<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ian McCormack's testimony life at the 700 Club! A must watch!

Hello,
I decided to watch for half an hour yesterday evening the 700 Club and the first one I saw on there was Ian Mc Cormack with his incredible story of his death experience. I want to encourage you if you never heard his testimony, please listen at it, it's so encouraging and full of God's love! I have given out many of his dvd's in my witnessing package.

http://www.cbn.com/media/player/index.aspx?s=/vod/SUS142_IanMcCormack_022610_WS[/url]

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

Re: Ian McCormack's testimony life at the 700 Club! A must watch!

I have watched the video of Ian Mc Cormack many times and also seen it on Genesis TV and Revelation TV. I never tire of seeing it and heavy annointing flows through the screen each time. As Sabrina has suggested I would thoroughy recommend seeing this video of Ian Mc Cormack. God bless. Edelweiss

Oh, yes, God bless Ian McCormack and his testimony.

The devil meant to glorify death, but Jesus turned it around, and glorified Life in Jesus Christ, so like Him.

What a great witness in this modern day. Holy Spirit reveals the power to raise up, and conquer whom He chooses, and no devil can stop Him . . thank You Jesus how You show to the world Your Majestic Light and Life and Truth in God's Resurrected Power.

I had read Ian's testimony before but had never seen him in an interview. This really impressed me. Even though this happened to him years ago, when Pat Robertson asked him questions, he would become so emotional he could hardly answer. Several times he had to get past tearing up to answer.

The main thing that stood out in his story is that while he was dying, his face came before his mother who was many miles away. God spoke to her and told her, "your son is dying, pray for him NOW". She did and he lived in spite of the fact that it was an impossibility. He prayed from his heart in the ambulance and gave his life to Christ even though he was completely paralyzed and could feel his body dying. Like someone said on another post - NEVER GIVE UP - KEEP PRAYING!

Everyone should see this man's testimony. What a great God we have that though the death of Jesus on the cross, we can truly live.

Texas Sue
Even though this happened to him years ago, when Pat Robertson asked him questions, he would become so emotional he could hardly answer. Several times he had to get past tearing up to answer ... The main thing that stood out in his story is that while he was dying, his face came before his mother who was many miles away.

I went to see Ian Mack speak at a venue in London a few years ago and as there is an anointing on his video testimony, that anointing is extremely evident in person. In fact he was weeping throughout the testimony and at the beginning when he mentioned his dear mother and her picture came up on the screen, he broke down. He is totally the real deal and I would never want to hesitate to use his testimony to witness.

In fact something interesting happened in connection with it. I worked in London until about four years ago and a few months before I left had quite a few deep conversations with a work colleague. I felt prompted to give her the video testimony of Ian McCormack but I didn't.

Way after I'd left the area, I began to receive texts from one particular number - not any words just the number with no message. When it happened, the text came several times a day with no message. I texted back with a question like, "hi did you text me" or similar.

One day my phone went and I answered it and it was my old work colleague. She apologised and said that her mobile had spontaneously and without her knowledge, texted me over and over again. It seemed to have got "stuck" on my number for some reason.

Anyway we chatted and caught up. Soon afterwards the mysterious texting began again but this time I knew who it was. It wasn't a nuisance to me as I knew it was a genuine mistake. But again the texts started up, one time around seventy times in one day. I knew who it was this time and the reason, that my friend's mobile was just spontaneously texting mine.

I started to realise that my friend had been on my mind and that I wished I had given her the Ian Mack video as I had been sure the Lord had prompted me to do it but I hadn't done it.

Now her mobile was over and over texting mine, with no message. I began to feel that there was a reason behind this - that we had unfinished business.

I sent her the Ian Mack video with a little message that I'd seen him speak, that he was real and that his experience was real.

Since sending the video, I've had a Christmas card from my friend. But I have never recieved another spontaneous, no-word text from her mobile phone.

Strange. Strange how the Lord works. Praise His Holy Name!
love
Ditta

One day I

Ditta, God knows how to get our attention and if there is a dear one for whom He wants prayer or a witness He knows how to get it to them. We are just blessed He allows us to participate in His great plan of redemption for the world.

Speaking of strange things, the day my uncle died, I didn't know it until a couple of weeks later due to splits in the family at that time and no communication. That day I went to dial someone's number and instead dialed my grandmother's old phone number. She had been in heaven over thirty years at the time but I still had that number in my memory. As soon as I dialed it I realized what I had done and hung up. Two weeks later I saw my uncle had passed away that same day. Guess I knew how happy Granny would be that her son was coming home.

A couple of days ago I was talking to my aunt and his name came up. She is his sister. She was in touch with him throughout the end of his life and I asked about him relating to her the story above. She said that he had diabetes and had a foot amputated. There was a nurse who came in to care for him at the end as he was unable to get out of bed by himself - very weak, 90 years old. One day she had gone out to get the mail and as she was coming in she saw my uncle going out the backdoor to his shop with BOTH FEET. She called out to him, "Mr. White you shouldn't be out of bed, wait let me help you". He turned with a big grin on his face, waved and went on out. When she went to the bedroom, he was on the bed, dead. She had seen his spirit leave for heaven with a big grin on his face. I was so pleased because I had hoped he was saved and that confirmed it for me.

TexasSue that is one of the most beautiful accounts I have ever heard. I love it that your uncle walked out of this life on BOTH FEET WITH A BIG GRIN ON HIS FACE - THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL - THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love
D

Ditta, isn't God wonderful? Once I was worrying about some of my aunts and uncles and then it dawned on me how much Granny prayed for each of them. God will hear a mother's prayers for her children. I believe they all made it home because of her love and God's faithfulness. Here he is when he was young and healthy and I think very handsome. He was a barrel of fun, always singing, dancing, laughing:

In my heart I can see him running out of the door with that big smile on his face.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com