<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is this only me or anyone else experience this?

Hi Ritans,

I know a lot of you know feeling that the rapture is so so so near. Just wonder if any of you have the kind of experience like me when praying or got revelation from Adonai or from somebody else by the Holy Spirit when we're praying together.

I myself frequently ask the Lord Yeshua about our problems and one of them is my length of time in graduate school such as how long will I be there to suffer, how much longer and so on, also about our financial things and plans like should we plan this or that or should we do this or that, is this according to your plan and etc.

The answers from the Lord strengthened us but at the same time is raising the doubt about the rapture time since usually it sounds like:

I will take care of You, don't worry. You have to endure .... more or I will provide you with this and that, and you should do this and that meantime for the harvest which might take several months even years to do that.

My question is if the rapture will happen in a very short time, why lots of us still receiving message concerning years to go to the future? Even a lot of Missionaries have been given visions of the revival or something that might happen in the future which in my consideration will take place years in the future (several years more exactly).
More over when you read some of answers to your prayer, it happens as if the rapture is not on the way and will happen way in the future (it will happen but seems not to be this year).

Does that happen only to me or some of you also?
I myself with all the computation as provided by CJ, Scuggers, and others definitely by my brain logic believes it will be this year but by my daily experience to the Lord and How He answered my prayer, it seems far and far away (several years from now maybe not decades of course).

May Yeshua bless everyone of us and by His grace and mercy takes us all home to be with Him forever in His Place where all things unimaginable.

Re: Is this only me or anyone else experience this?

Dearest Geneustace - my time with the Lord, thru prayer, reading the bible, etc, makes my heart feel the rapture is near - but, my comprehension of time is not what the Lord's is. What is "near" to me may be hours, weeks, months or years to the Lord.

Although my heart and soul longs for the Lord and for Him to come get us in the rapture, I must trust that He knows the perfect time to come. I have learned from rapture dates coming and going to just trust the Lord for the rapture and when He thinks it is best. I have caught myself in the past not doing things because I felt sure that the rapture would happen and there was no need in doing it (such as planting flowers, cleaning out a closet, etc.).

What I have learned is this, trust the Lord for the rapture day - in His time. Until then I have to occupy, I have go about HIS business, telling as many people as I can about His love and His forgiveness. Geneustace - the words of wisdom I can give is the same, trust in Him and leave the details to Him. He is near - at the door! Love you Geneustace! Your sister in Christ, Ms. Victor

From some of the things I have seen and read, it seems that the enemy posing as an "angel of light" is doing his best to rob us of our hope in the return of Jesus. There is according to Paul, a "Crown of Righteousness" for all who are watching for Jesus and who love His appearing. He also cautions us to not lose our reward by giving up. Be encouraged Geneustace, we are too close now to allow discouragement. Johnmac posted a wonderful, encouraging word today. Please read it. Praying for you today.

I understand what you are saying Geneustace. Its hard living a double life. Especially now with everything so close. I personally have to be realistic about my earthly life because I live alone and am not getting alimony anymore.

I have worked too hard all my life to throw up my hands or run after another husband.

I am putting Yeshua first in my life and he is putting things into place for me. I still have family and my children who need me to be sane on this earth.....I do not know about the timing, I just know we will be pleasantly surprised!!!!!!!

I got a super nice letter from the Rabbi today of the new congregation. I sent him an email and told him how the service last Saturday was such a blessing. I won't be able to go this Shabbat because I am working but, I assured him I would find a way to get Saturdays off because I need that spirit filled word and worship to keep my eye our savior.....amen.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Thanks, but what is the concerns are that those all answers inspired by the Holy Spirit either directly to us or through somebody else (a Prayer or a Pastor) and it all seems to be accurate in term of your condition and encouraging us but all speaks of way in the future (years away from now). I got confused because, if the rapture will happen this year or next year (the most probably by some others calculation) then why we are still receiving revelations that indicate fulfillment way in the future?

I recently had a hot debate about this with my friends and they answered how could be all the answers of their problems including me indicate rapture still far away in the future? (several years not decades of course). If that comes from my logic, I could understand, but if it comes from praying not only my praying but several others, what does it mean? Is the rapture still far away (several years from now)?
In my praying I frequently too ask Adonai of when the rapture happen, the answer is near. Of course near since that is not decades away. But at the same time regarding my future plan, career, living in US and others, He Adonai gives a lot of revelations, encouragement as if there is no rapture this year of next year of next two years or even 5 years.

Could somebody explain this?

On This Day: Israel Becomes a Nation
On May 14, 1948, the Jewish People’s Council met at the Tel Aviv Museum and announced the creation of the state of Israel.

Dear Geneustace,

The above picture and caption shows the fulfillment of the ancient prophecy of Isaiah. Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children. Isaiah 66:8

Jesus said in Matthew: I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Matthew 24:34

The generation that witnessed that miraculous event 62 years ago, on that day of 1948, are getting pretty old at this point. We cannot go much longer if we are to believe the words of Jesus who says that this generation will not PASS AWAY till ALL THESE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED. Now, that's a fact! If we are to believe Jesus, then it is my belief that we do not have years left till He comes!

Yes, based on what happened last Saturday, it was more confirmation that it is near!!! It is near.

I just always have plan B, C, D, E.....lined up. That is how I have had to live my life. I live day to day on the earth and moment by moment longing for home.

I absolutely cannot think in years down the road and I do not ever want to do that...what a scary thought of what our world will be like at the rate its headed now.

And Melanie, that is the golden ticket!!!!!!!!!

Corgi Mom -
Now my ignorance is showing- (actually, I've been fighting computers ALL day -on phone with tech dept. all the way over in India for 2 hours trying to straighten things out so my brain is fried) - but please - what happened last Saturday of great significance?

Thank you...

New Creation,

Last Saturday at a Messianic Synagogue there were some prophetic prayer words spoken by members of the congregation. I posted it last Saturday. These were words from Jewish believers. Things really are heating up and, they all seem to sense the impending war is imminent, its what we are hanging on to also as Christians, so, that is just where I am getting my sense of our days as they draw to a close.

Corgi Mom Maria-

Thank you for your reply - of course now I remember your earlier post regarding those encouraging words your congregation received!

It is so very important for us to remember to be still if we expect to hear from Him...I can understand if some feel they are being called away (for a time?)so as to have more uninterrupted intimate time with the Lord.

Thank you for all that you bring to RITA!

2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Comfort one another with these words... :)

Part 3 is the best part...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDD_iBC0HzU

Yahushua is the author and finisher of our faith.

Let me tell you a story of a woman with 2 children.

This woman had a daughter and she was a teen ager and wanted to attend a party. the mother refused. the girl snuck out and went to the party.

While at the party someone put something into her drink and they raped her. I am unsure of the details but thats enough info anyway.

This broke hit this girl very hard and she went out of her mind.
She ended up commiting suicide. Well everyone in her church comforted her very much through the ordeal.

The other daughter was distraught about losing her sister very much and also commited suicide.

This time the her church treated he bad and shunned her.

In this process you was seeking Adonai very much.

She had a dream . In the dream the first daughter was in it and she told her of all Yahushuas love and how he had shown her her book.

Momma he showed me my book. He is the author and finisher of my faith. It was filled with all the things i did in my life. And she was very happy.

The mother asked about the other daughter. And she was told i havent seen her but i did see her book and the pages were marked incomplete.

I dont know for sure if this is a true story but i was told that it was. It makes me think that if time was cut short for us that perhaps our lives are already written.

Also many of the things we hear can carry over into our glorified bodies. Or perhaps we are all wrong in our specualtion of time . I really thought 1998 had to be the year and it turned out to be wrong.

Dear Geneustace,
I have asked God why some hear "soon" and some hear "someday far away" and I have no answer yet.
For me, I was up in the wee hours of the morning waiting on one of our watch dates last year.
Suddenly I felt the sensation I'd experienced in rapture dreams. I was so excited. This was it!
Then the sensation stopped and the Lord said the rapture was now delayed.
I don't remember which watch date this occurred on. I do a LOT of journalling while studying my bible. It would take hours to search all of my journals and find that date. (Wish I'd marked it on the calendar!!)
I've since been hearing messages during my prayer time with God that have an urgent imminency to them - I feel the delay won't be for much longer.
"Today" is the message I'm getting these days.

Cheryl Ann
Dear Geneustace,
I have asked God why some hear "soon" and some hear "someday far away" and I have no answer yet.

I recall this subject was brought up here at RITA by another poster.......

==============================
Kama
Jun 1, 2009
Which is it???
------
I read beautiful prophetic words and dreams from people that speak of a soon rapture, and then I read powerful prophetic words (many of them) that say we need to draw very close to the Lord to make it through the difficult days ahead/that He will pour out His Spirit upon us/that there will be an endtime harvest/that we need to be faithful unto death.

I get confused? Are we out of here soon or are we going to be around working in these endtimes?

Anyone else out there having trouble reconciling all the prophetic words? (And I mean the reliable ones, not the false words)
=============================================

I wrote that one possible answer to the phenomena of some hearing "very soon" and some hearing of all the tribulations they would be experiencing is that "not all current believers are in the bride" .....so people are receiving messages appropriate to their own situations.

That possible explanation wasn't received here very well
here , however. It speaks to the root of protestant universal church theory.

Email: texlittlefield@gmail.com

Hi Geneustace, I can see why you are asking this question because of the serious planning that you need to do. I think you are so blessed to be able to pray with your wife!! Maybe what the Lord wants you to do is just keep praying with her and trusting Him day to day and He will lead you! He may not give complete answers about the future but will give you peace as you are going along.

From a personal standpoint, I really felt that the rapture was coming very soon following the 2008 election. I started researching it on the internet and found Jack Kelly's site first Gracethrufaith (he has a lot of good stuff there and believes that the rapture may happen this year!). Next I found RITA and have just continued to believe that the rapture is coming very soon.

I felt very compelled to warn people and sent a few letters out and spoke with family etc., beginning of 2009.

My pastor mentions the rapture just about every Sunday and he believes it is coming real soon also!

God bless you!!

PS About Jack Kelly, he is really great about answering questions by email and is a very good bible teacher in my opinion. This would probably be a great question to ask him!

Tks everybody for the comment.
Abbershay, I am glad to hear you mentioned about 1998. I remembered that time that I was angry to the behavior of many people including my parent that they just acted like nothing would happen in short and they advised me not to think a lot of the rapture but concentrate on continuing my study on master and if possible phd. In fact I finished my master two years later and nothing happened.
So you understand how I make choice out of it and make my decision. When our mind concentrates on mid far plans (ranging from 2 to 5 years) usually we will work very hard for it and it works well but when our mind concentrates in very short term (like tomorrow, a week, one month or just this year) we will be very reluctant to achieve higher goal in more than that span of time, then we more likely become under achiever for plans which lied more than a year in advance because your mind tells you indirectly that you don't need to worry about that because everything will just end up in less than a year. Think about it, and we can't be both of them, longer perspective while at the same time thinking about the rapture is very near unless you're working on the field of missionary or something. You will just concentrate in a year plan not two or 5 years plan. From my experience as we've encountered 1998 experience, this is a very dangerous thing to do, as we become a shortsighted person. Now I am in the cross roads, and thanks to all the posting Ritans have made, that put me back again (ugh...) to the believe the rapture should be this year and the result of that is ..... I have been a shortsighted person, instead of preparing my dissertation which will take me into delving 2 or 3 years plan in the future, I am involving myself in just taking courses in my graduate class which I am sure will finish in one semester and just concentrate on that. I am taking many more courses because in my heart I am acting like buying the time so I can concentrate for in the meantime in two aspects, the rapture and my study. That is why I frequently encounter this decision again and again because of ... 1998 experience .. like something in my mind said supposed you didn't choose that because you thought what for? the end is near in less than 2 years and master took 2 years to accomplish and then I ended in much lower position than in my career right now that enables me to again pursuing my PhD because of that. Long story short it comes from your heart ... if you really think you have still like 5 more years than you will try as hard as possible to overcome problems that laid before you needed to resolve in less than 5 years but if you believe we only have time less than 1 year or 2 years at most, you are perfectly oke to think on all plans that will be accomplished less than 2 years period. It is hard ... I know that why I post this subject .... Now as never before I am again in the crossroads but for a mean while I said to myself at least this semester problem has been resolved by taking more courses and hopefully something big happen in the span time till July 2010 or most September 2010 but if none happens, I have reluctantly to say, I will be more longsighted person as I have to move forward and starting to tackle all problem even thought it seems will be accomplished in more than 5 years plan like usual day.
However meanwhile I am stick with you all guys because I still need to accomplish these few courses more and then I must choose again by September 2010 ... at the other cross roads ...

May Yeshua takes us all home at His appointed time only by His grace and mercy to be forever with Him and His glorious joy beyond words fulfill each of us everyday in our live till we meet in the air ....

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com