Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ANGEL NEEDS A MIRACLE!!!

Here's an email Angel sent to her friends outside of RITA. I would appreciate your prayers too! Of course we all KNOW the RAPTURE COULD OCCUR BEFORE 30 DAYS!!!!

Angel's Mom, Nadine
=========================================

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to let you know that the time has finally arrived. God is going to have to move in my life as well as move me, literally. The house is expected to close at the end of March and the people have decided they want to live in it instead of renting it out. I have 30 days to find somewhere to live and find a job to be able to afford somewhere to live. While I am afraid of the unknown, I an TOTALLY trusting God in my situation. I have no one else to trust or even count on for that matter. I have never had to do this alone, much less without a job but I just wanted to make it known that I am STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF GOD and I am waiting on my miracle. It HAS to come now, it's down to the wire.

As my friends and family, please stand in agreement with me that GOD WILL PROVIDE A WAY for me and my kids. I am scared but at the same time, I can't wait to see just what God is going to do for me now. I believe the wait may finally be over.

I WILL MAKE IT!!!

Blessings to you all,

Angel Edwards

Re: ANGEL NEEDS A MIRACLE!!!

Dear Nadine, please tell Angel I am standing with her for all her needs to be met - Phillipians 4:19. God has promised never to leave or forsake us and she will not be disappointed.

From the Amplified Bible: Hebrews 13:5-6

"For He, God Himself, has said, 'I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support. I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake, nor let you down [relax My hold on you]. Assuredly not.'

So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, 'The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me?"

Nadine dear Sis,

Please let Angel know that I will be praying for her

Love ybiC / Paul

I pray that Yehovah who is our provider will give you comfort and peace and He will be taking care of You. I am gonna pray for you ...

Praying for you and God to move!

Bless your heart Angel - I am going to be praying for you and your children sweetie - I know that God will provide for you and your family - I know all of RITA will be praying for you - Angel, we don't have much longer to be here but I know you have to prepare for your children as if we were; I'll be praying for your safe keeping and provision - YLSIChrist - Shirley

You are in my family's prayers from this moment forward....

Texas Sue and all RITA PRAYER WARRIORS:

I posted this in a new thread...but wanted to make sure you didn't miss it.
=============================================

LET'S ALL PRAISE THE LORD!!! HE HAS PROVIDED ANGEL A NEW HOME!!!

The house is one she’s been eyeing since Stan left that is right across from Austin’s school! $650 a month. The lady is moving the end of March! Isn’t God’s timing AWESOME!!!! The owner is a single dad, 45 years old, with a 13 year old son who owns a business and some rental houses!

[Could there be A chance of something MORE HERE? LOL] We just never know what God is up to! But we do know IT'S ALL GOOD for His children!!!!

Now her taxes need to come in so she can put up one month’s rent deposit to hold it!!! (Should the Lord tarry a little longer.) BUT WE KNOW OUR GOD IS ABLE!!!!

Blessings to all of you and thank you so much for your payers.

Angel’s mom, Nadine

Dear, dear Nadine . . . this
is wonderful news, It's thrilling to hear your praise report!!!

Ya just made my day sharing how Abba Father answers prayer and PROVIDES . . as He promised, Jesus cares for His children!!

Give Angel a hug, God bless you!!!! . .

I'm jumping with joy the way our Lord and Provider cares .. .

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com