Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Just got back

from church. Oh, I have to share this.

The message today, which may for some have sounded like a "I've heard that before" struck me with a clearer longing for Jesus and His return. The realization of God's LOVE hit me deeper WHY He does pleasure over His saved and how He feels about us.

Dear, dear church . . how many times have we thought of ourselves unworthy before our Holy God. We all have, it's human nature, and of course, in and of ourselves we are nothing before Him. Even after we've been saved, at times those thoughts come, huh.

Our Pastor today shared a Truth, that for me gave a 'brighter enlightenment', if I can say that.

What makes mankind so valuable to Jesus? What is it, Lord?

The answer in church was so stunningly clear I thought.

"BECAUSE GOD HAS CHOSEN to place HIS LOVE upon us He delights that HIS Love displayed through His saved that cost HIM so MUCH.

THAT's what God sees, HIS LOVE SHINING upon us, in us!!! it is HIS LOVE in us He values!!! He has chosen to make mankind in His image more valuable than anything created.

We are learning the SPIRIT is invaluable, which shows us HIS LOVE SACRIFICED. We are saved for His pleasure through His SON, and that is invaluable.

Grab hold of this, dear luv's . . it had me in tears to hear this . . OUR GOD LOVES us invaluably, BECAUSE HIS LOVE shines upon us, in us. THIS is the LOVE God wants us to value, HIS LOVE and acceptance of His children to GOD . .

I know the above sounds chiche' but really really, the message spoke Truth that sparked a flow of adoration to our HOLY GOD richer than ever.

To me that's Heaven . . the JOY is overwhelming.

Upon us, and inside of us GOD's HOLY LOVE rejoices and delights over HIS LOVE brought upon His people that cost HIM all He ALONE could give.

Oh, the VALUE of God's LOVE upon His people!!! From His perspective He wants us to realize that EVERY person was meant to reconcile back to Him, hence Jesus saying, "GO and spread the Good News!".

Oh, that we may 'see' GOD's delight to love and save mankind, remembering the VALUE HE places on HIS LOVE to do so!!! Each person created is special to our LORD, the MOST HOLY GOD, and He delights beyond measure His Love placed upon us ..

He moved Heaven and earth and gave us the SON and honored the greatest display of LOVE ever . . . and that very Spirit Himself, we are told is our indwelling.

I hope I've made some sense, it's overwhelming today, that GOD's Love which can hardly be explained, was explained for me a bit clearer, making God's Love doubly thrilling hearing it.

Bottom Line it is CHRIST'S LOVE that is inconceivably valued before our GOD at THE THRONE. JESUS has chosen to reflect His Light over His people for the Pleasure of His Name and Honor and Glory!! Halleluiah . . no wonder He teaches so strongly to love and adore HIM and love each other . .

We can hardly wait to be fully changed, nearer to Him, closer still to our GOD of SPIRIT and TRUTH . . and PERFECT LOVE~~~

Oh, isn't it so, "For God so loved the world" . . that He gave His only Begotten Son . . "

Re: Just got back

TY Donna, 4 that means sooo much.

In my 2nd Rapture dream, I was sitting in Jesus' presence w/a whole bunch of people (possibly the Bema Seat Judgment), when...He looked directly at me for which our eyes met. Jesus seemed to say to me that completely penetrated my very soul--"I love you, Tammy." He made me feel like I was His most precious possession, and I didn't want to stay up there in heaven with Him, but...when I woke up from that marvelous dream, I found myself back home in my own bed.

He looked just like he's described in Rev. 1:14 ~ His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire;

But when He looked at me, I saw only LOVE in His eyes.

SisterNChrist . . your dream blesses me . . so like our Jesus to want us to realize the depth of His Love. With that kind of love stored in a born-again believer, blessed worship to Him follows, for He first loved us.

Your dream is a wonderful witness. No doubt when Christ's Love is shared through His children, Jesus knows those looking for Truth and will say: "I want what you've got" . .

Who wouldn't want peace and love like that . . we were created to love. Oh, for that day JESUS puts His gaze to us, gladly letting us look deep into His eyes Infinite . . only in Heaven, huh.

Verrrrry near is our Snatch, we will be lifted in His arms and full of desire for the LORD's Presence only Heaven knows. What a Savior and Mighty, Majestic, Loving and Glorious Holy God . . believing it's soon to happen.

We can hardly wait to be fully changed, nearer to Him, closer still to our GOD of SPIRIT and TRUTH . . and PERFECT LOVE~~~

Donna, What a beautiful message! I love this verse to go with this:

Psalms 17:15 As for me, I will see Your face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness.

SisterNChrist Loved your dream!!

God's promises are divinely wonderful, oh so true, Melissa.

"Whereby we are given exceeding great and precious promises: that by these we might be partakers of the divine nature. . .". . II Peter 1:3

"Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say, rejoice" . . Phil 4:4

"Those planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God" . . Psalm 92:13

Donna dear Sis,

The biggest thing to floor a Christian is the realisation that God truly loves them.

Not because they go to church every Sunday, or because they do good works. Or even a Christian that struggles with sin and keeps getting dragged down. The Father loves us pure and simple because when we chose to follow Christ, he sees Christs love in us.

We are his hearts desire.

It is the biggest stumbling block for so many to accept, that the Father loves his ragged children with a burning passion. He never stops thinking about us, and all of creation is for his glory. And that glory includes a loving relationship with him forever.

MIND BLOWING

The humble of heart, the ones carrying burdens, the little children, the prodigal sons and daughters. We are his, Christ died for us.

Love, Christs love is the most powerful force in existence. It breaks down walls, melts hearts of stone in something beautiful and transforms. This is why we are told to love our brothers and sisters saved and unsaved as Christ loved us. For when we do, this world sees Christ in our love.

As the Father loves his chosen children because of Christs love for us, so too the world can see Christs power in our transformed nature. Not by our deeds or by our words, but by our love.

Except it everyone, the Father loves you with a passion because of his precious Son.

In his beautiful love / Paul

Donna & Paul:

I can see that the love of the Father is tonight's message to His beloved children. I just came home from visiting a local church ... speaker: Leif Hedland of Norway, now living in Alabama. He spoke on the orphan spirit and how if we just understood the Father's love for us our lives would be different. The church's pastor came up to me and prayed that the knowledge of Papa's love for me would go from my head down to my heart. He held me in his arms for probably twenty minutes as he delivered to me the Father's love. I'm melted!! I'm a daughter of the KING!!

Thank you, Donna for posting this timely message. YOU say it so much better than I!!!

Email: ajguy@centurytel.net

Amen, Paul and Janet . . . . the Spirit of God is revealing deeper HOW MUCH JESUS LOVES His saved!!

. . . and for us who've not known what it is like to have a biological dad at home when we were young . . . I know for me, Jesus didn't forget to tell us HE IS OUR FATHER WHO WILL NEVER LEAVE US NOR FORSAKE US . . WHAT LOVE . . ETERNALLY!!!

Realizing our GOD knows every aspect of every second of our lives here on earth, from the beginning to the end . . is a most blessed KNOWING by faith . . all in the Power of the Spirit abiding!!

HE IS RISEN . . HALLELUAJH!!!

Paul/Aussie
Donna dear Sis,

The biggest thing to floor a Christian is the realisation that God truly loves them.

Not because they go to church every Sunday, or because they do good works. Or even a Christian that struggles with sin and keeps getting dragged down. The Father loves us pure and simple because when we chose to follow Christ, he sees Christs love in us.

We are his hearts desire.

It is the biggest stumbling block for so many to accept, that the Father loves his ragged children with a burning passion. He never stops thinking about us, and all of creation is for his glory. And that glory includes a loving relationship with him forever.

MIND BLOWING

The humble of heart, the ones carrying burdens, the little children, the prodigal sons and daughters. We are his, Christ died for us.

Love, Christs love is the most powerful force in existence. It breaks down walls, melts hearts of stone in something beautiful and transforms. This is why we are told to love our brothers and sisters saved and unsaved as Christ loved us. For when we do, this world sees Christ in our love.

As the Father loves his chosen children because of Christs love for us, so too the world can see Christs power in our transformed nature. Not by our deeds or by our words, but by our love.

Except it everyone, the Father loves you with a passion because of his precious Son.

In his beautiful love / Paul

I would LOVE to know personally the depth of Christ's love for me! I have a really hard time receiving it bcause I feel so unworthy of it. There have been times in my life where I have felt His love so strongly, and I wish I could bask in it forever....then slowly it fades and I'm left with that emptiness that I've struggled with all my life. How I admire you, Paul, that you feel His love on a consistant basis! That must be wonderful!! My whole life would change if only I could have that myself.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com