<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
URGENT MESSAGE POSTED ON 5 DOVES! MUST READ!!!!

TO ALL RITAS...........

Would highly suggest/recommend that you go to 5 Doves website and look up the post shown below in their February letters.

I believe it was dated today. MOST IMPORTANT TO READ.

Too long to post here.

================================

Gina McCray ....PLEASE READ ALL DOVES! VERY IMPORTANT! WE are getting sooo CLOSE!!!

Re: URGENT MESSAGE POSTED ON 5 DOVES! MUST READ!!!!

Nadine, many of us here can't see the youtube stuff, so you may have to transcribe for us what's being said on 'em. As for the non-youtube stuff, we CAN read that part. Sowwy.

I read that letter a little while ago today, and it is excellent. I highly recommend that RITArians read that letter.

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

PART 1

Gina McCray (26 Feb 2010)
"PLEASE READ ALL DOVES! VERY IMPORTANT! WE are getting sooo CLOSE!!!"

Please note this is a revision with very important additional information!

Dear Doves,

I have been avidly studying Bible prophecy for 10 years now. Never, have I seen everthing just falling perfectly into place. That is why I feel that I should share this and that God may actually be prompting me to do so. He put the desire and love of His prophecies in me for a reason. Perhaps it is "for such a time as this" as with Esther:

For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father's family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?" (Est 4:14-15).

Please let me know what you think and if you feel led, share this with others. Our time is growing short and many may get right with God if they see how little time they have in which to do so. I am looking for confirmation if I am supposed to share it with a broader expanse of people so please give me feedback as I really need it!

Gina

This is the most amazing insight that I have ever seen since I became an avid Bible prophecy student!! My mother and I discussed this and have come to some conclusions that I feel has to be what is about to transpire or close to it! It is just too perfect. What is so dumbfounding is that much of it is contrary to what all Bible prophecy scholars and students have thought for all these years.I think that God may be revealing this right before the time it will come to pass.

To begin with, I will give some background information that will lead up to the new development in the end times interpretation of Bible prophecy. I will be including facts with substantiating inks to websites and videos. How I see the dots connecting these facts with Bible prophecy, is what follows.

Please note that the prophetic fulfillment of the formation of modern day Israel began the prophetic time clock. All end time events and the Tribulation itself are to reconcile God's chosen ones of Israel to their Savior, Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach. The generation that saw Israel, the fig tree, become a nation in 1948 is nearing its end. That in itself is key to show how near we are to the end of the age.

32"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. 34I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

We all can see not only the American economy but the whole world's economy about to bottom out with insurmountable debt that has been amassed. This global economic collapse would be the eventual pathway to a global economy and global government which would be necessary in order to have a one world leader-the antichrist. The demise of the current global economic system and formation of a new one world order would eventually be the economic foundation for the mark of the beast:

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

A global currency is now even openly spoken about by the leaders of the nations:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/currency/6152204/UN-wants-new-global-currency-to-replace-dollar.html

Before a one world currency can be implemented, the dollar would have to replaced first. It is my opinion that the current administration is purposefully indebting America with the goal to destroy us economically. That would culminate with the total devaluation of the dollar which would allow a global currency to replace it. Therefore, the spend, spend,spend and tax, tax,tax is intentional to cripple us financially. Ultimately, this would also lead to where Americans would lose freedoms as we would then be powerless and dependant on the government.

Prophetically, it appears as though the Healthcare Reform Bill will be forced through and passed against the will of the people. The government would then control this 1/6 of the American economy. It would then also be empowered to dictate how and if and when we can receive medical care. If they control our health care, they control us. Included in the Healthcare Bill there is actually verbiage that could provide for the eventually mark of the beast, RFID microchipping of Americans: "The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes ''(ii) a class II device that is implantable."

http://animalsclubfreedom.typepad.com/animals-club--freedom-national-org-inc-non-profit/2009/11/coverage-under-obamacare-require-an-implantable-rfid-microchip.html

Explanations of the RFID microchip are elaborated upon here: http://www.arewelivinginthelastdays.com/road/healthcare.html. Verichip corporation is the maker of this "implantable device"

VeriChip is the last Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved human-implantable radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip. It is marketed by VeriChip Corporation, a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions, and it received United States FDA approval in 2004. About twice the length of a dime, the device is typically implanted between the shoulder and elbow area of an individual's right hand. Once scanned at the proper frequency, the VeriChip responds with a unique 16 digit number which could be then linked with information about the user held on a database for identity verification, medical records access and other uses. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VeriChip

Verichip RFID has previously been used for medical purposes. Note that it has a 16 digit number to link it with databases for such uses as medical records access.Obama campaigned with one of the programs that he was most vocal on to implement was to" INVEST IN ELECTRONIC HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS" (aka electronic medical ). www.barackobama.com/pdf/issues/HealthCareFullPlan.pdf - It is shown in the below link to the commercial for the RFID microchip that the Verichip is used for accessing medical records, electronically.

It is alarming and surreal that now they are even advertising for RFID microchipping of the populace: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RKog5dMlxA .

Recently, the makers of the the Verichip have merged with a credit/financial company so it use is now expanding to include finances. After this merger, they decided to have a positive image and renamed themselves. Their new company name is "Positive ID". This new use for the implantable microchip paves the way for it to be utilized economically and for business transactions as in "no man can buy nor sell".

Just like the leaders of the world are out in the open about a global currency, they also are now actually openly speaking about a one world order as a global alliance. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/janetdaley/6845967/Therell-be-nowhere-to-run-from-the-new-world-government.html

Bear in mind that If the government controls our medical care, it controls us. Americans will never willingly give up our sovereignty and our freedoms and this is problematic for those working on instituting a one world order. Therefore, the freedoms and rights of Americans will have to be removed as they are an impediment to the goal of a one world government and in time, a one world leader (antichrist).

I deduce that this Healthcare Reform is mainly about removing our liberties in order tol facilitate the transition to a one world government that will eventually be headed by the prophesied antichrist.

The following is an excerpt from a review by a constitutional lawyer regarding the proposed Healthcare Reform: "Instead it is a convenient cover for the most massive transfer of power to the Executive Branch of government that has ever occurred, or even been contemplated. If this law or a similar one is adopted, major portions of the Constitution of the United States will effectively have been destroyed." As such, this will then transfer massive power to President Obama.

http://michaelconnelly.viviti.com/entries/general/the-truth-about-the-health-care-bills

Please note, I am not attempting to make any political statements with my preceding interpretation. Regardless of the political parties involved, the dots would still be connected the same way as it is solely the facts that I am connecting them by.

There are so many amazing details that I felt necessary to include to properly set the stage for where we are in God's end time plan. Please remember that this is strictly my interpretation from Biblical prophecy as it aligns with current events.

Now, I will delve into the astounding new insight that has just recently come out which regards the Psalm 93 war against Israel. As I previously mentioned, I believe that God may actually allowed this to be revealed now, right before the time it will come to pass.

Daniel 12:4 But you, Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal up the book until the time of the end, when many will rush here and there, and knowledge will increase.

Of course, we know that in today's world that many rush here and there with our modern transportation and technology. It is a well known fact that knowledge is increasing exponentially so we know that this has to pertain to the here and now of our modern era.

The below website explains how it appears that there will be a Psalm 83 war in which Israel regains most of her original Covenant land after decimating Syria and the other members of the Psalm 83 coalition-

http://www.arewelivinginthelastdays.com/road/mewar.html.

This war may also be the fulfillment of Isaiah 17:1-3 1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap. Please note the Damascus is the oldest inhabited city in the history of the world.

It has been appearing for awhile as though Israel and Iran would be at war due to Iran's nuclear development. So, according to previous understanding of end times events, the war of Gog of Magog (Ezekiel 38 and 39) would ensue as a result of this conflict somehow.

Ezekiel 38:11 "And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates".

Eschatologists (those who study Biblical prophecy regarding end time events) have long puzzled at how Gog and Magog could occur however due to the Ezekiel 38:11 reference to Israel being at peace and without walls when they are attacked by Gog of Magog.

Realizing now that there there may be a coming Psalm 83 war it is all evident now how this will probably happen. As a result of this conflict, Israel will have no enemies on her borders as she will own all the land. Therefore, the 403 mile wall that Israel built tin recent years to keep out the Palestinian terrorists will no longer be needed after this war-thus, "unwalled villages". After such a victory, Israel will finally be at peace which has never happened since her inception in 1948. Therefore, Israel will be dwelling safely and at rest as required for the fulfillment of Ezekiel 38-39 war (Gog-Magog).

Please keep in mind the players in the Psalm 83 war in relation to current Mid East events:

Psalm 83 Coalition:
Tents of Edom = [decedents of Esau] Palestinian Refugees and Southern Jordanians
Ishmaelites = Saudi Arabians
Moab = Palestinian Refugees and Central Jordanians
Hagrites = Egyptians
Gebal = Northern Lebanese
Ammon = Palestinian Refugees and Northern Jordanians
Amalek = Arabs South of Israel
Philista = Palestinian Refugees and Hamas of Gaza Strip
Inhabitants of Tyre = Hezbollah and Southern Lebanese
Assyria = Syrians and perhaps Northern Iraqis included
Children of Lot = Moab and Ammon

Note that Syria and Israel have been spouting war rhetoric for weeks now. >From my understanding, Syria and Iran made a pact to be allies against Israel in any military conflict around one year ago. The following link is of recent threats from Syria towards Israel as of February 22, 2010, http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2010/mercer223-1.htm.

There are recent "reports that Lebanon was blasting large areas of rock near the Lebanese-Syrian border to build a staging area for the deployment of Syrian tanks, presumably in preparation of Syria getting involved in what we can be sure is on the horizon, another military conflict between Israel and her enemies." So, at present, there is great tension with both Lebanon and Syria in alliance toward Israel.

http://www.rapturealert.com/2010/022010ruinous.asp

Note that both Syria and Lebanon are in the Psalm 83 coalition.The Palestinians and other Muslim/Arabs listed in the alliance would probably join into the fray once the conflict begins.

Notice that Syria, who now has the pact with Iran to go against Israel is now saying: "If Israel Attacks Iran, Syria Is Likely to Fire Tens of Thousands of Missiles at Israel, Some with Chemical and Biological Warheads."

So, according to this threat, Israel will be attacked with weapons of mass destruction (WMD) from Syria if Israel strikes any of Iran's nuclear sites. As named after Samson in the Bible wherein he killed himself in destroying his enemies, Israel has the "Samson Option" wherein Israel would respond with massive retaliation according to the "alleged deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against nations whose military attacks threaten its existence, and possibly against other targets as well" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option.

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

PART II

This means Syria would be destroyed if they attack Israel with WMD's and Damascus, the oldest inhabited city in the history of the world would be a "ruinous heap". Damascus is the headquarters for the major terrorist organizations. That in itself is sufficient cause for the fulfillment of Isaiah 17.

Likely scenario- Israel does a pre-emptive strike against Iran in light of the fact of their recent admittance to being a "nuclear nation". As Iran's ally, Syria begins strikes against Israel as they are threatening above. Israel would then be forced into the Samson Option because of Syria's use of WMD.

Note that In 2007 Israel had bombed Syria's nuclear plant in order to prevent Syria from gaining nuclear weapons,Israel knew Syria would use it against her as soon as the weapon was completed (as will Iran). Sometime in the last month there has been intelligence that North Korea has begun military shipments to Syria. So, Israel is also aware that Syria is probably restarting her nuclear program with the aid of North Korea.

It appears that Iran and her allies may be trying to goad Israel into a preemptive strike against Iran so that Syria and others can join in and attack Israel, but the world will still blame Israel. http://www.rapturealert.com/2010/022510irannuke.asp

This next Sunday February 28th, the Knesset , the Israeli cabinet, is supposed to meet to decide then whether or not to strike Iran. http://www.larouchepac.com/node/13618

As such, the Psalm 83 war appears to be looming VERY CLOSE!

The Temple Mount Faithful which whose main objective is the rebuilding the 3rd temple has just issued this:

"An Urgent Call From Gershon Salomon, Chairman of the Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement, to All the Nations and to Everyone in the World:
The pressures on Israel at this time that are coming from the East and the West indicate that the end-time war of the nations against the G-d and people of Israel, which was prophesied by the prophets of Israel to be the ultimate judgment upon the nations, is behind the door.

http://www.templemountfaithful.org/News/the_coming_end-time_war_against_israel.htm.

They have never issue any such alerts or warnings so, they are apparently seeing this end time war coming.

The Temple Mount Faithful recently completed the altar for sacrifices. They now have duplicated all the vessels and items needed in the Temple. Please see this video that elaborates on the 3rd Temple preparation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Txly6SHt7Y

They also have built a school where the future temple priests are now being trained how to conduct the Temple services and sacrifices.

The Sanhedrin(religious authorities) have announced an Initiative calling upon the Jewish people in Israel and throughout the world to participate in the Korban Pesachis (sacrifices) planning on resuming them next month (March 2010).

http://todayperhaps.ning.com/forum/topics/sacrifice-on-temple-mount-this?commentId=3830723%3AComment%3A6612

Keep in mind that there was no Sanhedrin for 1600 years until 2005 when they were reestablished. This is further proof of the end times that we are in.

To my knowledge, the red heifer ( a red heifer without blemish) was the only item that was missing for Temple worship. That of course could not be duplicated by human hand. It had to be birthed on God's time frame. So, this was all that has been needed for the 3rd Temple.

Since they are ready to initiate the daily sacrifices,it would appear that they have everything completed for the Temple and Temple worship-including the red heifer! They have not announced that they have a pure red heifer but this may possibly for protection of the animal.

The mere fact that they are planning the resumption of sacrifices next month appears as though they would have to have the red heifer as its ashes are needed for purification. As such, the 3rd Temple would be completely ready to go!

Back to Psalm 83 war-after the Psalm 83 war the anti-Zionist countries of the world would probably be reeling with hatred towards Israel at the carnage. They hate Israel anyway so this would really inflame them especially if Israel was to take the land of her conquered enemies (especially Saudi Arabia's oil rich land). No longer is it acceptable to seize and own land after military defeat as in the days of the "empires". The world would be livid about Israel's occupation of the land of her defeated enemies.

This is where the "confirm a covenant with man" of Daniel 9:27 comes to play-.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Everyone has always thought that the "covenant with many" would be a peace plan between Israel and the Palestinians. The Palestinians would never agree to anything less than the total destruction of Israel and tiny Israel cannot afford to give away much more land. There will never be any peace plan acceptable. Many have tried through the years but all have failed at their "peace plans". After the Psalm 83 war, a Mid-East peace plan will be a moot point.

Israel has never been more alone than with Obama as president with his anti-Israel policies. America is headed toward become a socialist nation and thus will remain against Israel.God cannot and will not allow Israel to be destroyed and will not allow His land to be given away. We are now at the precipice of the entire world and Obama strong-armming Israel to give away land and divide Jerusalem.

God cannot stand for His Holy city to be divided. That is another reason why everything is coming to a head with the soon advent of the Psalm 83 War.

This covenant has to be an agreement already in place as it is going to be "confirmed". It cannot be the Oslo Accords (which really only favored the Palestinians anyway). It will not be a covenant of men, but of God as His covenant is all that is important-God does not care about mere men's agreements!

The covenant in question will be God's covenant giving the land to Abraham and his descendants-

Genesis 15:18In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
19The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,

20And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,

21And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girga****es, and the Jebusites

After the Psalm 83 war, the antichrist will stand up for Israel's right to keep her God-given land from the Psalm 83 war. He may even acknowledge the fact that this extra land is actually God's covenant land given to Israel.

Since the antichrist figure would be instrumental in Israel being able to retain and redeem her convenant land it will thought that he is their long awaited Messiah.

As per the preceding Temple Mount Faithful link: "The complete redemption of Israel, the rebuilding of the Temple, and the coming of Messiah Ben David are the next stages in G-d's end-time plans with Israel and the entire world".

In Judaism, they believe their coming Messiah is mandated to bring the world into alignment with the word of God so if/when the antichrist protects Israel's right to redeem God's covenant land, he will be viewed as the Messiah.

Also, since Israel would then own the land, then the 3rd Temple can be rebuilt as they are completely ready to do so.

According to the below, the revealing of the antichrist which I project would be when it is evident who he is, by his role in confirming the"covenant with many", will be after the Rapture.

2 Thessalonians 2:6-8a".. now you know what is restraining him from being revealed at this time; it is so that he may be manifested (revealed) in his own appointed time. For the mystery of lawlessness (that hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority) is already at work in the world, but it is restrained only until he who restrains is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one (the antichrist) will be revealed "

Once the Rapture of the Church occurs, the normal restraining power of the Holy Spirit is "taken out of the way". Notice that this Scripture does not say the Holy Spirit is removed from this world, only that His restraining power is "taken out of the way". Therefore, it would appear that the Rapture of the Church will be sometime after Psalm 83 war, if not before. If we are still here after this war, then the Rapture would not be far off according to the above interpretation of 2 Thessalonians 2:6-8.

Many reputable Christians have validated their reasoning and are of the mindset that Obama may possibly be THE antichrist (or at least a forerunner). Even though Obama if presently anti-Israel and pro-Arab-Muslim he could flip-flop (as is his method of operation). After there is no Palestinians presence to give Israel's land away to, Obama could change his tune and instead advocate in favor of Israel regaining her covenant land.

If not Obama, there will be someone who could come and broker and confirm this covenant allowing Israel to redeem the rest of her land. So, the antichrist will be revealed after the Psalm 83 war, whoever he may be.

I theorize that after Iran recovers from any strikes from Israel then I think that Iran, in retaliation, will join with Russian and the other countries of the Gog-Magog alliance who are coming "to take a spOIL!". Israel will have the land and the oil! Also, Israel will be at peace when they are invaded by Gog of Magog due to her victory in the Psalm 83 War.

Gog Magog Coalition:
Magog, Rosh = Russia and the former Soviet republics
Persia = Iran
Cush = Sudan, Ethiopia, and Possibly Eritrea
Put = Libya, Algeria, and Tunisa
Gomer, Meshech, and Tubal = Turkey (and possibly Germany and Austria)
Beth-togarmah = Turkey, Armenia, and the Turkish-speaking people of Asia Minor & Central Asia

Prophecy about Gog and Future Invasion of Israel
1 And the word of the LORD came to me saying, 2 "Son of man, set your face toward Gog of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him 3 and say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold

Email: voyagerjm@earthlink.net

Isn't it very interesting?????????? --this has become very apparent to me..that............
As the Jewish Temple has been gone for almost 2000 yrs. as Jesus said it would be destroyed- and the Temple is NOW ABSENT!!!!---and if you now notice that the Church is now present on earth--while the Temple is missing...that when the 3rd Temple will be rebuilt-- in Israel,.... the Church will be removed and the Temple will return..The TWO are not on this earth simultaneously!!
Our bodies are HIS TEMPLE NOW...so rapture --remove the Church---our bodies... followed by return of 3rd Temple....NOT ON EARTH AT SAME TIME!!!

Email: steffiefree@rogers.com

Yes, Stephanie, that's VERY interesting! Good insight.

I would say--GREAT insight, Stephanie!!! I can't wait to finally be going home.

"Before a one world currency can be implemented, the dollar would have to replaced first. It is my opinion that the current administration is purposefully indebting America with the goal to destroy us economically. That would culminate with the total devaluation of the dollar which would allow a global currency to replace it. Therefore, the spend, spend,spend and tax, tax,tax is intentional to cripple us financially. Ultimately, this would also lead to where Americans would lose freedoms as we would then be powerless and dependant on the government."

I think this is EXACTLY what the plan is .... to bring us to ruin so we will be like sheep led to the slaughter - get the mark OR ELSE!

The time is short - the devil knows it - that's why he's working so fast!

God Help Us - This Beloved Country of Ours - we have been sold out already!

If I didn't have Jesus to depend on to rescue us, I can't imagine what hope I would have in anything? - There's not enough time to put things back together again... and he (Satan) knows it!

Meshech and Tubal are both people found in the book of Genesis chapter 10 (Sons of Japheth who was the son of Noah)as well as the cities they founded later. These were identified by Josephus the Historian as the Scythian Tribes formerly known as the hordes of Magog. Meshech became Muscovy which today is known as Moscow. Tubal today is known as the Russian city Tobolsk. So these have nothing to do with either Austria or Germany. Who would really have no reason to get involved. Russia on the other hand has signed mututal defense pacts with both Iran and Syria. The Word 'Rosh' which is a hebrew word meaning "head" became the root word for 'Rus' which later was referred to as the Russian people.

Genesis 10:2 (NASB)
The sons of Japheth were Gomer and Magog and Madai and Javan and Tubal and Meshech and Tiras.

Exekiel 32:26 (NASB)
"Meshech, Tubal and all their hordes are there; their graves surround them. All of them were slain by the sword uncircumcised, though they instilled their terror in the land of the living.

Those hordes were the Huns.

Exerpt from allempires.com
Accounts vaguely suggest that the Huns had already settled in the area north west of the Caspian Sea as early as the 3rd century. Around 370 A.D. the Huns moved west and destroyed their neighboring Alans. They continued westward and destroyed the sedentary Ostrogothic kingdom of Eramanarich, inducing widespread panic into Europe. At around the same time, another Hun force crossed the Caucasus and ravaged Armenia, penetrating as far as Syria. The story of the Huns begins here, when their ferocity has finally earned them a place in the chronicles.

SisterNChrist.....

Thanks to Johnmac for posting the message in its entirty. Great job.

Shirley and all RITAS,

RE: Global Currency Update

This was posted on Drudge Report today!
===============================================

Head of IMF Proposes New Reserve Currency
IMF's Strauss-Kahn suggests IMF may one day provide global reserve asset

By HARRY DUNPHY Associated Press Writer
WASHINGTON February 26, 2010

Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the head of the International Monetary Fund, suggested Friday the organization might one day be called on to provide countries with a global reserve currency that would serve as an alternative to the U.S. dollar.

"That day has not yet come, but I think it is intellectually healthy to explore these kinds of ideas now," he said in a speech on the future mandate of the 186-nation Washington-based lending organization.

Strauss-Kahn said such an asset could be similar to but distinctly different from the IMF's special drawing rights, or SDRs, the accounting unit that countries use to hold funds within the IMF. It is based on a basket of major currencies.

He said having other alternatives to the dollar "would limit the extent to which the international monetary system as a whole depends on the policies and conditions of a single, albeit dominant, country."

Strauss-Kahn, a former finance minister of France, said that during the recent global financial crisis, the dollar "played its role as a safe haven" asset, and the current international monetary system demonstrated resilience.

"The challenge ahead is to find ways to limit the tension arising from the high demand for precautionary reserves on the one hand and the narrow supply of reserves on the other," he said.

Several countries, including China and Russia, have called for an alternative to the dollar as a reserve currency and have suggested using the IMF's internal accounting unit.

Strauss-Kahn said the IMF also needs to do a better job of tracing how risk percolates through the global economy.

"Here it will be essential to improve our ability to monitor several dozen large complex financial institutions that make up the `plumbing' through which global capital flows," he said, while leaving national regulators the job of monitoring the solvency of individual institutions.

Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Nadine, I just bumpted two items I posted a couple of days ago that goes with your information. One is on the partnership between Verichip and the Financial ID company. The second is "2010 Has To Be the Year" which shows that the reason they are pushing the health care bill is to have legal right to chip every American with RFID.

It has nothing so much to do with healthcare but finances and control of every human on the planet. When Jesus was talking about Mammon in Matthew 6, He was not talking about money per se but about the principality ruling right under satan that controls all the money and all the resouces. Mammon is listed as a proper name not a noun. This must be very important to the devil if the primary means of controlling the population is through money/economics.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com