Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is It Just Me?

I can no longer view YouTube videos on this site!?!

They are all just white boxes where the video is obviously posted! I wanted to listen and watch some worship videos and oh well........

I guess my question is, "Is it my computer or is there something wrong here on this site?

HELP!

Re: Is It Just Me?

I can't even get those extra smilies to show up after clicking the "more>>" to find more. It it them that won't show up in our posts.

Hey you guys ... I tried the "more" at the bottom for more smilies this morning, and they wouldn't show up for me either.

It seems "The Smilies" aren't able to post for a lot of us! It may work, however, if you use the bracket name and bracket again.....[ hug ] no spaces though.

But are you able to see the videos? Or is that just my computer?

Shirley
Hey you guys ... I tried the "more" at the bottom for more smilies this morning, and they wouldn't show up for me either.

Me either! What happened to the smileys? I haven't been able to access those for 3 days now!!

As for the YouTubes, I was able to watch one last night, but haven't tried today, though.

I can't see the utube stuff here at work but I can see it at home. So there must be something blocking it on your computer?

The smiles are working on both work and here for me.

YSIC
Brenz

The "more-" link at the bottom of the message window with all the cute icons and smileys has not been working for almost a week now. Is it a BraveNet problem? Everything else works but not the cutie icons :(

I use Firefox and occasionally a new firefox update causes the videos to be unavailable.
It's all working for me right now, both at work and at home.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com