Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
IBM RFID Commercial - The Future Market

How scary is this commercial, the promoting of the chip has started. And how so many will fall for this device that delivers so so much. Yeah right!!!!

Come quickly Lord

Re: IBM RFID Commercial - The Future Market

WOW never saw that 1 coming LOL.

You realize how much simpler it would be to have this system in place? I was talking about this today. It would be so easy for people to say this is a great idea, having a cashless system, BUT there is the deception isnt it.
WOW and we are here for such a time as this.
Great Vid Paul

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

I find it interesting that its IBM.

It was IBM who aided Hitler in cataloging the Jews before WW2. That is how he knew who they were and where they lived.

Very Interesting!

Tearose dear Sis,

Another vid for you. Break down the masses through the media!!!!

love ybiC / Paul

Thanks Paul,
Havent seen any of those.
Things are getting interesting, huh?

TeaRose
I find it interesting that its IBM.

It was IBM who aided Hitler in cataloging the Jews before WW2. That is how he knew who they were and where they lived.

Very Interesting!

TeaRose, I didn't know that about IBM. Gives me the creeps. How will they find the Jews in America today? Can you say "CENSUS"?

Paul, here is some info borrowed from Prof. E.C.'s post this morning. It is from Susan Davis who posts here. This goes with what you have here and was given to her last March 2009:

Last spring the Lord spoke to me upon waking--he said clearly Obama is the antichrist

then later after he won the Nobel Peace Prize--I called a spiritual friend we talked about it and she said she wasn't sure--the next day she called me and said that same night the Lord spoke to her too and said that Obama was the antichrist and she said what? and the Lord said you heard Me right--GET READY--and she said Lord how do we get ready?--He answered just keep doing what you are doing and warn the people

Here is an amazing true story. My friend contacted me last week and he told me about a dream he had and asked me if I knew what it meant. I did not--so I just didn't talk about it anymore. A week later I was talking to him on the phone and he brought the same dream up again and said he couldn't get it off his mind--what did I think it meant? So I listened to it again--here is his dream:

He was home in his bathroom and the president was in the doorway and he was very upset about the president being there. Well the president was on a cell phone talking to someone and he kept saying he was Fred and trying to convince whoever he was talking to on the phone that he was Fred.

Now my friend wanted to know what I thought this dream meant. I didn't know--but I thought it was very strange. A thought came to mind--I went to the Internet and ran a search because I wondered if FRED was not an acronym or that it meant something. So I looked up Fred and nothing came up--and then I searched "fred government"--well what I found astounded me--and it was because of this dream of my friends that I found a whole section of the government promoting "Fred Federal" (remember in the dream, the president keeps calling himself Fred). So now you can go online and that Fred Federal is a fictional character created to represent the government's vision for the future for the RFID chip--aka Mark of the Beast. So now there is a Fred Federal Facebook, Fred Federal Twitter: http://twitter.com/FREDFEDERAL

Fred Federal Radio: http://www.federalnewsradio.com/?nid=72 Here is the government's vision for the future for healthcare using the RFID chip implanted in the patient: http://www.federalnewsradio.com/pdfs/cisco_federal_healthcare.pdf

Twitter explanation of Fred Federal:

Name FREDFEDERAL
Location Washington, DC
Bio Fred Federal is a fictional Cisco persona: Federal teleworking, IT Security, Emergency Management, Project Management, Unified Communications, Data Center

Revelation 22:20: He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon."
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

We would have never known about this if it weren't for that incredible dream where the president keeps referring to himself as Fred.

MARK OF THE BEAST (666)

RFID

“He required everyone – great and small, rich and poor, slave and free – to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name. Wisdom is needed to understanding this. Let the one who has understanding solve the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is 666” (Rev. 13:16-18 New Living Translation).

Now last Dec. I was telling people I did not think we had 2 1/2 years before the rapture and the Lord corrected me and said He is coming sooner than I think--we don't even have that much time.

Susan Davis (1 March 2010)
"dreams/visions"

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com