Author
Comment
J R Church Prophecy in the News Update 2/25/10

Email: randyjan@windstream.net

Re: J R Church Prophecy in the News Update 2/25/10

Hurray!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Randy, two young Mormon boys just came to my door and this is all I would discuss with them as I do not discuss replacement theology, but, I told them to keep looking up!!!!! I

Soo Randy, what's being said on the above video?

It appear the sacrifices are going to begin this year, after 2,000 years of no lamb sacrifices. This also is amazing to hear after the March 15th date coming up.

These Mormon boys did discuss the Paschal lamb and we had a very wonderful conversation. They were ready to hear we are near the end. I am glad the conversation could be diverted from the original subject.

The news gets better and better everyday, even though it seems worse every day,

corgi mom maria
It appear the sacrifices are going to begin this year, after 2,000 years of no lamb sacrifices. This also is amazing to hear after the March 15th date coming up.

These Mormon boys did discuss the Paschal lamb and we had a very wonderful conversation. They were ready to hear we are near the end. I am glad the conversation could be diverted from the original subject.

The news gets better and better everyday, even though it seems worse every day,

TY CMM.

3/15/2010 begins the lamb sacrifices (in Jerusalem, Israel?), eh!? Cool!!! Our Rapture is REALLY close, ain't it!?

I am having a brain freeze on names but, there is going to be a dedication of a synagogue that has been rebuilt, on March 15th. This synagogue is prophetic because the Rabbi a century ago,predicted that the Temple rebuilding would begin as soon as this synagogue was rebuilt. I will research that again.

And now, we have these sacrifices beginning and they will consume the whole lamb, whereas they only used to have a shank bone. That was also on the video.

And also in the video, we are reminded how the sacrifices were stopped in the middle of the Tribulation!!!!! You have to begin sacrifices in order for this to happen!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, come Lord Jesus.

corgi mom maria

And also in the video, we are reminded how the sacrifices were stopped in the middle of the Tribulation!!!!! You have to begin sacrifices in order for this to happen!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW.

GREAT POINT MARIA!!! THIS IS THE BEGINNING!!!

Shirley, Some days I feel its too good to be true!!!!!!

I just read on the Temple Institute site.......March 16 is Temple Mount Awareness Day......:).

WOW!!! Indeed!!!

corgi mom maria
Shirley, Some days I feel its too good to be true!!!!!!.

I know what you mean Maria - things are just coming together too perfectly to NOT be the time.... I'm gonna be really shocked if this is NOT the year.

The beginning of sacrifice of the Passover Lamb, this year, and sometime in 2013 the AC putting a stop to the sacrifice - 3 1/2 years later? WOW!!!!

That is great Shirley!!! and that goes along with 2017.

The Hurva Synagogue is the name I was trying to remember.

Israel is our time piece for sure!!!!!! Thanks be to God!!!!!!!!!! And that is why we have one bible to believe in, amen.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com