Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I need prayer for my dad he is having health problems

I have already prayed for healing for my dad but it couldn't hurt to have more praying for him.

Love you all

Angelheart

Website: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667676418&ref=profile

Re: I need prayer for my dad he is having health problems

Praying for your dad.

Thank you my sweet sisters Francesca and Cheryl Ann

AngelHeart, I've prayed in agreement with you for your dad.

God Bless Your Heart my "LilSis"

ybi Christ's Wonderful Love,
Joe

Email: jpcarr@att.net

per Joseph...
"AngelHeart, I've prayed in agreement with you for your dad."

Me Too Angelheart - just now sis.

Dear Heavenly Father we lift up Angelheart's father. You know his situation and we ask for intercession on his behalf for healing and restoration. We pray that your will be done in all things. Amen.

Father, agreeing in prayer, asking for the Great Physician's care and healing to cover AngelHeart's dad. Lord, You know exactly this situation, we pray for and believe You are holding in Your kekeping AngelHeart's dad . . . in Jesus' Name . .

Angelheart, Praying too for your dad and your dear family! Love you too!!

Oh, dear Angelheart, this is unbelievable. Before I signed on my computer, I was just thinking about you just now, and wondering why I didn't see you posting very often any more. I felt that there was something wrong (I was concerned that it was your daughter), and now that I see that your dad is sick. I'm so sorry to hear that!

I will pray for healing for your dad right now.

God bless you, dear sister!

I pray that Your Daddy get healed soon and let the blessing from the Lord Yeshua upon him for his recovery and healthiness ...

Hi AngelHeart, I'm praying for your father. God bless you.

Father, in the Name of Jesus we agree and declare by Your Word that You heal AngelHearts father, and he will be healed, save him and he shall be saved, for You are his praise. Bless You Lord and praise You for the outcome, Amen.

Angelheart I am so sorry to hear that your dad is having some health problems. Praying with everyone here for another miraculous recovery and health restored. Keep us posted!

Wow I just love this site and my Rita family whenever I need prayer you guys are right there ready to pray for me I don't know how anyone would want to live without or leave this beautiful Rita site and family of loving beautiful brothers and sisters of the Lord!!!

I know now my Dad is gong to be fine especially now that he has so many loving brothers and sisters of the Lord praying for him how could the Lord not heal him now.

And I am in agreement with Jesus and I will never leave you or forsake you either!!!

I will keep you updated on my Dad's situation I know he will get a miracle I trust and have so much faith in God he never lets me down.

I love you all so much!!!

AngelHeart

Praying NOW!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com