Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Except the Days Be Shortened

CNN:
Chile quake may have tipped Earth's axis

The massive earthquake that struck Chile on Saturday may have
shifted the Earth's axis and created shorter days, scientists at NASA say.

The change is negligible, but permanent: Each day should be 1.26 microseconds shorter,
according to preliminary calculations. A microsecond is one-millionth of a second.

A large quake shifts massive amounts of rock and alters the distribution of mass on the planet.

My comment: This also happened in Dec. 2004 with the Indian Ocean 9.0 quake and tsunami - TWO Day shortening events within 6 years of each other. Will it happen again at the rapture earthquake?

Re: Except the Days Be Shortened

WOW Sue...Great find..

YIPPEE WOOOO HOOO

we are going home soon.

Love ya sis

Sarah

Sue,
I remember watching an episode of Prophecy In The News recently, and J.R. Church was dicussing this topic of the days being shortened. He and Gary Stearman proposed that during the trib, the earth's axis will straighten up and possibly spin a little faster. I think that is very possible, and this info concerning the quake in Chile seems to confirm that it can happen. Look up! Our redemption is drawing near!

Kevin

Email: hogwoodk@gmail.com

In complete agreement, all...

I go to Watch.org for my news and saw that the earth had "sped up" its rotation as a result of the quake and went and then, yep, as has been foretold.

Maranatha!

Another fulfilling of scripture. Amazing! I always wondered what that scipture meant (about shortening the days) and now I can see it happening before our very eyes! I remember once I heard Jack Van Impe say that he thought that the days were literally going to be shortened by having fewer hours in the day. I thought to myself, hmmmmm, how is that possible?? But now that I see that it is.

Wow, great find, Texas Sue!!! And guess what? With all the other gigantic erthquakes still ahead of us, the days will be even more shortened still!

Texas Sue - Diane's vision that Calvin posted sounded like a big enough earth quake to shorten a day!

TS, I hadn't even read this thread when I saw the news article on AOL.com, but when I saw that article, I thought THE EXACT SAME THING AS YOU!!! EXCEPT THOSE DAYS BE SHORTENED! Well, who'd a'thunk that an earthquake could've shortened the days!?! When the MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE hits, how much shorter are the days gonna be then? I guess it doesn't take an asteroid to throw the earth off its axis.

Someone mentioned that they thought God will probably surprise and do things a whole lot different than we could've thought of. I can see they were right!

Here's hoping to see you in the air PERHAPS TODAY!

from Leenie:
"With all the other gigantic erthquakes still ahead of us, the days will be even more shortened still!"

That's what I was thinking too Leenie! We're beginning to understand, little by little.

from Rhonda: Here's hoping to see you in the air PERHAPS TODAY!

Rhonda -love this!

Well Sarah, Kevin, Shirley, Ro, Lisaleenie, Rhonda and Ms Victor - we are at least a day closer than we were yesterday. Packed and ready to go now!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com