to spend more time with the Lord myself.

I will miss you, dear Charity!!! But I repect so much your decision to spend more time with the Lord. I'm so glad you'll be checking in with us from time to time, though. I just love you, Charity! You're like a little sister to me!!!

Who knows? Maybe the Lord is calling out so many of us to be close to Him because He knows that we're going to see each other really soon, so it won't be THAT LONG before we have a family reunion!! I really hope I'm right!! YEAH!!!

Love you, little sis!!

Charity,

I will miss you and your precious posts. BUT, I have been where you are quite a few times over the past years. The boards can become all-consuming and there have been times I have disappeared for years, knowing that I needed to spend my time with Jesus and not just reading about Him.......

He's been tugging on my heart in this area, too,.....

Email: marc.kama@sbcglobal.net

Charity, do whatever you think is necessary; however, I believe that there has been deliberate disension planted by the enemy to cause confusion and upset people and the ones who are most sensitive have taken the brunt of it. Somebody has to say it and I don't mind being the mouth for that.

You are very spiritually sensitive Charity. I have noticed that over time and you are also very trusting. Those are both very good things but these qualities can also be manipulated by the enemy of our souls to cause us suffering. I know because I have been down that road my dear sister.

I am not willing to give you up to some void in space and off of RITA. I love you way too much and we are too much alike. You have also been physically exhausted and stretched to the max with the pregancy, a new baby, three children who have taken turns with chicken pox and colds in addition to the regular daily grind of housework. Very demanding strain on you with little opportunity for rest which also is distressing. You get some rest, get some quiet, re-coup and re-turn! Otherwise I will get in my car, drive to Mexico and track you down girl! You are one of my bestest, favorite Christian sisters and I am not saying good-bye or later,alligator. Comprende?

OK, I am really beginning to wonder if everyone is saying goodbye because our time is almost up????

I really prayed before bed last night and asked "what's up???". I had the WORST day yesterday, I cried most of the day and then when I came to my "Sanctuary - RITA" I see where everyone is leaving, Lynn is sick, etc....

I woke up in the middle of the night with the song "More Beautiful You" going over and over in my head. This song was really speaking to me. Next thing I know I hear a Cardinal singing VERY loudly right outside my bedroom window and it was still dark outside and was snowing! Then when the alarm radio came on it was playing "More Beautiful You".

I feel more refreshed and relaxed in our Lord than I have in a long time.

Charity, you have always felt and heard from the Lord very clearly and I think you are speaking exactly what we all need to hear. Even though we don't like what we are hearing it is for our best. I just seem to have a calmness that our Lord is just about ready to bring us home and our goodbyes will be here for all to see.

I don't know, it's just a thought. Some of Virginia's posts really spoke to me yesterday and I just feel like our time has come. I hope others here are feeling the same way I am today....calm, happy and the feeling of great expectation. This is not something that I feel on a regular basis so I am feeling blessed.

I love each and everyone of you and can't wait for our RITA reunion.

Panthia

Footnote: Regarding spending more time with Jesus - He is right here with me when I am on this board and laughing with us at Scott's jokes, singing the praise songs that Ditta, and Knight Michael, and Carlee and Kama have posted, sharing the excitement of different news pieces that are posted by Karen and others which are like road signs of where we are on the way to rapture. He is thrilled that we are all here praying for each other - He is the very heart of our prayers. Look at the wonderful miracles and answers and healings that have come from our UNITED prayers. Lisaleenie is a prime example.

So if everyone leaves RITA to "spend more time with the Lord" what about those who need prayer? Fellowship? News? A good laugh? Worship? Let's get real, it sounds very HOLY to say spend time with Jesus, very religiuos like a monk in a monastery somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Most of the people on this board are probably spending more alone time and more together time with Jesus than 99.44% of the rest of the Christian population. What happened to the "not forsaking the assembly of" scripture?

I have been up and down at different times during my time on RITA and have seen a few distressing things. The great things and the awesome, wonderful, loving and kind Christian men and women on this forum are far greater in number than some of the discussions that have brought everyone down. Let's get past majoring on minors and zoom out for the big picture. We all need each other and will more as the days pass. We are in the perilous times that Paul warned TImothy about. I don't intend to take my toys and go anywhere. I love you guys and gals too much. Jesus lives in each one of us through His precious Holy Spirit and the WORD says that wherever two or three are gathered together, that HE is in the midst of us. Sounds like a forum to me.

Charity , when I stood against what I knew to be false ..I was not standing against but for you .
I love you and I always will , bonnie

You always make me smile with your uplifting posts

But this one really made me sad

I will truly miss my little Sister

Love and Blessings
YBBIC
Randy

Can you send me your e mail address

randyjan@windstream.net

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Sweet sister, I think we can all respect your decision. I've been wondering for months how you do it all. 3 kids including a newborn, along with a husband & an orphanage full of other needy kids is a lot to handle in itself. Plus, seeing all of the needs here & hurting people is probably just too much at the moment.

We'll miss your insights, positive thoughts & will most certainly be looking for you dancing with your red rose on when we get there! But, I do understand feeling overwhelmed & your need for more time alone. You've got many families before even logging into RITA. Alone time with Him is so important.

Miss you already, sweet pea. See you soon, my friend.

Texas Sue
Footnote: Regarding spending more time with Jesus - He is right here with me when I am on this board and laughing with us at Scott's jokes, singing the praise songs that Ditta, and Knight Michael, and Carlee and Kama have posted, sharing the excitement of different news pieces that are posted by Karen and others which are like road signs of where we are on the way to rapture. He is thrilled that we are all here praying for each other - He is the very heart of our prayers. Look at the wonderful miracles and answers and healings that have come from our UNITED prayers. Lisaleenie is a prime example.

So if everyone leaves RITA to "spend more time with the Lord" what about those who need prayer? Fellowship? News? A good laugh? Worship? Let's get real, it sounds very HOLY to say spend time with Jesus, very religiuos like a monk in a monastery somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Most of the people on this board are probably spending more alone time and more together time with Jesus than 99.44% of the rest of the Christian population. What happened to the "not forsaking the assembly of" scripture?

I have been up and down at different times during my time on RITA and have seen a few distressing things. The great things and the awesome, wonderful, loving and kind Christian men and women on this forum are far greater in number than some of the discussions that have brought everyone down. Let's get past majoring on minors and zoom out for the big picture. We all need each other and will more as the days pass. We are in the perilous times that Paul warned TImothy about. I don't intend to take my toys and go anywhere. I love you guys and gals too much. Jesus lives in each one of us through His precious Holy Spirit and the WORD says that wherever two or three are gathered together, that HE is in the midst of us. Sounds like a forum to me.

I just wanted to echo these words of Sue and add that I have gone through what a lot of you brother and sisters here at RITA are experiencing now...finding myself TOO consumed by the time spent trying to keep up with all that is going on at RITA, 5 Doves and elsewhere as I anxiously await the last trumpet call.

SELF CONTROL is the last "fruit of the Spirit" listed in Galatians 5:22,23. In my life, I have found that self control was the last of the 9 fruit of the Spirit to be developed. (and I still have a long way to go)

What I do now is pick out a few of the most interesting threads/post here and elsewhere to read and comment on. Pay attention to prayer request and praise threads so I can be active in the "body of Christ" life we all need. Get out of the house and go for a walk each day, enjoy a hobby. Be in control of your time...do not let time be in control of you. (easier said that done)

Anyway, that's enough preaching to the choir. Sorry. But, the issue of SELF CONTROL must be important or else it would not be incorporated with Love, Joy,Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness and Gentleness.

For me, I will miss anyone who has been a part of RITA and decides to leave. You all are FAMILY.

Dear Charity I was questioned on another post by a dear sister who pointed out that my "monk in a monastery" remark seemed harsh. I answered back on that thread and since the same remarks are on your thread I am posting my reply here also. I love you like you are my daughter as well as a sister and would not ever want you to think I am criticizing or demeaning you in any way. Here is the post:

Re: More Time With Jesus

Rhonda, perhaps I should have been more specific. I am not criticizing Charity at all. I am saying that there is a religious spirit operating lately that is planting the idea in the mind of many that they are not holy enough, not ready enough, etc., and pulling many in other directions. The devil hates the unity and love he sees on RITA and I believe he is doing everything possible to pull everyone apart. That is my point. I apologize to your dear Charity and others if this was worded in a way that seemed harsh. That is not the way it was intended at all. Rhonda I appreciate you for pointing this out so it could be explained a little more clearly. Love you Sister

Charity
To say goodbye.

Y'all are very dear to me...so you can probably imagine that this is very difficult for me. But I've prayed about it all week, and I am certain that this is the right thing to do. The Lord is calling me into deep intimacy with Him.

The reason I need to step back from my involvement on RITA is because I've found that more and more of my time has been spent mulling over the topics of discussion here (some of which have been been very disturbing to me, even making me a bit heartsick) ..... rather than seeking Him, the Lord & Love of my life, my eternal Bridegroom!

I will continue to lift y'all up in prayer...you are my family in Christ, and I love you.

Abundant Blessings upon each and every one of you...I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I look forward to meeting my RITA friends one day very soon.

Jesus is knocking at the inner sanctuary of my heart...and I'm letting Him in!

Charity I have been around RITA for awhile.Just don't post a whole lot.Recently I have taken up the name Heaven but have also been a Ruby and other names,I can't even remember point is I've been here awhile.
I wish you would reconsider leaving.God is not the author of confusion.There have been post of late that are not in agreement but for those who have been called to help lead the truth must stand firm on the word of God.I hope you reconsider and stay because I think RITA probley needs you.

Email: tonieroberson@yahoo.com

Charity, I fully understand what you are saying. I've had to back off a couple of times over the years on this forum, simply because it's all SO GOOD it gets almost addictive.

Sue is right--spending time with the Lord's body IS spending time with the Lord. If you need to do it in another way, go. Be blessed. Come back soon. I thought i could leave and get my time "under control" in a better way, but I found I couldn't stay away. I think that's because of the support I get here that I get nowhere else, in any other Christian circles in which I move.

Anyway, it's been a pleasure e-knowing you, and we'll have plenty of time to visit when we all get there. I think you can see that everyone here loves you, but I don't know if you really know what a difference you have made. Thanks for that.

Photobucket
Dear Charity,
Words can't express my gratitude for all that you have giving of yourself to RITA. You're truly a blessing to US ALL!!! and you have touch the hearts of many here. Please come back when you can; we will keep you and your family in our prayers. We'll see you soon!!!

LOVE YOU!!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Photobucket

WC/Cathy

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com