<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Could Someone Post Three Petra Songs: Grave Robber/ Beyond Belief/ All Fired Up!!

I have been watching these videos lately and they seem to speak to our time!!!

They are very anointed videos!!! They are so full of energy that they are like a Holy Ghost pill to get you going in the morning!!!!!

Thanks to whoever it is that will post these videos!!!

You are a Honey!!!

Re: Could Someone Post Three Petra Songs: Grave Robber/ Beyond Belief/ All Fired Up!!

Scott
I have been watching these videos lately and they seem to speak to our time!!!

They are very anointed videos!!! They are so full of energy that they are like a Holy Ghost pill to get you going in the morning!!!!!

Thanks to whoever it is that will post these videos!!!

You are a Honey!!!

OK...here you go Scott...Pooh Bear

Email: jpcarr@att.net

Re: Could Someone Post Three Petra Songs: Grave Robber/ Beyond Belief/ All Fired Up!!

Thank you brother Joe!!! You know that by this small deed of you're it will bless anyone who needs a good swift kick in the rump to get them out of their dull-drums!!!!

This music might be a tad loud for some eardrums!! But God made the thunderstorm! So He must enjoy things that are heavy on the decibles!!! He is the Rock of Ages and we are on the ROLL!!!!!

Here are some of my Petra faves

Joseph and Knight Michael,

You all remind me of Mighty Mouse coming to Scott's rescue...

"HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY..."

Well, Knight Michael - there's one instance I wish I'd have placed a bet. I would have bet you would post that Mighty Mouse vid after Leenie's comment - and I'd have won a million bucks!!

You are a Wild And Crazy Guy posting all those vids!!

Email: DiChapman1@aol.com

Diane C
Well, Knight Michael - there's one instance I wish I'd have placed a bet. I would have bet you would post that Mighty Mouse vid after Leenie's comment - and I'd have won a million bucks!!

You are a wild and crazy guy posting all those vids!!

Oh, yes, I would have placed that same bet!!

When I saw that, I started cracking up! You're the best, Knight Michael!!!

Ha! Beat you to it, Knight Michael!

Diane C, I can't believe you found Steve Martin singing "King Tut"!!!

What a flash from the past. I had been away from the board and this is the first thing I opened. This is too good. I wonder if Steve Martin is in any way related to Scott?

Lisaleenie
Joseph and Knight Michael,

You all remind me of Mighty Mouse coming to Scott's rescue...

"HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY..."

Lisaleenie, we sure love helping the Master of Scarby out when ever possible and looking after our brother.

By the way Scott, are you feeling a little better these days...hope so buddy.

Good job there Knight Michael...right on Bro.

I'm sure looking forward to meeting you "guys" sometime after our Wonderful Lord comes to rescue us and save the day

Joe

LOL, yes T/Sue, it's a blast from the past! I found a full version of it on youtube. Go there and search Steve Martin King Tut and his 1979 version will come up. Hysterical!

I think Steve Martin is comedic genius! Although, he's no Scott....

Texas Sue
Diane C, I can't believe you found Steve Martin singing "King Tut"!!!

What a flash from the past. I had been away from the board and this is the first thing I opened. This is too good. I wonder if Steve Martin is in any way related to Scott?

How cool my "LilSis", I LOVE this too!!!

Diane, I will have to find that video. I love Steve Martin who is just about the funniest guy in the world. Especially in the early years.

Joseph, you'll have to check out Diane C's Joke-Of-The-Night on Kman's thread - "My Way of Lightening Things Up". I'm still laughing.

Texas Sue
Diane, I will have to find that video. I love Steve Martin who is just about the funniest guy in the world. Especially in the early years.

Joseph, you'll have to check out Diane C's Joke-Of-The-Night on Kman's thread - "My Way of Lightening Things Up". I'm still laughing.

OKey Dokey Sis

Here ya go, T/Sue:

Whooooo HooooooO!!!!! Diane C, if I could send you a Starbucks Mocha Latte online I would! Love King Tut !

That's ok T/Sue, I got one already. Although, I never turn down a Starbucks!!

Steve Martin - comedic genius, I tell ya!

Enough of this monkey business...

I want to thank everybody who helped make this a very successful thread without my help!!!

Joe bro you get all the credit for this one buddy!!!

I now have a great musical and comic video oasis I can come to and listen to edifing and enjoya-fing and laugha-fying stuff!!!

I know those last two things are not words but they are now!!! Says ME!!!!

Diane C. you bring out the funny man in me!!!

Scarby is just a reflection of who we are without Christ; we being on our own and all the misfit situations we get ourselves into and how we try to use our own devices to get out of IRAQ(A ROCK) and a hard place !!!

Boy I just can't leave those puns alone!!!

Scott
Diane C. you bring out the funny man in me!!!

Scarby is just a reflection of who we are without Christ; we being on our own and all the misfit situations we get ourselves into and how we try to use our own devices to get out of IRAQ(A ROCK) and a hard place !!!

Boy I just can't leave those puns alone!!!

Scott, when you and Diane get your Hair-lar-reous DVD..."The Best Christian Comedy Ever" by Scott & Diane, let us know so we can go to A ROCK BUSTER (puns are catchy aren't they Bro.) VIDEO store and latch on to one of these

Brother Joe!! Where we're going there will be a fun feast a ton load on an endless trucker highway!

We're on a Funky Funfest Truckers Highway Convoy!!

Ah OH!!! I think I might have opened the door for someone to post the whacky Convoy song of the sixties! Or was that the 70ies?!!!

You Rang??

My daddy was trucker. He loved this stuff!

KNIGHT MICHAEL! I LOVED your Gitarzan Man! That was hysterical! Good to see the relatives again, too (on my husband's side). I wondered how they were doing!

Diane C. your taste for comedy videos like everyone else on here is identical to mine--what more compatability do we need lets get married!!!

I forgot I need my freedom!!!

That Steve Martin was about to do a guitar solo and he just stopped short of getting off a great riff!!!

I know he plays at mean bango! Maybe back then he was not into the guitar as a fall back on career!!!

I guess he didn't want his guitar to upstage his off the fly character!!!

Steve Martin back then was off the wall! I wish he never settled down to do romantic comedies!!

That's when I turned to other comedians!!!

Scott
Diane C. your taste for comedy videos like everyone else on here is identical to mine--what more compatability do we need lets get married!!!

I forgot I need my freedom!!!

That Steve Martin was about to do a guitar solo and he just stopped short of getting off a great riff!!!

I know he plays at mean bango! Maybe back then he was not into the guitar as a fall back on career!!!

I guess he didn't want his guitar to upstage his off the fly character!!!

Steve Martin back then was off the wall! I wish he never settled down to do romantic comedies!!

That's when I turned to other comedians!!!
How about a marriage of great comedy minds!! Yes, Steve Martin was better in the old days, but you have to admit, his Pink Panther movies were pretty fly!

YOU RANG??

Thanks Dina-C!! That is your nickname by me!!! You like it!!!

I like that video but it was a modern version of the old one done years ago by (?)!!!!

I guess someone could google the original artist!!

This guy looks to clean shaven to be a real trucker, what do ya think Dina-C?!

Dina-C I bet your father had some wonderful road experiences not to mention some pretty close calls with hitch hickers!!!!

I bet you if they look suspicious he would just leave a trail of dust in his wake!!!

Two of my favorites - Steve Martin and Muppets!!

I'm laughing and I can't stop it!!! That Lurch video just about floored me friend!!!

Dina-C! Did you ever see the Adams Family show where Lurch was dressed in a TUTU and was trying to dance? That was a RYE-HUT!!!

Oh Dina-C! You gave me two of my favorite things The instrument playing jokeguy and puppets!!!!

A marriage made in muppetland and without the mind altering drugs that normally are needed to induce such a twosome episode!!!!

Ok, I changed the Convoy above. I think I found the original.

Steve Martin w/Muppets agan:

Dina-C! It's an oldie goldies week at RITA goin' on all over the messageboard!

Put on your bobbi socks and let me grease back my jet black hair and let's bust a couple of stayin' alive moves out on the dance floor--come on Dina Lu-C!!!!

Dina-Lu-Cille!! Lu-Cille! Won't you let me take you on a seeing cruise!!!!!

I'm over it now1!!!

Sorry Dina-C! I had a Doo-Whop moment there!!!!!

That was a great little dittie that original Convoy song DC!

You can't have a genuine trucker video song without them angelic background singers DC!!

I think the truckers like them angelic voices backing them up to give the song a little purity to the grit of the road!!!

I think they call it Angelic Dust!! I guess you could call that a pun!!!

LOL, crack up T/Sue!! That Miss Piggy is my kind of gal. My husband thinks I can be quite "Miss Piggy Like" - especially with the Piggy mood swings! LOL

Scott, try as I might, I can't find Lurch in a TuTu for you! Guess no one put it on youtube.

Yes, I DO like my new nick-name! As my daddy always said, "you can call me whatever you want. Just don't call me late for dinner!" LOL

Well, Scott I was going to post a "bust a move" video, but WOW, those lyrics are bad! So, here instead is a little Sea Cruise!

Of coure, I can't resist the Bee Gee's!!

Don't they have the greatest "guy hair" ever??

Texas Sue you are getting in on the action also girl!!! You go girl!!!

That video was tearing me up inside!!! It reminds me so much of my financial situation!!!!

Sue I'm afraid if I were to treat you to a dinner out that I would only be able to afford that cheap Muskatel! ( I love this part-Idaho's finist wine-who knows what Idaho has in wines-they are know for their potatos--I think it's the organic soil though that makes them tators tastes so great-according to spokesperson Susan Austin-is that her name?)!

I like the comic formula in that muppet skit! Whenever you put real humans holding a bottle of cheap wine, with CLOTH puppets you are going to get soiled FABRIC!!! Hee! Hee!

Waiter we have a couple of soiled muppets at table ten!!! You know the one nearest the kitchen with the swinging door!

Golley G! Dina-C! I have to watch every thing I say or you will turn it into a music video--Good Golly Miss Molly!!

Ah! Oh! Whoops I did It Again!!! Please Dina-C do not show that video by that bad girl vexen! You know who she is!! We can do without here videos!!!

Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ouch! I just got my skin pinched by the underside of the computer mouse!! Just Stayin' alive I suppose!!!

Does anybody have a band-aid out there?! Come on now!!
Help me Rhonda!!!

Whoops! Did I do that? Oh No!! Now we just conjured up poor little Urkel!!!

Good heavens, Scott! Uncle, uncle! You win! I don't have time to post all those videos! I have been beaten by the Scott-meister! Hmmm, maybe that shall be my new name for you. The Scott Meister! yah, yah, it is gooodt name, yah?

You can't call me the Scott Meister Dina-C unless you post that skit from Saturday Night Live about the Copy Man who actually coined that phrase "Meister"!!!!

I know Dina-C It is a disease I have that has know known cure except for lift-off!!!! Up Up and Away in my beautiful cacoon!!!

Scott
You can't call me the Scott Meister Dina-C unless you post that skit from Saturday Night Live about the Copy Man who actually coined that phrase "Meister"!!!!

Sorry Scott, I can't find the clip, so I shall just call you Scott the king of RITA comedy! or STKORC

Scott & Diane C - couldn't believe I found this ancient video of Steve Martin on the Dating Game.

He's actually from my hometown.

Oh my goodness, T/Sue, how did you ever find that old clip of Steve Martin? Wow, talk about a blast from the past! I wonder if he ever dated that girl more than the one time for the show!

Here's my twisted take on Stayin' Alive

Texas Sue i thought that Dating Game Show video of Steve Martin was very revealing into that man's psyche!!

He is a wild and crazy guy trapped in a Beach Boy Body!!!

I forgot that he was a writer for the Smother's Brothers Show!! Now I know why that show was such a success--look who they had writing the material!

I enjoyed the Snot Snatcher video from I think it was the Airplane movie!!!

I like movies where they make parodies of serious events; not tragic mind you, just things that need spoofing!!!!

That guy jugling on the dance floor was a farce-de-lux!!!

Knight Michael, surely you jest! What a funny Airplane clip! LOL

And don't call me Shirley!

Diane C
Knight Michael, surely you jest! What a funny Airplane clip! LOL

And don't call me Shirley!

Diane - I always looked forward to that part of the movie!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com