Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ANGEL GOT HER MIRACLE FROM GOD!!!!

TO RITA PRAYER WARRIORS:

LET'S ALL PRAISE THE LORD!!! HE HAS PROVIDED ANGEL A NEW HOME!!!

The house is one she’s been eyeing since Stan left that is right across from Austin’s school! $650 a month. The lady is moving the end of March! Isn’t God’s timing AWESOME!!!! The owner is a single dad, 45 years old, with a 13 year old son who owns a business and some rental houses!

[Could there be A chance of something MORE HERE? LOL] We just never know what God is up to! But we do know IT'S ALL GOOD for His children!!!!

Now her taxes need to come in so she can put up one month’s rent deposit to hold it!!! (Should the Lord tarry a little longer.) BUT WE KNOW OUR GOD IS ABLE!!!!

Blessings to all of you and thank you so much for your payers.

Angel’s mom, Nadine

Re: ANGEL GOT HER MIRACLE FROM GOD!!!!

Oh, Nadine, how awesome! I'm so glad for Angel!!

$650 rent for an apartment is practically obsolete here in California. That's how much they charge around here for just renting a room from somebody.

Anyway, I'm really happy for her, praise the Lord!

Nadine, rejoicing with you for dear little Angel! (((HUGS)). Doesn't it seem like now we are on speed-dial prayer and that God is answering much faster?

Praise the Lord! What wonderful news.

Yes, for sure, Texas Sue...

But we also know time is rapidly closing.

My sister, Teresa, mentioned this thought......What if the Lord returns before Angel has to move....then she and the kids would be gone but her stuff would still be in the house...and everyone would wonder!!! Possibly Stan would have to go clean out the house! He would then BELIEVE for sure what Angel has been telling him!!!!

Still praying he wakes up before it's too late!!!

I knew things were going to turn around for Angel!!! I was able to find a spacious one bedroom apt for 520 a month and that includes water.

In some ways the bad economy has helped a lot of us out!!!!!!

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Wow, we just prayed last night for her and all of us prayed for her in Rita and Adonai is faithful, He never lets anyone down. Praise Adonai , Praise Yeshua who sanctifies us and become our provider and Savior.

WoooW! THAT WAS FAST! GOD IS AMAZING!!! Great price, location for school, I am sooo glad for Angel! Thank you Dearest Father for providing for Angel and her family as we KNEW You would! Your mercy is neverending

This is wonderful news Nadine and Yes, Praise The Lord for His Faithfulness

Email: jpcarr@att.net

NADINE - I am still praising God for His miracle provision for Angel. Here is the time you posted a request for prayer last night:

Nadine

Feb 28, 2010 - 9:26PM

Today, you posted that she had received her miracle at

Mar 1, 2010 - 10:36AM

What a difference a day makes.

I've heard of 24 hour virus - now this is a 24 hour prayer answer! God is AWESOME.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com