Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
One of our Members is asking for prayer of a financial situation

Please pray for one of our family members and their family. They are having financial difficulties right now and need your prayer.

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Re: One of our Members is asking for prayer of a financial situation

Aynonomus,

Prayer on this board has made a difference in my life
as well as others.....

Father, I ask in the name of Jesus that you move
on this request in a mighty way.

That you give WISDOM
PEACE

In this situation....you own everything and by
you everything was made. Please meet the need
of this person/family in a big way.

And Father thank you for answering this prayer
and meeting the needs in all our lives.

Amen

I stand and ask in agreement over this, that Our Father will provide for them and their financial needs.

YSIC
Brenz

Lord, we thank You that You supply ALL of our needs, according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus, and we pray in agreement that you would meet the serious financial needs of this brother or sister in the Lord. I ask that you would make a way where, in the natural, there appears to be no way... and that you would bring opportunity, breakthrough, great favor, wisdom, direction, a peace in the midst of the storm... and through it, a deeper faith and trust in Your ability to provide for your children.

We know You are more than able to enter into our finances and begin to turn around what looks like hopeless situations. I pray this for each of us who are facing financial crises... and will give you praise in advance for meeting each of our needs abundantly. In Jesus' name...

Email: kate5525@aol.com

Aynonomus
Please pray for one of our family members and their family. They are having financial difficulties right now and need your prayer.

Ms anon... I see your avatar....

and I am praying for this member... thank you for letting us know this is kind and thoughtful.

Aynonomus ,

Yes thanks for sharing and letting us pray.
Please let us know how the situation works
out.

Joyful Susan you caught me.

The prayer is for a member of RITA, he asked that I ask for prayer for him and his family. Prayer would be such a blessing for him.

Love.................Lynn

Email: ljpoohbunny@insightbb.com

Thanks Lynn for posting this..we can do nothing without prayer..

Thank you Father, for your supernatural provision and guidance in this situation. I lift up this family before you and ask that you please provide for their every need. Lord, show them how to rely on you, for you care greatly for them. I cast out any spirit of fear in their lives as they walk in love and complete trust in You. Thank you for the opportunity for their faith in you to grow as they come to know you intimately as their sole provider. Please move those who are able to assist financially into obedience and pour out your abundant blessings on their lives as well. In Jesus Name!

Melanie
Thank you Father, for your supernatural provision and guidance in this situation. I lift up this family before you and ask that you please provide for their every need. Lord, show them how to rely on you, for you care greatly for them. I cast out any spirit of fear in their lives as they walk in love and complete trust in You. Thank you for the opportunity for their faith in you to grow as they come to know you intimately as their sole provider. Please move those who are able to assist financially into obedience and pour out your abundant blessings on their lives as well. In Jesus Name!

Father, we life up all those on RITA who are suffering with lack of finances, who are looking for employment, and are concerned about housing - rent or house payments. I bind the spirit of fear that would cancel faith and pray for each one to be filled up faith and trust that God will supply all their needs according to His riches in glory according to Christ Jesus. That His love is so great that He says He goes beyond our needs and will also give the desires of our hearts when we rest in Him, In Jesus name.

Photobucket

Heaven Father, we come to you asking that you would pour out a financial blessing
for one of our members and their family, and for any other member that need it. Oh Lord, we know that you are able and willing to supply their needs. Father, we're standing in agreement with our prayer warriors, on behalf of our family members for a financial breakthrough, for this precious family.

Oh Lord, you know their concerns. Your word said that if we ask anything according to your will, you will hear us. And so this is our confidence we have in approaching you Oh Lord God, asking you to meant their needs.

Oh Lord, we're convinced that you want us to rely on you to take care of us; so Lord we are asking that you would make a way out of no way for our family members, and we are asking those request in your Son Jesus' name. AMEN! and we thank you Father for answering our prayers for our family members.

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or
think, according to the power that worketh in us. Ephesians 3:20

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 1:2

But my God shall supply all your need according to his
riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

Blessings,
WC

mary
Aynonomus,

Prayer on this board has made a difference in my life
as well as others.....

Father, I ask in the name of Jesus that you move
on this request in a mighty way.

That you give WISDOM
PEACE

In this situation....you own everything and by
you everything was made. Please meet the need
of this person/family in a big way.

And Father thank you for answering this prayer
and meeting the needs in all our lives.

Amen

I agree with my brothers and sisters in prayer for you and your family. Ms. Victor

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com