Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer for a Family please!

Dear friends,
About a year ago one of our friends was diagnosed with Brain cancer. He was/is a doctor and he is only in his early 40's. His wonderful beautiful wife has spent this year taking care of him and their wonderful children.

Sadly, on Saturday she collapsed in the parking lot of one of our malls. She had been shopping with her 11 year old daughter and a couple of her daughter's friends. She stopped breathing for about two minutes. She was revived, and taken to a nearby hospital. After treating her, she was found to have no brain activity and taken off of life support yesterday. She was a dear Christian woman - only 40 years old. She leaves behind a husband with brain cancer and four children (11 and 6 year old girls, and twin 3 year old boys).

My heart aches for these children and the whole family. Please pray that our Lord will provide his loving care for all of them. This is such a sad thing!

Thank you all! Things like this really put things into perspective. There isn't time for bickering and complaining! Love to you all!

Re: Prayer for a Family please!

How very sad Big Mama! I will be praying for this family in distress. Thanks for letting us know.

That is so sad, yes I will say a prayer over the family she left behind, for God to wrap His arms around them and comfort them.

YSIC
Brenz

Thank you Texas Sue and Brenda.

Melissa, What a terrible shock for this family. Praying for this dear family for comfort and healing for the father. Praying that other family members and friends of this family will be saved following this tragedy. In Jesus name. Amen

How sad..

I will pray for the family. When we are weak He is strong.

Dearest Big Mama - What a sad situation! What are the odds that something like that would happen to one family in such a short amount of time? I will pray for these dear people - the Lord will take care of them. We are all so blessed - makes me feel small because of complaining about a headache - we are so blessed! Praying for them

Thank you Melissa and Sarah!

Ms. Victor, you took the thoughts right out of my mind. It was so sudden and shocking. Words cannot express my disbelief! And having problems with my little girl is nothing compared to what these precious children are going through.

Thanks again for prayers for this family everyone!

Heartbreaking! Melissa, I'm praying for this family. God bless you for interceding for them.

God there are just no words for this situation! We can only look to you for comfort and direction. You know what is happening in this family. Only you can bring comfort and rest. Be very God in this situation. Arise in the midst of them and bring glory to your holy name.

We trust you, but we don't understand. We love you, we have no other help.

Email: weaman@mac.com

Oh, Melissa, I just read this! I am so sorry! I pray that the Lord will heal your friend of the brain cancer quickly because his children so desperately need him during this time.

I also feel so sorry for the daughter to have to witness her mother colapse like that. What sorrow to be placed on an 11 year old's shoulders.

I pray for healing for the father, and the Lord's comfort, strength, love, and peace during this time for everyone. In Jesus Name.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com