Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Noah's Day is TODAY

I saw a very disturbing video yesterday about the food supply and how it is now controlled by a very FEW companies. Someone loaned it to my sister and she brought it over so we could both watch it.

1. SEEDS - You may or may not know that MONSANTO now contols all seed prodction and farmers that try to keep and use their own NATURAL seed are being put out of business by this company. Monsanto actually has 75 people who work undercover to investigate and track down farmers and seed-cleaning companies that try to use pure seed instead of the HYBRIDIZED seeds of Monsanto. To me it was like the mafia in business suits terrifying these farmers into submission.

2. POULTRY - Found out that again - the control is in the hands of very few companies who control the production of the chickens from birth to market. The chickens are raised on a special feed that is loaded with hormones and chemicals to fatten them for slaughter in 49 days instead of three months. It also causes abnormally large breast growth as people prefer the white meat. Some of the chickens couldn't even stand up because the body growth is so far ahead of the development of the internal organs and bones that the bones cannot support the weight.

The poultry farmers are FORCED to grow them in darkened long chicken houses with no windows- no air, no light. The chickens are crammed from birth to gathering so closely that they are living and walking and falling around in layers of feces and urine because there is no room or light to come in and clean by and they are never allowed out of the building.

3. Cattle & Hogs - Again, only a few companies control the entire industry and they are very powerful. The cattle are only feed corn (genetically modified to promote rapid growth and more meat) and are in such close quarters there is no room to walk or run and like the chickens are knee deep in feces and urine until taken to the slaugheerhouses. Instead of 1,000s of local slaughterhouses, there are now only 13 slaughterhouses nationwide. That's right - 13. The process is so intense and so rapid that the feces caked on the hides of these poor cows often end up in the processed meat. Same with the hogs.

One man who was giving info on the tape said that the cows get e-coli not only because of the filth, but because they are never allowed to eat green grass which is their natural food. He said if they were allowed to eat green grass for 5 days it would kill the e-coli bacteria.

As I listened to this, it occurred to me that this is part of the reason that God destroyed the earth and everything in it the first time in Noah's day. The scientists and technicians within this small monoply of food companies that control every bite you put in your mouth have GENETICALLY ALTERED the livestock and all the seeds that produce the meal on your table. This includes cloning.

GENESIS 6:11-12
"The earth was depraved and putrid in God's sight and the land was filled with violence (desecration, infringement, outrage, assualt, and lust for power). And God looked upon the world and saw how degenerate, debased, and vicious it was, for all humanity had corrupted their way upon the earth and lost their TRUE DIRECTION."

Re: Noah's Day is TODAY

This is another reason why so many people have become vegetarian.

I only bought my red meat and chicken at Whole Foods or Fresh Market over the years. It has to be free range Angus or Hereford, and free range chicken. Of course I cannot afford that anymore but, Buffalo is a delicious substitute.

I have been picking oranges and grapefruits here, right off of untreated trees and, they are delicious. All the produce in the store is picked green and gassed. I hate it. Also, the fact that so many things are now "seedless" is a RED FLAG!!!!!

It has got to end soon!!!!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Maria, we used to get watermelon in the summer that the stores bought from the local farmers. Now we only have the SEEDLESS modified melons available in the stores. We have to go to roadside Farmer's Markets or stands to get real melons.

One interesting video on how corn has been altered. When you are considering corn, remember that this is the ONLY food given to cows and hogs now. Also, almost every product on the grocery shelves - 90% have FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP in the ingredient list so almost every thing you eat has corn in it.

I'm a HUGE animal lover, and it angers and sickens me to see them being abused like was just described right now. It hurt me to read about it, just as much as I'm sure that it hurt you, Texas Sue, to watch that video.

OH, PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!

Is that horrifying or what!!!!!!!!!! And you have the chemtrails being dumped on us everyday. Our world is one sea of toxins.

Sue, I could not find one watermelon WITH seeds at the Atlanta Farmers Market last summer!!!!!!! That is where we always got our produce growing up.

So, I just won't eat watermelon anymore. Remember how delicious watermelons were when we were kids!!!!! At least I am in grapefruit heaven down here. I am eating white grapefruits which is something commercial farmers do not produce anymore, they stopped planting those trees.

Lisaleenie, after seeing that video I don't know if I can ever put another bit of meat or chicken in my mouth- forget the babyback ribs from Smokehouse now! It was awful. I lived with my grandma and grandpa when I was growing up and we had chickens. They had a big yard and were able to be out in the sun and we raked and cleaned the pens every week. Of course, Granny would kill and cook a couple of chickens every couple of weeks or so but they lived in clean conditions. They did not eat genetically altered feed either.

We raised most of our vegetables and had 9 peach trees, 2 fig trees and 2 pear trees and 2 pecan trees. I remember that we had a spring garden, a summer and a winter one. So we ate fresh, healthy food while we were growing up. In the video, the narrator said that the fruits and tomatoes are picked green and injected with gasses to turn the color and make them look ripe. Well if you have ever eaten fresh fruit right off the tree and tomatoes off the vine just picked you sure do know the difference in the taste.

Maria, it is getting harder to get real melons and other foods because of the iron grip Monsanto has on all the farmers - this is another one-world elitest move to control the world and everyone in it. When I saw how few hands controlled every aspect of the food industry, I thought, 'this is it - we are at the end of the end now." When only a few people control the food supply they can feed or starve whomever they want, per the Georgia Guidestones that give the elites top ten goals. One is to reduce the population of the world to 500 Million from 6.7 billion. Things that make you go hhhmmm......

We were too poor growing up to buy much from the store which is why we raised most of our own food. Looking back , I see we were really rich in blessings and didn't know it. Granny even grew Mint and we would pick it to put in our tea. Now that was a delightful taste - fresh mint. Over the last week or so I have been seeing peach orchards in visions and wondering if this means I am almost home. Peaches so remind me of my granny's yard.

Sue, you were rich growing up, being able to eat like that. Heavenly peaches, now I am going to start daydreaming about peach trees in Heaven. I pray your visions are a sign you are going to see your granny soon. We had fresh mint too, growing all around the yard, and a vegetable garden. Mom canned food she got at the farmers market. The fresh lettuces my parents grew were my favorite. And banana peppers. Now I am depressed.

There is such a demonic presence around those GA guidestones. I am so grateful God allowed me to live a few miles from the ocean. It was oppressive for me to live in Atlanta. My doctor in Atlanta felt that demonic presence building too.

Most people have never heard about those guidestones and think that life is just going to go on like normal.

Maria, I just came back from running errands and saw your reply. I am hoping too that the peach tree visions are about our homegoing. We are all a bit past ready aren't we?

Those Georgia Guidestones are a real mystery. The man who commissioned the job and paid for it used a fake name. No one knows who he is or why they are there but it is just another example of how given over to the occult this country has become. When I heard on that video that there are now only 13 (THIRTEEN) slaughterhouses nation wide, I thought of the occult again - that is their number. It's BHO's favorite number too. He does everything by 13's. Be sure to read The Last Trumpet Newsletter for March that I posted yesterday. David Meyer talks about that.

Exodus 23

25You shall serve the Lord your God; He shall bless your bread and water, and I will take sickness from your midst.

26None shall lose her young or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.

My mealtime prayer

We were told many years ago to make sure we pray over our food and water......Now we are understanding why!

I watched a documentary on the GA guidestones. They are a "GUIDE" to those who survive the coming apocalyse. Tho it is believed not to be the one in the bible. We know its the Great Trib, but they are expecting something along the lines of a pole shift, with few survivors.

The man who had them built wanted it to withstand the most catastrophic events imaginable. Like Stonehenge or the Pyramids, to be around for millinia.
It is a guide to tell those who survive how to "maintain" the earth afterward.

Email: iampriceles@aol.com

Also a brief comment about the disturbing increased abscence of bees from the system--the bees are disappearing and that has a large affect on all types of food bearing plants--very strange times

Email: lovethewhirlwind@sbcglobal.net

Susan D - the chemicals that the crops are laced with now are killing the bees. If you saw the short video above, they are actually injecting viruses into the plant cells to modify them for different purposes. There is a great book out on this called, "Seeds of Deception" by Jeffrey Smith.

It is as if the one who comes to steal, kill and destroy has unleashed his whole arsenal on humanity. War and guns and bombs and threats of war are not enough on their own, now our food supply is being poisoned.

Seeds of Deception, the explosive exposé by Jeffrey M. Smith, documents significant health dangers of genetically modified (GM) foods and the intense industry influence and political corruption that allow them on the market. Hailed as the best book on the topic, many believe that the revelations in this book can topple an industry.]/quote]

I heard about that story of the chickens from a couple we buy fresh eggs from. The husband said after watching that show on the chickens not even being able to stand up he will never eat another chicken. They raise cows and we have decided to buy a half of a cow from them when it goes to slaughter just so we have some meat that we know has been raised on grass & water with no hormones or antibiotics. Sounds like soon though we may have to become vegetarians.

Darlene, guess what? After seeing that I am now a vegetarian. I do not care to ever put another bite of chicken or beef in my mouth. I have pretty much been off of pork for a few years now. I have occasionally eaten a bit of ham but no more.

One of the things that stood out also is the fact that the chickens are raised completely in the dark. Light is an important element to all of life, no matter the form because God IS light. The cows are supposed to eat grass which grows by photosynthesis - light and water. That is what keeps the cows from having e-coli in their systems. Physically, human beings are supposed to have a certain amount of green vegetables to be healthy. Guess what - LIGHT comes into play again. The growth of a plant by the process of photosynthesis includes LIGHT and water - we are designed by God to be creatures of light. We need food produced by light.

We butcher our own beef and pork. We have a lot of fun making bacon, prosciuto, different sausages and of course scrapple! We used to raise our own beef, but for last several years we get it from other farmers in our area. We know these people and we know what they feed their animals. You can really tell the difference in taste and tenderness. Everyone says so. We also had a milk cow a few years ago, a Jersey. Made the best ice cream! We used to raise our own chickens for meat birds, and also had laying hens, but it's a lot of work. I really feel fortunate to live in a rural area and to be able to actually survive on our own if needed. After reading about the chickens, I think we had better start doing it again!

Email: dennettefarr@verizon.net

Dennette, you are very blessed to live in a rural area and have access to uncontaminated food. It is a little unnerving to know that so few people control the food supply of the entire country and what is exported to other countries.

Bump - here is the thread Mark W about the genetically altered foods.

No way that I'm giving up beef, Sue But I do pray over my food with the intent of sanctifying it.

For a few years, we grew our own beef back when the boys were in 4-H and had show steers.

In regards to cotton seed. There used to be a plethora of delinting plants in our area. At the end of cotton harvest, when the gins processed the cotton, some of the seed was kept for the next year and sometimes several years if it was really good quality seed. All that is gone now. Monsanto technology has changed everything and they are fully prepared to take to court anybody that tries to delint and process their seed. It happened to one guy south of here and it cost him (or his family) a bundle of money. Sometime I'll tell you about the Canoloa lawsuit up in Canada involving Monsanto.

Gardens. We have a big one every year. Plant it with an 8 row planter Its about a 3 month process, canning and freezing produce out of our garden. Well worth it though.

Email: medik4@amaonline.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com