<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I heard a faint horn/shofar-type horn sound!!!

Just after 12 noon (MT), as I was sitting down having lunch, I heard the sound of a horn/or shofar penetrate my ears. It sounded distant-like.

Have you folks too, heard this sound as well too, and if so--what do you think it was? For me, I KNOW it wasn't a stuck auto's horn, but more like a supernatural sound.

Re: I heard a faint horn/shofar-type horn sound!!!

SisterinChrist, my heart just jumped when I read your post and my fingers can hardly stay on the keyboard I am shaking so hard. What if we leave on Purim??? Here are the shofar sounds:

Texas Sue
SisterinChrist, my heart just jumped when I read your post and my fingers can hardly stay on the keyboard I am shaking so hard. What if we leave on Purim??? Here are the shofar sounds:

Sowwy TS, but I no can hear these PC audio sounds. Also, I have a list of all 12 Jewish months, but I see no Purim on the list.

Anyhoo, whenever Purim is, that WOULD be totally if we were to be Raptured then. [hugs]

SIC, Purim is the celebration that the Jews have every year to celebrate their rescue from Haman's trickery and plans to annililate them all during Persia's reign of power. Esther told her uncle Mordecai to have all their people fast for three days and pray. She then went in to King Ahasurus and through a strategy that God gave her revealed the plans to kill all of her people. Long story short, Haman was hung on his own gallows and the Jews were allowed to defend themselves and their lives were spared.

This year it is Sunday, Feb. 28th. This is a party time where they have dinners, games, and give presents to each other.

Texas Sue
SIC, Purim is the celebration that the Jews have every year to celebrate their rescue from Haman's trickery and plans to annililate them all during Persia's reign of power. Esther told her uncle Mordecai to have all their people fast for three days and pray. She then went in to King Ahasurus and through a strategy that God gave her revealed the plans to kill all of her people. Long story short, Haman was hung on his own gallows and the Jews were allowed to defend themselves and their lives were spared.

This year it is Sunday, Feb. 28th. This is a party time where they have dinners, games, and give presents to each other.

Oh!!! That's what Purim is. Yippers, I know the Esther story very well. Infact, TBN's Matt & Laurie Crouch made her story into a film, titled--ONE NIGHT WITH THE KING.

So since this day, 2/26/2010 IS a Friday, the Jewish sundown starts this eve, the start of their Sabbath, and then sundown Sabbath night starts the Purim eve. Right!?

Then our countdown to our (prayerfully) departure from off this planet begins...

Oh boy!!!

I haven't heard the Shofar yet, but I can't wait to hear it though. Please sound the Shofar Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Khog
I haven't heard the Shofar yet, but I can't wait to hear it though. Please sound the Shofar Lord Jesus!

Kevin

AMEN!!!

IN 2 SEPARATE DREAMS OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS , SARAH MY DAUGHTER HAS HEARD SHOFAR--HER LAST TIME HEARING IT IN HER DREAM LAST YEAR--SHE SAID IT WAS EXTREMELY LOUD.....

Email: steffiefree@rogers.com

Oh my goodness everyone....last night as I was drifting off to sleep just after the earthquake hit in Chile, I swear I heard the same sound! At first I thought I was dreaming (this was around 3:30 am), but my eyes were wide open. I heard two distant trumpet sounds in my ears or the back of my mind - its hard to explain but the sound came from inside me, not something that I would consider as being from the air around me. Now this was a distinct sound, not a trumpet, but defintely a shofar - it sounded like ta da, ta da- hard to explain but like sister n christ, I would also describe the sound as sounding distant, but clearly a shofar sound. I am so excited!! I have never had any sort of dreams, rapture dreams or visions or anything, no words from the Lord as most have had so you can imagine my excitement at hearing this!! He is coming saints, He is coming soon!

Praise be the Lord Jesus, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords

NOTE the words from Jeremiah 25:31 "THE TUMULT WILL RESOUND TO THE
ENDS OF THE EARTH," does this sound like this earthquake which SEEMS
TO HAVE BEEN "FELT" ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

And, remember number "3" means "RESURRECTION". A "day" is like a "year"
and we are entering the "3rd" day since the moon was DUPLICATING Purim
(at Leo the Lion) back in 2007 and there was a BLOOD RED MOON as Purim
was beginning!!!

Notes from a post a few days ago:

Jeremiah 25
30 "Now prophesy all these words against them and say to them:

" 'The LORD will roar from on high;
he will thunder from his holy dwelling
and roar mightily against his land.
He will shout like those who tread the grapes,
shout against all who live on the earth.
31 The tumult will resound to the ends of the earth,
for the LORD will bring charges against the nations;
he will bring judgment on all mankind
and put the wicked to the sword,' "
declares the LORD.

When looking at the EXACT location AND phase of the moon on 3/1/07,
it was at the mouth of Leo in the EXACT position that it will be on 2/26/10,
AND, it was also 2 days before full and PURIM!!! In other words, 2/26-28,
WILL BE IN ALMOST EXACT DUPLICATION OF 2007'S PURIM!!!

Back on 3/3-4/07, there was a total (Blood Red) lunar eclipse right over
the Middle East on the VERY night (3/3-4; below) THAT PURIM BEGAN!!!

We now have 3 separate confirmations.

Hmmmm - does this mean something?

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

prof. e. c.
And, remember number "3" means "RESURRECTION". A "day" is like a "year"
and we are entering the "3rd" day since the moon was DUPLICATING Purim (at Leo the Lion) back in 2007 and there was a BLOOD RED MOON as Purim was beginning!!!

Calvin,
For three days, I've been hearing "Today is the day". Maybe this is why.

Check out Calvin's discussion thread

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=933850&cmd=show

Cheryl Ann,

Everyday as I get out of bed I say "Is it today Lord?" and I always hear "soon". Today as I sat up to get out of bed I said "Is today the day Lord?" and here is what I heard..........."YES", I kind of laughingly said Yes? And I heard "Today the world as you know it will never be the same. But, fear not because you have prepared and never forget that I am always by your side".

I had no idea about the earthquake at that point so I was a little confused. Then I turned on my computer and came to RITA and read about the earthquake. Now, I am watching CNN and I think the "word" I heard was right on.

FEAR NOT FOR I AM ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE

YSIC Panthia

Per Cheryl Ann,

"Everyday as I get out of bed I say "Is it today Lord?" and I always hear "soon". Today as I sat up to get out of bed I said "Is today the day Lord?" and here is what I heard..........."YES", I kind of laughingly said Yes? And I heard "Today the world as you know it will never be the same. But, fear not because you have prepared and never forget that I am always by your side".

I had no idea about the earthquake at that point so I was a little confused. Then I turned on my computer and came to RITA and read about the earthquake. Now, I am watching CNN and I think the "word" I heard was right on.

FEAR NOT FOR I AM ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE"

--------------------------------------------

This is INCREDIBLE and I only thing I can say is.

Thank YOU LORD!

Johnmac,

Did you see the timing of my post????? 11:11

Wow, now I am really getting goosebumps. When I first heard those words I thought "how weird" now I am getting convinced they were real.

Lord, please be with all of the people who have been and are being effected by the earthquakes and the tsunamis and protect all of Your People as you have promised. Thank you Lord for your Protection, Love and Salvation. In Jesus Name we Pray, AMEN!

Panthia

Panthia
Cheryl Ann,

Everyday as I get out of bed I say "Is it today Lord?" and I always hear "soon". Today as I sat up to get out of bed I said "Is today the day Lord?" and here is what I heard..........."YES", I kind of laughingly said Yes? And I heard "Today the world as you know it will never be the same. But, fear not because you have prepared and never forget that I am always by your side".

Panthia!! That is really incredible and I certainly believe you! Oh my goodness..... ! So glad you share this. Isn't this thread amazing? I'm so excited to know the Lord is near!! Bles you, Panthia. I also read in one of Lisaleenie's posts that you, too are a cancer survior so just wanted to say hello to you!
Blessings in Christ to you today, Panthia!!
Love, Melanie

Melanie,

That is so sweet of you Thank You!

When I "heard" those words this morning I really never thought they meant anything other than "words in my head". I never thought I would be sharing them but, now I think that what I heard was so true and a precious gift for us all.

FEAR NOT FOR I AM BY YOUR SIDE

I am going to keep repeating that over and over again because I think it is what we all were meant to hear.

Panthia,

All I can say after reading your post is WOW WOW WOW!!! To think that we could be singing praises to Jesus in heaven today is breathtaking. Come quickly Lord Jesus!

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

Amazing, so many hearing confirmation at once. Must be close now.

Panthia
Cheryl Ann,

YSIC Panthia

Panthia, I have come back and read what you heard several times today. What an absolutely awesome word. All of the testimonies on this thread are so encouraging, but what you heard is stunning. I hope everybody on RITA, posters or lurkers see this word. It is very important with great meaning for all of us.

Texas Sue
Panthia
Cheryl Ann,

YSIC Panthia

Panthia, I have come back and read what you heard several times today. What an absolutely awesome word. All of the testimonies on this thread are so encouraging, but what you heard is stunning. I hope everybody on RITA, posters or lurkers see this word. It is very important with great meaning for all of us.

Ive never shared this except with my husband. Its hard to share things with people when its so hard to "prove" anything.
Well several months ago, When praising the Lord in my room, I had a vision of sorts. I guess it was a vision, I had 2 around the same time but was the first time I had ever had anything like that.

Anyway, I was waiting in a wheatfield that was ready to be harvested. Jesus appeared and we walked thru the field and sat down on 2 rocks. I asked Him what was going to happen.
Honestly, I never heard what He said. I suppose it wasnt for me to know at that moment.
But I began to cry. In the vision I understood what was to come tho.
Jesus reached over and lifted my chin and said,
"But your hope is in ME."
And I repeated it, "Yes my hope is in you."
Then He walked me back thru the field and said He had to go for now.
And that was the end.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Texas Sue

Texas Sue - The other night when I prayed for the Lord to show me what He wanted me to read in the bible that night, He showed me the book of Esther! I mentioned this the other day on someone elses post - can't remember which one - but they were shown Esther too - sounds like a confirmation!

Ms Victor, several years ago I contacted a friend of Dr. Carl Baugh through Dr Baugh's website. This man was very competent in using Bible Code software. I sent several pieces of information to him, my name, my daughters, our birth place, schools attended, birthdates, etc. Larry ran all the info through his Bible Code software and sent me the results. My life and my daughters were all embedded in the 2nd and 3rd chapters of the book of Esther.

I believe that my daughters and I are part of the last generation that will be alive when Jesus returns. Since we were in the book of Esther it made me think that Esther is an "end time" book with a last days message.

Tea Rose, Texas Sue, and everyone.......

When I heard that this morning I didn't feel like He meant we would be Raptured today, more like just what I heard..."The world as you know it will never be the same". FEAR NOT FOR I AM ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE

I really felt that was exactly what He wanted us to hear. I think the earthquakes, storms, birthing pains are going to come faster and harder now and He was wanting all of us to know that He is still in control.

Thank you Lynn, Donna, Brenda and everyone else who helps to keep this site up and open so that we can share our thoughts, our wishes, our visions. A place where we can safely come and tell others about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This site means the world to me.

YSIC Panthia

PS, Dear SisterinChrist - I didn't mean to steal your thread, sorry

Texas Sue - that is really interesting! When I opened my bible to the book of Esther I thought to myself, Lord what in the world is in the book of Esther that you want me to know? I was thinking that the Lord was showing how He was going to save the jews when He comes back, but now I am thinking it is end days prophecy! Did the bible code with you and your daughters name tell of any dates?

Panthia
Tea Rose, Texas Sue, and everyone.......

When I heard that this morning I didn't feel like He meant we would be Raptured today, more like just what I heard..."The world as you know it will never be the same". FEAR NOT FOR I AM ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE

I really felt that was exactly what He wanted us to hear. I think the earthquakes, storms, birthing pains are going to come faster and harder now and He was wanting all of us to know that He is still in control.

Thank you Lynn, Donna, Brenda and everyone else who helps to keep this site up and open so that we can share our thoughts, our wishes, our visions. A place where we can safely come and tell others about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. This site means the world to me.

YSIC Panthia

AMEN PANTHIA!!

Ms Victor, the verses that had our names and birthdates, etc. embedded in them did not give any dates, I just felt like the story of Esther very much related to the time we were in - again the Jews are threatened with extinction - and that it would in some way relate to our rescue in the rapture. That is why every year I watch the time around the Purim holiday very closely.

Panthia, the thing I thought was very important about what you heard was the word "Today" and then that things would never be the same. It is like this date is a marker in time. It is like a 911 where we look back and refer to the difference in where we were to 9-10 and where we are now to 9-11. In a short moment of time the world changed and we will never enjoy the normalcy of a 9-10 again. It is like that.

Panthia
Cheryl Ann,

YSIC Panthia

Panthia, bless your heart, I remember when you were responding to my post about my pathology report, you had also mentioned that you were a cancer survivor the same as me. Praise the Lord for His healing touch for the two of us!!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful word from the Lord that you received this morning. My heart smiled when I saw it!!!

I believe it it soooo close to our Lord's return! Maybe that's why He spared us both....so we could live long enough to see it!! (This is my second bout with cancer....I had cancer back in 1988, and He spared my life then too). PRAISE THE LORD FOR HEALING US BOTH!!

Eileen,

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I am a 3-1/2 year breast cancer survivor. Like you I had a "fight" on my hands with my Doctors. I refused their recommendation of chemo and they were not happy with me. But, also like you, I put my faith in our Lord for healing. I feel like cancer is sent by Satan, it is an extreme test of faith. I thank God everyday that he has allowed me to stay here on Earth. But, in the end I know where I am going so it is OK with me

I prayed for you and was SO happy to hear those words - NO CHEMO! I feel that chemo can cause more harm than good most of the time. The radiation that I did have was 7 weeks of pure Hell and I would pray that no one would ever have to go through that experience.

Since my cancer Satan has continued to bruise and batter my family with job losses and financial problems but I continue to remain strong in my Faith.

So, yesterdays word was very precious to me. And you could be right, maybe we are still here so that we can continue to shout His Praises and tell everyone that Jesus is coming again SOON!

Love and Blessings to you Eileen, oh do you go back to work tomorrow? My prayers will be with you because I read all about your unChristian-like co-workers. You poor thing, as if being through cancer and surgery isn't bad enough.

Just remember: FEAR NOT FOR I AM ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE

YSIC Panthia

Oh, Panthia, you were through so much yourself! I praise the Lord for your strong faith in God during that trying time. Back in 1988 when I was misdiagnosed by my doctor to take radiation treatments for melanoma, the Lord intervened and stopped me on the way to my first treatment. When you told me what a nightmare that the radiation treatments were, I am so grateful to God that He stoped me from having them, because I was told that radiation does nothing for melanoma, and I would have had those treatments for nothing. Praise the Lord for sustaining you during that difficult time and that you didn't have to have chemo!!! I agree with you, I think chemo does more harm than good, because it not only destroys the bad cells, but it destroys the good ones as well, and breaks down your immune system.

Thank you for thinking about me and the nightmare that I might have to face when I go back to work! I'm going back to work on March 9th, but the black cloud is still hanging over my head thinking about it. I woke up this morning feeling so down, thinking about going back to work on March 9th with a heavy heart, having to face that narcissic, abusive co-worker that I've been afflicted with for the last 17 years. I've been crying on and off all morning. I know that it was the Lord that put it in your heart to ask me about that so I wouldn't feel that I was going through that alone....thank you, dear sister! And thank you for your prayers!!

"FEAR NOT, FOR I AM ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE." Thank you, dear Lord, for giving Panthia that word!!!

I better get going, or else I'll be late for church!!
God bless you, dear sister!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com