<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hey Everybody Scarby Just Filled Out The 2010 Census: It Makes No Sensus To Me!!!

I just got home from running arrands and found Scarby on the front porch filling out the 2010 Census by the worker they hired to do the questioning!!!

I did first notice a giant wet spot on the census takers leg!!!

Of course that let me know that Scarby had done his job to answer the first perliminary question which was,Could you hold still while I mark my territory you fool tresspasser??!

I guess the census taker was so pressed to get a head count on each household that he did not mind the temporary rude inconvience!!

The first question he asked Scarby was How many people are in this household?

He just looked funny and said none!!! (I was gone at that time so he didn't lie)

Second Question: Do you have an occupation other than resident?

Scarby: Yes!

Census Taker: What is it?

Scarby: Homeland Security! Guard Duty! Domestic Engineer!

Census Taker: Who is in charge of bringing home the income?

Scarby: I would be the one but I can't drive with my teeth; I am chained to that doghouse until my owner let's me off the leash!!!

Census Taker: So there is someone else here with you!!!

Scarby: No! (again Scarby did not lie, I was not present so I was not actually there)

Census Taker: Do you have an income of more than 40,000 a year?

Scarby: I make only whatever I dig up in the backyard! Mostly bones and scrape metal! A few moles here and there!
I once dug up an old Indian chief mole: his name was Ger-ron-a-MOLE!!!

That is enough of this lame Scarby episode!!! It would have to end with a bad pun!!!!!

Re: Hey Everybody Scarby Just Filled Out The 2010 Census: It Makes No Sensus To Me!!!

Oh, Scott buddy, you are too funny!!!!

I just love that cutt little mutt Scarby! So does Miss Persnickity!!

I always wonder what mischief he's going to run into next!

You're so imaginative, Scott, did you ever consider writing chldren's books? You'd be a natural at it!

Re: Hey Everybody Scarby Just Filled Out The 2010 Census: It Makes No Sensus To Me!!!

Lisa thanks for your fine outstanding uncompromising and unmerrited favor of unfanthomable proportionalism of gratitude!!!

In other words thanks a lot!!!

Yes I have thought about writing children books but because I am one who likes to relate to all kinds of people I would rather like to reach the teenage generation!!!

I play electric guitar which might help break down some thick walls between the generation gap!!!!

Those guitar hero players have nothing on the real guitar masters!!!!!

I am still an average guitarist! mainly because I cannot retain all the scales and chords and music theories in my memory!!!

Lisa do you play a musical instrument?!! If so what might that be?!

And if not what are some of your hobbies or skills?

Hello again, buddy,

Well, I did take a guitar class once. On the first day of class, the teacher accidently dropped his very expensive guitar that he was holding, got madder than a wet hen, then said angrily, "This class is over! Ask for your refund for this class."

So that was the end of my guitar playing career.

Hobbies or skills, eh???? Hummmmm....well, I love to write. I had one of my poems published once. As for singing....well....ever hear a dog howl when he hears an irritating sound? Yep, that's me trying to sing. I would love to sing for the Lord so badly....that's why I have the picture of blondie holding the mike in my avitar!

How cool that you can play the guitar! I just love music...another passion of mine...to put on some praise music and sing my froggie throat out to the Lord while His eyes glaze over with His ear plugs on!

One day I would LOVE to hear you play your guitar, Scott!!! My tail is still wagging for 2010! I just know it!!!

Scott - I have been trying for days to think of who you remind me of with the adventures of Scarby - the Wizard of Oz - remember what he was telling Dorothy, the lion, the scare crow and the tin man when he was handing out their rewards from a bag? He told the tin man "you don't know how lucky you are not to have a heart, hearts are made to be broken". To the scare crow he said he was "A thinker of great thoughts" and to the lion he said "what do they call men that do good deeds? A good deed doer!" - well, it just sounds like some of Scarbies posts! lol

Lisa I just wish I could have you fill out a questionare on all your talents and gifts!!!

You are a storehouse of awesome abilities just waiting to be brought out into the light!!!

The way you find out what your talents and gifts are is to write down things that interest you the most and what things you do that you are good at doing!!!

The way you can sing and maybe hit the right key my friend is to learn how to sing with your mind and memory first!

This is a tecnique I have done for ages!!!

You picture in your mind the song first!!!

Then you try to remember how it sounds when you here it on the radio!!!

Then you try to use your voice and reach the same octive or key as the voice of the music artist!!!

This is normally called mimicing someone!!!

Comedians do this when they try to impersonate another celebrity!!!!

The difference is that you are mimicing the sound of another music artist!!!

I can mimic some of the british invasion band groups on a tape recorder!!! I just get my voice to sound like the voice of the groups' lead singer from memory and I can almost sound just like them!!!!

I think anybody can do this!!! It just takes practice!! Even if you don't think you can carry a tune it is possible to mimic a rock star!!!! Because most of them sound terrible anyways!!!!

They have there loud guitars to hide the flaws and bad off keys in their vocals!

Lisa-Lee you are brilliant to me!!!! Whoop-Ta-Deee!

Ms. Victor I played a bit part in the Wizard of Oz!

Do you remember the broken yellow brick that the Tin Man tripped over on his way to recovery; that was me as a little yellow-spined TIKE!!!!

I was just learning to ride on my yellow brick BIKE!!!

Who would have know that I would later be told to go fly a faded yellow KITE!!!!

Ouch!! Now that last one sure did BITE!!!!

Scott
Lisa I just wish I could have you fill out a questionare on all your talents and gifts!!!

You are a storehouse of awesome abilities just waiting to be brought out into the light!!!

The way you find out what your talents and gifts are is to write down things that interest you the most and what things you do that you are good at doing!!!

The way you can sing and maybe hit the right key my friend is to learn how to sing with your mind and memory first!

This is a tecnique I have done for ages!!!

You picture in your mind the song first!!!

Then you try to remember how it sounds when you here it on the radio!!!

Then you try to use your voice and reach the same octive or key as the voice of the music artist!!!

This is normally called mimicing someone!!!

Comedians do this when they try to impersonate another celebrity!!!!

The difference is that you are mimicing the sound of another music artist!!!

I can mimic some of the british invasion band groups on a tape recorder!!! I just get my voice to sound like the voice of the groups' lead singer from memory and I can almost sound just like them!!!!

I think anybody can do this!!! It just takes practice!! Even if you don't think you can carry a tune it is possible to mimic a rock star!!!! Because most of them sound terrible anyways!!!!

They have there loud guitars to hide the flaws and bad off keys in their vocals!

Lisa-Lee you are brilliant to me!!!! Whoop-Ta-Deee!

Thank you, Scott! You're a big encourager to me! And I liked what Ms. Victor said about you being the Wizard of Oz...really cute analogy, Ms. Victor!!

Actually, I have tried all of what you suggested. I can sing low like Cher, high like Diana Ross, and when I was a teenager, I taped recorded my voice singing with the music playing in a head set...and I still sound like a frog!! Oh, well....

Scott
Ms. Victor I played a bit part in the Wizard of Oz!

Do you remember the broken yellow brick that the Tin Man tripped over on his way to recovery; that was me as a little yellow-spined TIKE!!!!

I was just learning to ride on my yellow brick BIKE!!!

Who would have know that I would later be told to go fly a faded yellow KITE!!!!

Ouch!! Now that last one sure did BITE!!!!

That's too funny!!

Lisa! You will always be my American Idol!! On The RITA talent show!!!!

Go out there and knock em' dead girl!! Or I mean wake em' alive !

There That's better!!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com