Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Next New Moon, The Rosh Chodesh of Nisan

Jean Stepnoski (25 Feb 2010)
"The Next New Moon, The Rosh Chodesh of Nisan"

Dear Doves,
      If the Knesset meets on 2-28 will the members debate and decide to pre-plan for war until the next Rosh Chodesh? As noted by B.G. Ellis, the preferred time for air forces for their fighter jets to attack would be at the dark of the moon. Why? Planes attacking would not be seen as well, backlit by the light reflected off the moon. When is the worst time to attack? It would be at the full moon. The time of the days of Purim would be the worst time over the next month.
      We see the waning crescent moon just before the total darkness of the new moon at conjunction. As earlier noted, the waning crescent moon is a premiere symbol of Islam. It is seen this way on 11 of 14 Islamic national flags. The next crescent moon days will be 3-9 to 12, then the crescent moon decreases and disappears until the total darkness of the new moon at conjunction, on 3-14, 2010. After 14 more days is the full moon again at Nissan 14 at Passover on 3-28 to 29.
      Will Iran/Persia be ready to set in place and use the S-300 system provided by Russia within days? It seems possible that Israel, Iran, and the Islamic world may be in final preparations for conflict in the Middle East. Would a coalition of  nations in the Islamic world want to begin soon a super fast short war to conclude and showcase in the heavens the crescent moon, a premiere symbol of the victory of Islam between 3-9 to 12 in 2010? We shall see. Come Quickly, Lord...

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Re: The Next New Moon, The Rosh Chodesh of Nisan

the moon has no real factor i these days of night vision. i was reading esther last night and according to the bible purim is the perfect time to attack.

If i was israel i would attack on purim.

I understand the history of Purim, but I wouldn't expect Israel to attack Iran during a holiday. I'm not ruling out an attack on Purim, but I would want every tactical advantage possible if I were in charge of Israel's military. Purim is just three days away now, so we will see soon.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Abbershay
the moon has no real factor i these days of night vision. i was reading esther last night and according to the bible purim is the perfect time to attack.

If i was israel i would attack on purim.

Abbershay - your post made the hair on the back of my neck stand up - here's why:

You know by some of my posts in the past that every night before I go to sleep I pray and ask the Lord to show me in the bible what He wants me to read - I then close my eyes and open my bible - what I open to is what I feel the Lord is wanting me to read (I have had this confirmed many times).

Well, night before last I opened to the book of Ester! I thought to myself "What in the world are you showing me Ester for Lord?". Well, I thought that He was showing me how one day when He comes back He is going to save the Jews - But after reading your post I feel like the Lord was showing me a future war!! Thank you Abbershay for confirming what the Lord showed me! Love you Abbershay! Your sister in the Lord, Ms. Victor

If as soon as Feb. 27 or 28th I would think a proxy instigated attack on Israel by Lebanon, Syrian and Gazan
forces.
Israel would be forced into defending itself.

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Website: pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=0&cmd=search&searchby=user&searchfor=scuggers

Scuggers
If as soon as Feb. 27 or 28th I would think a proxy instigated attack on Israel by Lebanon, Syrian and Gazan
forces.
Israel would be forced into defending itself.

I see the fulfillment(s) of Isaiah 17:1 & possibly Psalm 83, do ya' suppose?

thank you Ms victor and thank u for your loving responce Bless You Your responce edifies me aswell.

Ms. Victor,
I also opened up the Bible to Esther a couple of weeks ago. It was like, why was I brought to read this.

Then a couple days ago It opened to Samson which I have not read in a long time. Again it was like, why was I brought to read this.

Then today as reading posts the Samson option against Damascus was brought up.

So...Purim & the Samson option?!?!?

Kevin C.

Kevin C
Ms. Victor,
I also opened up the Bible to Esther a couple of weeks ago. It was like, why was I brought to read this.

Then a couple days ago It opened to Samson which I have not read in a long time. Again it was like, why was I brought to read this.

Then today as reading posts the Samson option against Damascus was brought up.

So...Purim & the Samson option?!?!?

Kevin C.

Kevin - isn't it amazing how the Lord speaks to us thru His word? AWESOME!!!! Love you Kevin! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com