<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
There Is A Saying That When God Draws Near It Is Natural To First Pull Away!!!!

Is that what many of us our experiencing now!!!!

Could it be the bride is getting cold feet right close to her wedding day!

Don't worry! Those of us that step away for awhile are still in God's hands! He hasn't lost a one; they are just reconcidering their spiritual core values!!!

We haven't lost any members! Just a few are taking a break for heaven sake!!!

When things start heating up they will not be able to stay away! Like I say, right now things are kinda boring!!!

Please Lord either come back or bring everything to a head and then come back--SOON!!!!

Don't fear! It is only a symptom of the work of the Lord in our lives!!!!

It will soon pass and produce good fruit!!!

Is judgment beginning at the household of God!!! Not really!!!

It has been starting at the household of God ever since St. Peter wrote that statement during the first persecution of the believers scattered abroad in Asia Minor in the first century!

Will we have to be perfected during the first half of the tribulation in order to be raptured? No!!!

The tribulation is for the Laodicean Church!!! The rapture promise is for the Church who longs for His coming!!!!!

Those believers who are beheaded under the reign of the anti-christ will not see resurrection until after the Lord returns to earth with his saints(Rev. 20:4)

We will escape all these things before they come to pass; how else is this the blessed hope!!!!

There is no blessed hope if we must endure the fires of the tribulation period!!!

We are not destined for wrath but for Rapture!!!

If you don't believe this word is scriptual then it is actually from a greek word for the phrase Caught Up(which is Scriptural-I Thess. 4).

I don't know about you but I have been going through God's disciplinary judgment since I got saved some 40 years ago!!!

The church has been going through the judgment of God ever since the first persecution broke out in the Roman Empire in the first century!!!

Read II Thess. chapter 1 about the persecutions and tribulations of the first century believers as a sign of God's corrective judgment of His Household of Faith!!!

There is going to be a called out body of believers before God begins His judgment on those who disobey the gospel of Christ; the body of Christ will be taken out of this world and then it will be time for God's judgment on both the Laodicean Church and the wicked of this world!!!

The Laodicean Church will have to pay for their disobidence unto physical death under the reign of the anti-christ; while the plagues in the book of revelation will be heaped on the wicked for there share of punishment for disobedience!!!

I don't know about you but I feel like I have had my share of correction at the hand of my loving Father!

Sure I am not perfect nether is any of us! But the blood of Jesus was shed for our sins and disobedience!!!

We are not going to be Raptured because we are perfect!!!

Nobody could be perfect enough and go into eternity with a spotless record!!!

But with the righteousness of Christ we are blameless in Him!!!

The Rapture is not an event based on our righteousness!
It is an event based on the timing of God's appointment clock!!!

When it is time for Jesus To Return for His Church, ready or not, He is coming!!!

So that is why we are all probable getting a little antzy about the coming arrival as some on here are sensing!!!

You see things are coming to a head not only in the world but with our spiritual position in Christ!!!

So buckle up and take a big deep breath and don't back down and don't walk to far away from the gathering of the believers!!!

As you see that day draw near!! The day of our DEPARTURE!!!!!!

PRE-TRIB with a side of RIB!!! A-1 or Heintz 57 and bound for HEAVEN!!! Five Foot Two and Eyes of Sky Blue!!

I dedicate this post to my Sister Charity and to my little brother CJ!!!!!

Re: There Is A Saying That When God Draws Near It Is Natural To First Pull Away!!!!

AMEN Scotty, right on!!

Re: There Is A Saying That When God Draws Near It Is Natural To First Pull Away!!!!

PRE-TRIB with a side of RIB!!! A-1 or Heintz 57 and bound for HEAVEN!!!

Well Scott, you did it again. Made me laugh my fool head off. . Also made me hungry. There is a great little cafe here called "The Smokehouse" that makes delicious smoked BBQ ribs. May have to mosey over there a little later for supper.

Well written, well-spoken piece and I concur!

Texas Sue if I was in your part of town I would love to treat you for a good Smokehouse bar-be-que!!!!

Of course we would have to go dutch!!!

I could only treat you if you were Irish!!! The dutch don't treat!!!! Ha! Ha!!!!

Texas Sue there is a new bar-b-que place that opened up near me that is well know for having good ribs and baked beans!!!!

You can't have bar-b-que without having a large side of steak fries!!!!!

Man am I getting hungry right now!!!!

But I can't eat that good stuff! I am on an Arby's onion Petal fast!!!!

You can't make that up my friend!! That is the honest to goodness truth!!!

Texas Sue I have bee just eating one meal a day and for dinner I have been buying an Arby's Onion Petal order(like onion rings but square bites); and that is my dinner!!!!

It is very healthy the onions along with a chewed garlic bulb!!!

You talk about attracting the babes!!!

I hope Charity did not smell my breath!!!!

She'll be back soon!!! She's getting her house in order!!!!

I am too but I can multi-task since I am retired I have little on my plate; Oh I forgot I got that monkey on my back House for Sale!!! Well, that is in God's hands now!!!

I'm tired of worrying about it!!! I'm fasting that God will get that stinker off my back for good!!!

Then I will be able to do some things I want to do!!!

Hey Scott and Texas Sue,

All this talk about them big 'ol ribs is making my mouth water! I want to go with you guys!!

Hey, Scott, none of this dutch treat stuff with me...I'm Irish, so that means that you're going to treat me to some delicious ribs, right???

Sorry, buddy, you can't get out of that one! I'm already licking my chops!

Lisa I hope that is LAMB chops you are licking cause we are going to a greek place to eat GYRO sandwitches!!!

You know what the greeks do they leave the check to the driver!!!!

Lisa my cars in the shop! Got a ride????

You though you got me there didn't ya, you, you little varment you!!!

You are in trouble now Scotty, I'm IRISH too! Lisaleenie, we must be sisters!!! Both from the Emerald Isle eh?

Of course, I am also Scottish, English, German, Jewish and a small bit of American Indian - Choctaw to be exact. (Roy Rogers also had some Choctaw blood so I claim him as family) Just the lovable American mutt basically. Please don't tell Scarby.

Texas Sue if you have Choctaw indian in you and you live up on Choctaw ridge; maybe you can tell me what Billy Joe McCaliss had dropped off the Tallehassey bridge?!!!!

Remember that song of the sixties by the female artist something Gentry!!! Who was that!! Bobby Gentry? Wasn't he a male singer?

Come on! Help me you well know indian tribes people!!!

Scott, the largest percentage of my bloodline is Irish, the smallest Indian so sorry, don't know many tribes people. Your knowledge of oldies song titles would cause you to be a formidable opponent in a trivia game by the way. Yes, I remember the Billy joe song and Bobbi Gentry was a girl!

Are you trying to distract me from the BBQ ribs? Or are you offering the onion bits instead? Lisaleenie, come on over and we will go to the Smokehouse and chow down on those delicious baby back ribs and a big plate of homemade onion rings. They make them from scratch - not frozen!!!! Whooo Hoooo

Texas Sue, this is uncanny! I'm German, English, Irish, and Cherokee Indian also! We must have been separated at birth!!

You girls went and did it!!! You drove my appetite over the edge!!!

Now I must leave the Library and seek food!!! Caveman need food!! You woman need home and shelter!!

Me caveman need to kill dinosore!!! Hay what do you call it when a lizard gets a painful bump on it's foot? A Dino-SORE!!!

The reason the killer asteroid that wipe out the Dinosaurs was not vegetarian was because it was called a MEAT-Eater!! (Meteor)

That last one was not that great!!! All an asteroid is is a giant rock!!! So don't take this ROCK trivia for GRANITE!!

Now that was a bad stupid joke!!!!

Of course both you girls are related you all originate from ADAM's RIB!!! Got A-1 Sauce????!!!!

Leenie, we are definitely sisters!!! Too funny Scott - "got A-l?"

Texas Sue
Leenie, we are definitely sisters!!! Too funny Scott - "got A-l?"

I can't get those doggone ribs out of my mind now!! Smokehouse ribs...oh yeah, I would LOVE to go with ya'll to get those ribs and onion rings!

You think that we could have some vegetarian ribs in heaven with that A1 sauce????

Lisa I could never leave you behind! Same with Texas Sue!!! You girls are my new buddies!!!

But I am afraid that if I ate ribs at the smokehouse I would have a bone to pick with Scarby!!!!

We could just put the rib bones in a bag and bring them back to his doghouse!!!!

Last time I threw a bar-b-que drenched bone out to him; it got all over his keyboard as he was tempting to put a post on the messageboard of RITA!!!

He gave me a very evil eye and then he slowly closed the curtain on his doorway making his self in slow motion vanish with the last thing showing was his evil eye!!!

Girls that reminds me of the scene in the Wedding Singer!!! That John Levitt character looking at Drew Barrymore and the comedian Adam Sandler;
And he says something like He is making my plan work; and then he gives you that evil smile and slowly the stage curtain closes with him standing in place!!! That is one of my favorite halarious scenes!!!

I wonder if someone can post that scene on here!!! If it is too much trouble let it go!!!! It is a GAS!!

Lisaleenie - is there a speedy route from California and Kansas to Texas? We need a super highway to the Smokehouse where ribs are available on demand. Oh, and along with the homemade onion rings - they do have steakhouse fries. How's that for a low-fat dinner?

I was born in California ladies!!! I once lived next to Texas in New Mexico! Then from there it was Kansas all the way!!!

I guess when I was growing up my parents had ants in their pants!!! Or they had that disorder that young people get when they can't stay in one place to long!!!

I thought that is what settlers were all about!!! Settling down from traveling all over the place!!!

People build a house or something and stay there!!!
That's what I wish I could have screamed in my parents ears while growing up! But that was hard for me to do when my diapers where filled!
Why doo the pictures on the Taco Bell menu come to mind about at this time!!!

Texas Sue
Lisaleenie - is there a speedy route from California and Kansas to Texas? We need a super highway to the Smokehouse where ribs are available on demand. Oh, and along with the homemade onion rings - they do have steakhouse fries. How's that for a low-fat dinner?

Well, if we had our new heavenly bodies, I could zip by and pick you both up in a jiffy!!!

And just think....one day we will! I can't wait!! To go anywhere you want to in a matter of minutes....

....As you can see. I'm rambling because I'm trying to get my mind off those Smokehouse ribs....I'm having left-over chicken for dinner...ugh...and Scott is trying to distract us by having us go to some Greek joint for some gyros!!! ARE YOU KIDDING, SCOTT??? GYROS....instead of those mouth-watering, succulent ribs? NO WAY, BUDDY!!!

Great message brother Scott, that was well said...Yes Sir!!!

Heintz 57...yum, yum I love this sauce on my well done beef, pork, and tube steak.

Ya sure can tell when the crew's stomach is playing tag with there back bone...Scott, you and your girls CRACK ME UP...Way to go. Got BQ ribs yet?

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Joseph

Great message brother Scott, that was well said...Yes Sir!!!

Heintz 57...yum, yum I love this sauce on my well done beef, pork, and tube steak.

Ya sure can tell when the crew's stomach is playing tag with there back bone...Scott, you and your girls CRACK ME UP...Way to go. Got BQ ribs yet?

NO RIBS YET, JOSEPH!! And Mr. Snot Snatching Knight Michael just posted a mouth-watering commercial on another thread of Chili's restaurant advertising those succulent ribs! Such torture!

Joseph I need to talk to a guy real quick or I'm afraid I will grow bangs and a ponytail overnight and have a fit with the way my skirt fits me in the morning!!!

Thank you joe for snapping me out of this Smokehouse meltdown of a comedic parody of Ma and Pa Kettle!!!!

Joe maybe some future day you and I can get together and have a backyard cookout; you provide the ribs and I bring the Heitz 57 or better yet K.C. Masterpiece!!

We might even invite the girls over for the occassion!!
I know Lisa Lee and Texas Sue would love the invite!!!

I will bring my lawn darts and the home version of Whose Line Is It to play after we eat!!!!

Better yet we can just eat and fellowship and then jump into the pool to cool off!!!!

Better yet lets just eat and fellowship and then go metal detecting down along the beach for buried washed up gold pieces from wrecked ships under the ocean floor!!!

You may think this is a boring hobby until you pick up a sold gold coin and look at how it glistens in the midday sun!!!!

Ahh!!! That is the life my friend!!!! How bout it Joe? Ribs and Good Mannered Girls on the side!!!

Metal detecting for precious metals on the beach and good food and good mannered girls like we have here...how can we not...Sounds like good fellowship with the Saints...Let's go Bro

Email: jpcarr@att.net

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com