Itinerary

Contact

Donate

Links

Info

VISION OF FALLING STAR OVER PERSIA

TIMOTHY SNODGRASS

02/19/10

On the early morning of February 18 in the Philippines, at exactly 1:11 AM (Manila time), I was awakened by a vision, which began with a bright star falling over the nation of Iran. As the star approached a city in the desert, there was suddenly an explosion resembling a super-nova, and every building in the region was flattened as far as I could see. I was then taken in the Spirit to Tel Aviv, and observed trucks filled with soldiers, alarms sounding over the city, confusion; but in the midst of the confusion, I saw Michael standing on the shores of the Mediterranean, with ten thousand angels – not missiles – descending from heaven.

After I awoke from the vision at 1:11 AM, I began to intercede for the nation of Israel and the Lord began to release direction for our next prayer assignment to the Mideast , with the target date March 15 highlighted. I saw much more in the vision than I am allowed to share publically. I would highly encourage the Body of Christ to intercede for Prime Minister Netanyahu and President Obama during March and April, whereas every decision they make involving Iran needs to be initiated by heaven – not by man – because we cannot afford even the smallest miscalculation. To stress this point, within a matter of hours of the vision a rare 6.9 earthquake shook the tri-border region of North Korea, Russia and China on February 18 at 9:13 AM (Manila time). At the same time, a near-miss asteroid flew by the earth (asteroid 2010-CJ18) at a distance of 3.3 LD. What is the interpretation of these signs? The tri-border earthquake represents the danger of escalation of war – in other words, a Mideast war involving Iran may not be easily contained to the Mideast if it erupts this year. We could easily find ourselves in an Ezekiel 37 and 38 scen ario prematurely. The near-miss asteroid was a further confirmation of the urgency of the word. The distance of the asteroid – 3.3 L.D. – also represented encoded info that I am not allowed to publically share at this time, but the number points to the nation of Israel.

If you happened to be at our recent Winds of Change conference in San Francisco on January 11 (1/11), you will remember that a strong prophetic warning was given concerning a mega-quake along the U.S. West Coast in mid-January if there was not serious intercession. Immediately following the meeting on 1/11, Pastor Richard Gazowsky walked up to the pulpit and announced that the San Francisco Airport just released the news that the winds had totally CHANGED DIRECTION from an approaching storm. This was a sign to us that the location of the epicenter of the earthquake had changed. The following day on January 12, a 7.2 quake shook Haiti, and at the same time another near-miss asteroid flew by the e arth (asteroid 2010-AL30) at a distance of only 0.3 L.D. (that is only 80,000 miles, or one-third the distance to the moon!).

If you look closely at the numbers surrounding all of these events, you will begin to notice a pattern emerging. Casualty figures from both the 2004 tsunami and Haiti quake are almost identical (approximately a quarter-million). In 2004, you may recall that in our 11/11 report we published a detailed warning of the Indonesia quake and tsunami 6-weeks before it occurred on 12/26. On November 11, 2004 – the date that Arafat died – I was taken in the Spirit to a high mountain in Indonesia, and shown the mega-waves approaching the shore; six weeks later, the 9.3 quake sent a 33-foot high wall of water into the Sumatran coast. The key to preventing an even greater wall of water from hitting the shores of America in 2010 is Israel. For Israel is God’s time clock. God can move back the shadow of the sun dial – as he did for H ezekiah in II Kings 20 – or move up the sun dial of world events; He can hold back judgments, or He can release them. When we bless the nation of Israel, God never responds with a curse – 333-foot tsunami can easily be transformed into 33-inch tsunami if we will take heed of God’s warnings, repent, clean our dirty robes, walk in a greater standard of holiness and prepare ourselves for the Winds of Change which are now upon us.

Blessings,

Timothy Snodgrass

http://www.elijah1.com

Please send all gifts and correspondence to:

Timothy Snodgrass – P.O. Box 6, John Day, OR 97845

Note: I need to be in Israel March 15 – your prayers and support of this prayer assignment to Israel is appreciated! (The mission is not yet funded - I have immediate need of an airline ticket and travel expenses for Israel.)

Send all postal donations to: Timot hy Snodgrass, PO Box 6, John Day Oregon 97845

For online donations, click on below PayPal link:

visit my inJesus to manage your subscriptions, update profile or check out thousands of groups and messages
learn more about inJesus or start a group |

Re: Vision of A Falling Star

I wonder if all those angels will be putting up a protective shield around Israel during the Battle of Gog and Magog? I've always believed that God will protect Israel supernaturally, but I never realized it would be done through the holy angels.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

I bet it will be Angels..remember in Daniel... "But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and [there is] none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael YOUR prince. " (Daniel 10:21, KJV)... talking about Israel.

This is incredible! I believe this man is very legit and will be praying as he suggested!

Sarah, a big hug to you for posting this word. He had said he was putting up a word for February and every time I checked it was not up. He is a very busy man and things can happen to delay. He is very trustworthy and usually hears correctly. That cannot be said for everyone out that that sticks up a prophetic word. Sometimes they are just soulish out of someone's own ideas, but Mr. Snodgrass certainly hears from God. Bless you dear Sarah.

Thank you for posting this, Sarah! Great word!

Did anyone notice how many 111's and 1111's there were in this message???

Khog
I wonder if all those angels will be putting up a protective shield around Israel during the Battle of Gog and Magog? I've always believed that God will protect Israel supernaturally, but I never realized it would be done through the holy angels.

Kevin

Kevin, what you said sounds accurate. Also, if Michael and his warring angels have come then an attack may be imminent on Israel. There is certainly a very present threat or they would not be there. Read Daniel, chapter 12 where it says that Michael will stand up to protect Israel. This is scheduled at the time of the end when they are back in the land.

Oh my...what a powerful vision!

Wow!

bttt

Yes, we are living in a moment of time that the next second anything could happen.

Don't forget Israel's cabinet meets this Sunday
to discuss options.

Omgoodness Sarah!! I am sooo tired that I started to read the and was reading the first words slooooowly
Elijah1 Home

Prophecy

Itinerary

Contact

Donate
and i thought what is this a poem? LOL... i need to jsut go to sleep...

LOL You just gave me a great laugh..

Nite nite

Love ya

Sarah

Now i have to make myself read it...lol.... I trust your judge of character....

oops I meant to quote sue...and everyone else too ;)

We've got the POWER!!

I guess something is about to happen.

We have benn going back and forth between
the threat of war breaking out and all the
earth quakes. God's word is about to come to
pass soon!

bttt

Sunday is approaching!

<>