Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
''HOLD ON , IM COMIN"!!!

I wanted to share a song the LORD gave me a couple of years ago to encourage me to HOLD ON..be patient and know "HES COMING" so I was prompted by the LORD to share this song with you TODAY...although its a secular song, HE does speak to me thru many songs thru the last few years and I know this one will speak to you also!!

HE is Coming oh so soon now.. I just feel it in my Spirit!!

I dont know how to post a youtube here can anyone help??? thank u!

" target="_blank"> " target="_blank"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN4DHY_9gOs " target="_blank">

Re: ''HOLD ON , IM COMIN"!!!

I've always loved this song. I believe the Lord can use anything....yes, even secular songs....to speak to us!!

I just listened carefully to the words of this song right now, and I could just hear the Lord speaking to us through that song, telling us not to worry or to be sad..."HOLD ON, I'M COMING!!"

With all the events happening in March, I can't see us being here beyond the first week of April.

For the past year, the secular song that the Lord has used over and over to confirm to me He is coming soon
is "The Best Is Yet To Come". The words sound like our reunion too:

HOLD ON - I'M COMING

This song, too, always gets to me . .

~~
"No more talk
of darkness,
Forget these
wide-eyed fears.
I'm here,
nothing can harm you -
my words will
warm and calm you.

Let me be
your freedom,
let daylight
dry -your tears.
I'm here,
with you, beside you,
to guard you
and to guide you . . .

CHRISTINE
Say you love me
every
waking moment,
turn my head
with talk of summertime . . .

Say you need me
with you,
now and always . . .
promise me that all
you say is true -
that's all I ask
of you . . .

RAOUL
Let me be
your shelter,
let me
be your light.
You're safe:
No-one will find you
your fears are
far behind you . . .

CHRISTINE
All I want
is freedom,
a world with
no more night . . .
and you
always beside me
to hold me
and to hide me . . .

RAOUL
Then say you'll share with
me one
love, one lifetime . . .
Iet me lead you
from your solitude . . .

Say you need me
with you
here, beside you . . .
anywhere you go,
let me go too -
Christine,
that's all I ask
of you . . .

CHRISTINE
Say you'll share with
me one
love, one lifetime . . .
say the word
and I will follow you . . .

BOTH
Share each day with
me, each
night, each morning . . .

CHRISTINE
Say you love me . . .

RAOUL
You know I do . . .

BOTH
Love me -
that's all I ask
of you . . .

Anywhere you go
let me go too . . .
Love me -
that's all I ask
of you . .

Donna, I just about fell off my chair when I read what you said here. Last week when I posted the song, "The DREAM" by Susan Boyce from Les Miserables I almost posted "All I Ask Of You" from Phantom. I was given tickets to see "Phantom of the Opera" by Andrew Lloyd Webber a week ago and this song had been on my mind since it is my favorite from that score. Here it is in all of its beauty:

Thanks for the U Tube, T/Sue.

Not only are the words captivating, so is the melody. Have you seen the opera yet?

I've seen it 3 times, the last time, 3 months ago, . .

I'm convinced God can use whatever He chooses to open a window of Light to the Truth.

Thank u very much for the link...howd u get it to post underlined?? is that what makes it able to be clickable??

Donna, I saw it the first time several years ago when it played in Dallas for the very first time. Then I saw it the second time live on Feb. 20th. I also saw the movie but was not too impressed with it. The attempt to make the movie very sensual took away from the beauty of the music and the storyline.

ChristInCheryl, above the posting window click on the line that says, "Enter Message: (bb code and html allowed). It will show you how to do all kinds of things, including making your posts clickable.

Texas Sue
For the past year, the secular song that the Lord has used over and over to confirm to me He is coming soon
is "The Best Is Yet To Come". The words sound like our reunion too:

HOLD ON - I'M COMING

He has also given that one to me!! HE is SOO good and the BEST is YET to come.. jUST a SHOUT AND TRUMPET SOUND AWAY!!

Cheryl, to make it clickable, you need to put the brackets around it.

As you are typing your message in the message section, look right above that box and you will see bb code. Click on that and it will tell you how to do different stuff in your posts. Look down 6 lines and it will show you what the brackets need to look like to post your url link.

And welcome!!

bttt

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com