<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Are You Going to Answer the Census Questions?

WATCH THIS BEFORE YOU ANSWER ANYTHING:

Re: Are You Going to Answer the Census Questions?

TS, please clue me in as to what's being said, b/c (/my dinosaur of a PC) I haven't a clue. TY.

P.S. You really should listen to Larry & Chuck Bates' POINT OF VIEW program on your local Christian radio station. You can also phone in to 'em too.

i wont be answering their questions all they get is a number of people

Abbershay
i wont be answering their questions all they get is a number of people

DITTO that for me Abbershay!

Yes, TXSue, I hate to be a pain, but all I see of your (I assume) video post is a big white square!

Please, someone, anyone, give the url so I can go directly to the link and watch!

Don't know why this has happened to my computer but I must have done something to no longer be able to view any of the video posts on RITA!?! No problem if I go to the source though?!

Thanks

L/C Bates told us to just file the Census under File 13.

For those who can't listen to the youtube, the man speaking is saying that according to the Constitution, the gov can't legally require personal information be given to them. The 4th Amendment is one of the parts being violated and some others. Basically you don't even have to answer the door to them.

PLEASE, SOMEONE......THE URL or LINK!

thanks

I'm sorry Francesca - here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsDhkPym01k

Texas Sue
For those who can't listen to the youtube, the man speaking is saying that according to the Constitution, the gov can't legally require personal information be given to them. The 4th Amendment is one of the parts being violated and some others. Basically you don't even have to answer the door to them.

TY TX Sue. That's precisely what L/C Bates told us on their radio program.

Francesca, here's the address on youtube. If you clear your "cookies" on your computer, you might get your video capability back again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsDhkPym01k&feature=player_embedded

Thanks, Diane.

How do I clear cookies?

what web browser do you use - Internet Explorer, AOL, Mozella?

Here is an intersting excerpt related to the census from David Meyer's "Last Trumpet Newsletter" for March (on another post)

Barack Obama seems to be obsessed with the number thirteen. He recently commissioned thirteen teams of census workers to travel across our country in thirteen vehicles with banners promoting the 2010 census. Thousands of census workers are being hired temporarily with their average pay being around thirteen dollars per hour. In Obama's recent State of the Union Address, the President announced that money was being allocated to build thirteen new light rail systems that will create thirteen thousand new jobs. (1) There are so many more examples of Obama's obsession with the number thirteen that I could not mention them all in this newsletter. I must mention, however, that Barack Obama broke national tradition by refusing to give his State of the Union Address on January 20th. Instead, he chose the date 1-27-2010. In occult numerology everything is broken down to single digits, and zeros mean nothing. Thus, the date 1-27-2010 totals thirteen! This is all beyond the realm of coincidence!

This really supports my belief that he is a Luciferian/Illuminati. Not a Christian, Muslim, or Communist/athiest - a worshipper of Lucifer whom they believe is true light. Twisted.

Internet Explorer

Ah, good. Ok. When you're in Internet Explorer, click on TOOLS in the upper right corner. Then go down to Internet Options at the bottom.

In the middle it says "browsing history" delete temporary files, history, cookies, saved passwords, and web form information.

Click on Delete. At the next screen make sure the top box is UNchecked and all the bottom ones are checked. Then click Delete.

Give it a minute for the little line at the top to show it is clearing. When it is done, click OK and you should be done. You may want to get completely out of Internet Explorer and get back in again and try opening RITA and see if it works.

If you are opening RITA from a "favorites" folder, you may want to delete the address out of your favorites, call up RITA and see if it works with the videos, then put it back in favorites again.

Hope this works!

thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

I re-started my computwer and it's good as new.

Oh, I'm so pleased, Francesca!! Woo Hoo!

Blessings sis!

Diane, you have been such a HUGE help for Cesca and me today - thank you sooooo much! I actually defragmented today, and "deleted my cookies" , etc. and it works sooo much better.

And to top it all off my husband said it looked like I had not even been on the internet properly while he was gone, like I was using "someone else's?" I don't get it, but with your help and him coming back, it is waaaay better now. Thank you!!! Bless you Sis!

Shirley
Diane, you have been such a HUGE help for Cesca and me today - thank you sooooo much! I actually defragmented today, and "deleted my cookies" , etc. and it works sooo much better.

And to top it all off my husband said it looked like I had not even been on the internet properly while he was gone, like I was using "someone else's?" I don't get it, but with your help and him coming back, it is waaaay better now. Thank you!!! Bless you Sis!

Shirley, I am so glad I have been able to help you and Francesca today! I know how important it is that we have access to RITA! It is our lifeblood sometimes! Don't forget to do a Disk Cleanup too. It gets rid of unused files and gives you more room on the computer. I try to do all these cleaning techniques at least once a week to keep in good working form. I'm not sure what your husband meant about not being on the internet properly though

And to answer the question of this thread: NO, I am not going to answer the census questions! Ha Ha, take that, government!

No way!
I won't even answer the door. Why in the world would I give these people any assistance? Although, my husband did say that he has a few choice words for them, which I am not allowed to repeat here

Melanie

No way!
I won't even answer the door. Why in the world would I give these people any assistance? Although, my husband did say that he has a few choice words for them, which I am not allowed to repeat here

I actually worked the 2000 Census in Management. When the door to door census takers couldn't get the answers then I would have to go out to get the info. One thing they told us then was that it was a felony and punishable by jail time and/or a big fine if someone refused to give the info. I just wonder if anyone has actually ever been fined or sent to jail or prison for refusing to give all the info on a Census form?? Seems to me that as corrupt as the government is they would find a way to harrass you if you refused.

I was just thinking..these are all questions they probably already know or can easily get. I mean really they can listen to us all through the computers, tv's, phone lines, etc... They have also GPS'd all of our front doors don't know if I would refuse the info. Watch this and then decide.

The fine is $100 per unanswered question with a total fine of $5,000 for the long form.
I havent heard of them enforcing it, but I imagine that will happen later.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

I will probably answer the question as to how many people live in the house.

That is what a census is supposed to ask.

Sarah

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com