Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Jack Van Impe this week 2-24-10

http://www.thegospel.com/clients/jvim-jack-van-impe-ministries/media.asp

Jack Van Impe was really talking strongly about the rapture on this week's program. The best part is about the last 10 minutes of the program - Feb. 24 on the link above. The whole show is really great this week.

Re: Jack Van Impe this week 2-24-10

Dear Texas Sue - I just watched Jack and you were right! I ordered his new DVD called " Dictator of the New World Order" - I just got it in the mail, haven't had time to watch it yet. Jack said he had things on this new DVD that he couldn't say on the air! I'll let everyone know what is on this new DVD!

Thanks Sue. I will have to make sure I watch it..He is another one of my favorites.

You better hurry Ms Victor!!! You may not get the chance to watch if you put it off too long :)

Joyful Susan
You better hurry Ms Victor!!! You may not get the chance to watch if you put it off too long :)

Sure hope you are right Joyful Susan!

Hey! I'm just watching JVI right now on TBN!

Is today the 24th? (and I'm not even a blonde!)

Melanie

LOL... Yes when I put my cursor on the clock on my computer it say today is the 24th...

Joyful Susan
Melanie

LOL... Yes when I put my cursor on the clock on my computer it say today is the 24th...

thanks Susan, and since I am especially bright I was able to see that directly under my avatar (and, indeed yours too!) is the date, in fact!

today's affirmation: "I am a smart girl...."

Hey Ms. Victor, fill us in on the ending... who the FP & AC are! God bless you.

Melanie
Joyful Susan
Melanie

thanks Susan, and since I am especially bright I was able to see that directly under my avatar (and, indeed yours too!) is the date, in fact!

today's affirmation: "I am a smart girl...."

LOL!!!! I did not even think of it being there.... you ARE full of Godly wisdom....maybe so full there was not enough room for common sense...no I am kidding I am sure you have lots of common sense too.... you are just trying to keep one eye on your family as well... right now I do not have that excuse...my puppies are in bed LOL

I'm so glad we have each other to affirm our mutual intelligence- at least we impress ourselves

You said you were sleepy in your other post, and I am heading off to bed, too. I actually have to get off the computer, cause even though I'm now a real grown-up, if my Mom sees me posting on RITA this late at night, I get in trouble with her the next morning on the phone!! You know... I need all the sleep I can get with two little ones up at the crack of dawn!

I guess once a mother, always a mother! Well, she is a great one, though, so I'll indulge her in this.

g'nite, sweet Sue!
good nite, Mom!

After watching the program, it seems to me that Jack in implying that Obama is the A.C. He repeatedly said that Obama was primed to be the leader of the New World Order, and he also mentioned Henry Kissinger and how he has declared Obama as the leader of the New World Order.

Ms. Victor
Dear Texas Sue - I just watched Jack and you were right! I ordered his new DVD called " Dictator of the New World Order" - I just got it in the mail, haven't had time to watch it yet. Jack said he had things on this new DVD that he couldn't say on the air! I'll let everyone know what is on this new DVD!

YES PLEAZEEEEE!

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

TeaRose
Ms. Victor

YES PLEAZEEEEE!

Me too - Yes Pleazzzeee - dear Ms Victor

Wendy, Nan/Lupus Mom & I suspected that all a long. TY 4 that info, re: BHO, from JVI.

I know alot of people do not think Obama could be the one and for a long time I didn't either, but the more I think of it I have to wonder.

If the AC is someone who will be worshipped by many, people will bow to his image, people will believe him and follow his plan etc...then that is what I saw happening when Obama was elected. He has a popular following, people all over the world were seen crying and they were estatic when he got elected. What is the explanation for people in China for one, crying with happiness because he won the presidency?? I found that very strange.

Even some of my Christian friends jumped on the Obama bandwagon, knowing full well his stance on abortion, homosexuality etc..."even the very elect will be deceived"? I don't know if Obama is the one, but I see no other figure currently in the media or otherwise that people seem to be flocking to and dare I say 'worshipping'. Then there's that little tidbit about his name and the meaning of "Barack" and "falling star" etc..Also, why won't he produce his true birth certificate? What has he got to hide??? ahhhh I dunno, just my thoughts.

Good points Wendy. I too, have a strong impression of him as such. But even if he's not (I believe we will not know the a/c's identity ) we can see how the WHOLE WORLD is now ripe for the worship of one man to solve their problems...

Texas Sue
TeaRose
Ms. Victor

YES PLEAZEEEEE!

Me too - Yes Pleazzzeee - dear Ms Victor

Will do Texas Sue - all I have to do is find 90 minutes to watch it! Love you!

I can't wait but Like others I suspect that BHO is either the ac or a precurser to the ac.

Hurry and watch that LOL

God Bless

Sarah

I can't wait but Like others I suspect that BHO is either the ac or a precurser to the ac.

Hurry and watch that LOL

God Bless

Dearest Little Sarah - I will try my best to watch it tonight and file my report either late tonight or Friday - stay tuned

Ms. Victor

Yes please!!!

Inquiring minds are really itching to now!!!

ybiC
Slade

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com