This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
When the Earth Trembles...........

A post from Sept. 2009 by Bonnie:

A child , six years old and suffering with cancer confirms the SOON COMING of

The LORD !!!!!!
Amazing and wonderful !!!!
I was just speaking with the mother of one of my art students on the phone tonite , Mrs. Adams ! ~~~Her child Hannah has been very ill since May 19th ! This summer , twice , Hannah witnessed that Christ is coming very soon .
The last witness, she said : "When the ground TREMBLES the LORD is coming !"
This sounds like a tremendous earthquake that may occur worldwide at the time of The Rapture !!!!
So many young people including Steff's daughter have been confirming the LORD is COMING VERY SOON and there will be a great destruction !
Surely it is upon us , Church of the Lord Jesus Christ !
Bless these young people for their WITNESS in His Kingdom !!! What Faith !
MARANATHA Valerie and All here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love to you !
bb

Re: When the Earth Trembles...........

Wow, this is a wonderful messsge from a precious little girl! What she said sure sounds like a rapture/sudden destruction to me. And the way that we're getting a multitude of earthquakes every day on an elevated level, it looks like it won't be long now.

Thanks, Texas Sue.

Encouraging and sobering to say the least.

I tend to really take note of words that come from young children like this. Their innocence provides a great deal of validity to what they say when it pertains to what the Lord is speaking.

Thanks for sharing this.

TY TX Sue for posting Bonnie's letter about what that child said.

I believe some where in the Bible it says something to the effect that a little child shall lead them.

Anyhoo, I'm keepin' on -in' for Jesus' soon return to Rapture us outta here.

You're right - children hear God without the filters adults have in place. It was summer of 2009 when the child heard this message from God. The earth is trembling quite a bit more now than it was then.

Texas Sue
You're right - children hear God without the filters adults have in place. It was summer of 2009 when the child heard this message from God. The earth is trembling quite a bit more now than it was then.

That makes 2 of us.

I have this "especially for children" Gaither CD w/the song--"God Loves To Talk To Little Boys (While The're Fishin')...a song that says pretty near the same thing.

CONFIRMATION of your Message here!!!

Hi, I am new here and have been lurking for a while, but I just had to CONFIRM on this post with a dream I had just a few weeks ago....I know It was from our LORD..in the dream,I was standing outside and there were small groups of people scattered about around me...as i looked around suddenly the Ground was shaking, rocking and rolling like at the beginning of a large EARTHQUAKE coming!! I Immediately and with GREAT URGENCY started yelling out REPENT, for the LORD is about to Come, the LORD is about to come!!!. AT that MOMENT as I was yelling out to the people I HAD A KNOWING THAT JESUS WAS ABOUT TO DESCEND DOWN IN A CLOUD IN THE SKY AND TAKE ME AND OTHERS UP!!! I only saw one person drop to their knees as if to pray.. all others just ignored me....I didn't rise up yet but I KNOW I was getting ready to......This was another personal Confirmation to me that when HE comes in HIS POWER AND GLORY, and HE raises the DEAD-In-CHRIST first the graves will indeed open up and HIS POWER and GLORY WILL trigger worldwide massive earthquakes and power outages!!! this is a FACT!!

ALSO, Ive had 2 Tsunami dreams this year, the last one just a few days ago!!
THE Birth Pains are getting just so close together NOW, with the Massive earthquakes in Haiti and Chile..other places will be next....

FOLKS we are ALMOST HOME!!!

Keep your Eyes on the SKY for we will SOON fly...
I can just PRAY , LORD let it be TODAY!!
we LOVE and adore you LORD JESUS and await EAGERLY for you to rescue us and take us to our REAL HOME!!!
LORD,being hidden in YOU...YOU are our HOME!!!

Email: CHRISTinCheryl

Hey Cheryl - Welcome to RITA - thank you for sharing your dream with us - it truly sounds like another onfirmation to watch these birth pains very closely, as Jesus is coming very soon!!!!!

It's almost like a dream, but to KNOW it's REAL, is so, so comforting... to know that whatever we're dealing with now here on this earth, will be very shortlived - Thank You Dearest Father for sending your Precious Son to rescue us - WE LOVE YOU ETERNALLY!! AMEN.

Hi Cheryl! Welcome to RITA!!!

It certainly is wonderful to see you found us here too. Your dream sounds just like my own intermediate family of non-Believers...and that one person being my DMIL.

I agree whole heartedly w/Shirley, & what she said in her 2nd paragraph...for I couldn't have said any better myself.

Welcome ChristInCheryl, glad you came in and shared your dreams. It does confirm what the little girl said about Jesus coming when the earth trembles. Hope you continue to come and post. We are soon to go home, but while here RITA is a great place to gather and encourage each other.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com