Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Powerful - you must hear this

Take a moment, turn on your speakers and listen to this. You will be glad you did.

http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?news_iv_ctrl=-1&abbr=tv_&page=NewsArticle&id=9025

Re: Powerful - you must hear this

Thank you for this post T/Sue. What a wonderful testimony of the power of the Holy Spirit!

Praise be to God.

Email: maria callison@hotmail.com

Diana & Maria, this woman was dying and nearly gone but God - what a wonderful miracle. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever and He is still in the healing business. I could listen to this one over and over. When I listened this morning I could feel the Presence of God fill up my room. Just wonderful.

Texas Sue, I also listened to it yesterday and it is indeed sooooo powerful! ALL the praise to our wonderful and great God!

Email: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

Tx Sue, I was truly amazed and blessed by this woman's testimony. I'm an ex-nurse, and I KNOW that you don't just "recover" from this type of disease (or from the radical surgeries she underwent). Listening to this miraculous healing testimony was truly a blessing.

Thank you TexasSue that was a massive blessing to me.
love
Ditta

Diana
Tx Sue, I was truly amazed and blessed by this woman's testimony. I'm an ex-nurse, and I KNOW that you don't just "recover" from this type of disease (or from the radical surgeries she underwent). Listening to this miraculous healing testimony was truly a blessing.

Amen, Diana! I used to be a nurse myself, and after watching this video, I too can attest to the miraculous miracle that took place as something you don't just recover from.

Thank you, Texas Sue, for posting this!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com