Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Anybody Here??? Bueller, Bueller???

Where is everybody??? This has certainly been a quiet weekend. Is anybody else on line?

Re: Anybody Here??? Bueller, Bueller???

Hi...Texas Sue...

I'm here.....

Hopefully the calm...(here in RITA) before the storm (Rapture).....

Rich

Rich E so glad you're here. I was beginning to feel lonesome. You are right, it is that feeling of the "calm before the storm" sort of thing isn't it.

I just signed on myself, Texas Sue!!

So far there's you, me and Rich. Hey, I hope the rapture didn't happen and we're the only ones left behind!!!

Leenie you are too funny. Maybe we aren't the only ones here, just the only ones to speak up and say we are here.

And me, of course. Calm B4 the storm, TSue?

ALL RIGHT, SisterNChrist!! We got another one on board Noah's Ark!!!

Hi SisterinChrist

So quiet tonight - this is like that scene at the end of "Moonstruck" where everyone was waiting for Cher's fiancee to arrive. No one was talking, just looks passing around the table. Finally, the grandpa spoke up and said, "Somebody tell a joke."

So okay, I'll tell a joke.

"How many Aggies (Texas A&M) does it take to change a lightbulb?"

Answer: Three, one to change the bulb and two to turn the ladder.

??? No response, hmmmm, okay here's another joke:

"How many psychiatrists does it take to change a lightbulb?"

Answer: Only one, but the light bulb has to be willing to change.

Hi Texas Sue, Eileen, Rich and SisternChrist,

Yep, been mighty quiet around here. I was thinking the same thing, wondering if I had missed the bus

Has anyone heard from Lynn this weekend? I am worried about her. Lynn, if you are out there I hope you are feeling better. Check in and let us know OK?

I miss my "family" when there's not a lot happening.

Take care everyone

Panthia

I liked the scene where she slapped the guy on the face and said, "SNAP OUT OF IT!!" (I can think of a couple of guys I would have loved to have done that to, LOL!) JUST KIDDING, DON'T GET OUT THE STONES, GUYS!!!

Now where's Mr. Snot Snatcher with his videos when you need him???

P.S. Hi, Panthia!!! I responded to your last post to me, but I don't know if you saw it yet.

Panthia - welcome aboard the RITA ark. Glad you joined us as we wait.

Waiting, ....waiting,,,,,,waiting.......

ROTFL

Just stopped in...............have to go but I'll be back later!

Everyone will probably be in bed by the time I get back

Lisaleenie
I liked the scene where she slapped the guy on the face and said, "SNAP OUT OF IT!!" (I can think of a couple of guys I would have loved to have done that to, LOL!) JUST KIDDING, DON'T GET OUT THE STONES, GUYS!!!

P.S. Hi, Panthia!!! I responded to your last post to me, but I don't know if you saw it yet.

I love that scene too Leenie. Also, the one where the mom says "do you love him? She answers, "Yes Mom I love him something awful". Mom replies, "That's too bad".

Hi ya' all!!! Waiting? Waiting for what? Our Rapture!?

SIC - waiting to see who else shows up on RITA tonight and the Rapture!!!!

SisterNChrist

That's right! And whoever comes the closest to guessing when it is on the bonus round question, gets to win the BIG PRIZE!!

LOVE THAT THINK MUSIC T/SUE!!!

I don't have anything particular to say tonight, except love you all and hope Jesus comes soon! BYE FOR NOW!

Thanks Shirley. Glad you came by. Hope our waiting is almost over.

Hi Eileen,

Yes, I saw your response and have been mulling over starting a Cancer Survivors thread where we can talk about our trials with the big "C". I didn't want to take over that beautiful thread with too much of my Cancer talk.

Just been thinking about what to call the thread and what I wanted to say. I totally know how you feel about going to work and thinking about it and how it destroys your time by focusing on how bad things are at work. My boss is not a Christian, he is probably bi-polar and explodes in angry outbursts. I cry on my way into work and I cry on my way home. Very oppressive. I spent a good deal of time today crying about it, praying about it. Sent in my prayer request to Oral Roberts Ministries, 700 Club and Perry Stone. Something has to give and soon. It's so sad when your job destroys your Sunday because you are worried about Monday

I need to practice what I preach........Fear not for I am always by your side

Love to you all, Panthia

While we wait we can become a little better acquainted. Questions?

Texas Sue
Lisaleenie

I love that scene too Leenie. Also, the one where the mom says "do you love him? She answers, "Yes Mom I love him something awful". Mom replies, "That's too bad".

I can relate to that one!! Especially if you fall in love with a guy who started out like a prince and ended up like a frog!! I've dated my share of frogs, and it's a wonder that I haven't ended up with warts!!

Lisaleenie
SisterNChrist

That's right! And whoever comes the closest to guessing when it is on the bonus round question, gets to win the BIG PRIZE!!

Very funny Leenie

Panthia
Hi Eileen,

Yes, I saw your response and have been mulling over starting a Cancer Survivors thread where we can talk about our trials with the big "C". I didn't want to take over that beautiful thread with too much of my Cancer talk.

Just been thinking about what to call the thread and what I wanted to say. I totally know how you feel about going to work and thinking about it and how it destroys your time by focusing on how bad things are at work. My boss is not a Christian, he is probably bi-polar and explodes in angry outbursts. I cry on my way into work and I cry on my way home. Very oppressive. I spent a good deal of time today crying about it, praying about it. Sent in my prayer request to Oral Roberts Ministries, 700 Club and Perry Stone. Something has to give and soon. It's so sad when your job destroys your Sunday because you are worried about Monday

I need to practice what I preach........Fear not for I am always by your side

Love to you all, Panthia

Oh, Panthia, so you go through that yourself!! I'm so sorry, I can totally relate to that! Let's hold each other up in prayer!

Cute scene from Uncle Buck! I'm here, but have to go soon. God bless.

Here's a little humor, for ya!

Glad you are here Diana. Hope everyone doesn't mind the silliness, just love to laugh.

I'm here too! Seems like it has been slow around here lately. I think it's because we are missing our wonderful Charity, Dee, Carlee, and some other's posts. Hope they decide to come back

just for laughs!

Melanie
Here's a little humor, for ya!

Good one Melanie!

The second one about the Virgin Birth and three wise men is even funnier.

Diane C
I'm here too! Seems like it has been slow around here lately. I think it's because we are missing our wonderful Charity, Dee, Carlee, and some other's posts. Hope they decide to come back

That's what I thought too Diane. If the rapture is soon we will all be together with no loss, no parting. Let it be today!!!!!!!

Eileen,

You got it Sister! When you said you had been crying and God must have told me to think about you and ask, well I thought He knows we are going through the same thing. What a Loving Father we have

Here we are two ladies, cancer survivor and problems with our jobs, thousands of miles apart ( I think you are from the West Coast? I am from Indiana )and our Loving Father has brought us together to pray for each other. Awesome

Well, I have to sign off now. I will check back in tomorrow.

XXOOXXOO Night all

Panthia
Eileen,

You got it Sister! When you said you had been crying and God must have told me to think about you and ask, well I thought He knows we are going through the same thing. What a Loving Father we have

Here we are two ladies, cancer survivor and problems with our jobs, thousands of miles apart ( I think you are from the West Coast? I am from Indiana )and our Loving Father has brought us together to pray for each other. Awesome

Well, I have to sign off now. I will check back in tomorrow.

XXOOXXOO Night all

Yes, this is absolutely amazing to me....God knows our hearts and He knows that we struggle with the same issues and He transends the miles to bring us together! THANK YOU JESUS!!

Okay, goodnight, sis!!

Here I am, always late to the party! But, better late than never, eh?

Pantheia, My heart aches for you and your work situation. I've been were you're at now. Worrying all Sunday, about returning to work on Monday. But, remember sis, you stand on the Rock, the flood will not wash you away.

I thought of this great old hymn while I was praying for you.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Lord's Day today.

Thinking of you all, Act 2:26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:

YSIC,
Chris N.

AbideInHim I love the old hymns and this is a favorite. Thanks so much for posting.

You're welcome, sister Sue. It's a great favorite of mine too.

I've had such a great day today. Nothing special, just a great day with Dh, quiet and peaceful.

I feed the wild birds, and today the sun was shining with a nice hint of Spring in the air. There were just tons of birds around the feeders and on the ground where I put their seeds. They were just singing their little hearts out, with praise for their Creator. It was contagious, and filled me with joy and thanksgiving for all of the abundance He has blessed us with as well.

It was a great way to start the day. With His joy and music in my heart.

1Pe 1:8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see [him] not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

Bless you dear sister in Christ. {{Hugs}}

YSIC,
Chris N.

Well...I'm here too, but by now I'll bet you're all counting sheep!

A little laughter does the heart good! Is anyone here now? I am back but will be checking out again momentarily.

Here, but a little late!!! PRAISE GOD it's March 1st. I was sick of February and snow, snow, snow. March can only mean that spring is just around the corner.

And maybe we'll "SPRING" up into Heaven! YIPPEE!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com