Author
Comment
RAPTURE - 2010 = "7-4/5-10" A VERY UNCONVENTIONAL DATE

RAPTURE DATE - 2010 by Joseph Blackmon

Care of Scuggers for J. Blackmon

Email: jmb7772009@hotmail.com

Website: www.scribd.com/full/27673222?access_key=key-1d6zo86qq965fdbyq6wc

Re: RAPTURE - 2010 = "7-4/5-10" A VERY UNCONVENTIONAL DATE

JB! Do you think you could post this amazing material on this website like Geneustace did on my post?

I have trouble downloading material when it is embedded from another website!!! Some how I do not know what keys to push to download from another web page!!!!

Did I just say the same thing twice??? You idiot!! How so uncool that was! Go boil an egg---self!!!!

Dearest Joseph - I can only get a white box titled "Rapture Date" - is it my computer? Thanks Joseph!

Ms. Victor! I have the same problem you do!!! I am asking brother Joe to see if he can paste this material on the website here like Geneustace di on the other thread of mine!!!!

Joe even with that website you posted it will still come out blank if I make copies on the print out machine!!!

You have to see if you can paste it on this RITA website like Geneutace did on the 88 reasons post!!!

I must really be a dummy with this computer techy stuff!!!

SCOTT,
I DID IT THAT WAY BECAUSE IT IS 104 PAGES LONG!

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO TIE UP THAT MUCH SPACE HERE?

BESIDES IT WILL SHOW AS BLACK & WHITE ANYWAY?

FULL SCREEN URL VIEW CLICK HERE

You have a good point there bro!!!! Maybe I will just have to review it when I have a good hour to kill!!!

What am I saying that would be 24/7/365!!!!! I'm retired and I can't get job!!!! I've fallen and I can't get up!!!!

Ms. Victor
Dearest Joseph - I can only get a white box titled "Rapture Date" - is it my computer? Thanks Joseph!

TRY AND CLICK 'REFRESH' TO GET THE BOX TO COME IN

I think they need to clear their cookies..

Joseph Blackmon
RAPTURE DATE - 2010 by Joseph Blackmon

Care of Scuggers for J. Blackmon

Part 2 of Rapture date...

scroll to page 9 and following for the “OBAMA” WILL BE VISITING THE “CANDI BOROBUDUR TEMPLE” OF GAUTAMA BUDDHA.
commentary

Rapture Date 2010 - Article 2 of 2

Email: scuggers1@gmail.com

Re: RAPTURE - 2010

NEW TODAY...

Rapture Date - 2010 - Article 3

Website: pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=0&cmd=search&searchby=user&searchfor=scuggers

FIRSTFRUITS OF MICAH SHOW PRE-TRIB RAPTURE

The First Fruits of Micah 7 the Church Rapture, Before Daniel 9-27 Covenant

Website: pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086901292&frmid=13&msgid=0&cmd=search&searchby=user&searchfor=scuggers

ANTI-CHRIST IS NOT REVEALED BEFORE RAPTURE!!

Hard Saying-Antichrist Not Revealed Before Rapture

WHEN IS THE REVEALING OF THE ANTI-CHRIST? AN ANSWER

When is the Revealing of the Antichrist - The Answer

Re: WHEN IS THE REVEALING OF THE ANTI-CHRIST? AN ANSWER

I found this very interesting...He was the one who gave us so many messages for Hanukkah in 2009.

I also found it tie in with a message in 2004 that an attack on the US and rapture on a possible July 4th...as the man who received said at the time it was a warm day and many were playing golf when missles starting falling. Also Shelby Corbett said when she was raptured it was like fireworks the day before and were swimming in their pool.

I was given the number 7 and 4 and 12 which would fallright on July 4th at 12:00 midnight..it also could correspond with a vision I received serveral years ago of a possible rapture time..I was shown 7 pegs on a pegboard straight across....along with 234 that Vincent received the possibilities are there.

MARANATHA..Virginia

Email: varnke@roadrunner.com

WHAT TIME - 2 & 10 RAPTURE - VINCENT TAN & NOAH - 234 CODE FROM SPELLING BEE & VISIONS

WHAT TIME - 2 & 10 RAPTURE - VINCENT TAN & NOAH - 234 CODE FROM SPELLING BEE & VISIONS
by Joseph Blackmon

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com