Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hello Scarby!

Hello Scarby,

My name is Miss Dainty Paws.

Miss Persnickity just adopted me from the pet shelter. She told me that this fellow named Scott had a cute pup named Scarby, and that he was looking for a girlfriend.

As you can see, I'm kinda shy, so that's why I'm hanging my head. But I really hope that you like me!! Miss Persnickity is going to take me now to the library to meet you, Scarby.

Miss Persnickity told me about Texas Sue's Smokehouse Ribs. Maybe if you like, your master Scott could take us there! I love ribs, don't you?

See you later, Scarby!!!

Re: Hello Scarby!

Oh Miss Dainty Paws you are the cutest thing! Makes me want to go rescue another puppy - but I think seven rescue dogs are quite enough!

Oh Leenie,

Miss Dainty Paws is WAY to cute and innocent for Scarby! How can you do that to the poor little thing?? LOL

Here's a gal more Scarby's type. She's just lookin for love - and clearly has not found it yet!

Poor miss Dainty Paws may need to cover her face if she decides to stay with the Scarb Man. He won't know how to react to such beauty!

Seriously though - google "ugly dogs" and click "images" at the top for a shocker! I almost lost my lunch!!

That is none other than Scarby's little lost brother Mr. Bo Gingles!!!1

I guess the animal shelter gave him another cute name!!!

You see Scarby was seperated at birth by a tragedy at the farm where I grew up!!!

He had four other brothers at that time! This one pictured is the last one his parents managed to pop out onto the barn yard floor!!!

I don't know what it was about the farm environment but it always seemed to cause Scarby to keep his front legs straight and stiff in front of him and to bring his back legs up and pointed out straight in front of him and then go scooting his back end all over the grass carpeted pasture out by the henhouse!

Blasted them tormenting pinworms!

The cows knew what was TICKing Scarby off! They just looked puzzled because every now and then each one of them would be disappearing into the deep freezer away from the regular watering trough!

I better stop while I'm aHEAD of cattle!!!

For me to stop this early is almost unHERD of!!!!!

Lisa there I go with the cow jokes again!!!

Mad COw in the House!!!

Miss Dainty Paws could you post the large photo of Miss Persnickity's find of Scarby's lost twin brother!!

I don't think many noticed it on the other thread!!!! That's what I said Fred!!! Shirley you Jest!!! Nope I just JESTER!!

Diane C. what a wonder crop of doggie pagenent butes you have added to this trail mix!!!

That first photo with the creepy eyes with the matching smile! I don't know whether to give Scarby a taser device when he goes on a date with that one or not!!!

The second photo is a bit more compatible for my Scarby!! Reminds me of the unknown comic of years back with the paper bag over his head!!!

If you know Scarby he loves opening up paper bags! In this case the center will probable be goooey!!! Yuck!!!

Hi everybody! This is a picture of Scooby Poopsie, Scarby's twin brother! Isn't he a cutie??? I found him at the pet shelter!!

Lisa I wish you could make this photo of Scarby's twin brother soo much bigger and place it in the area where we reply!! Like where I am now!!!!

Lisa can you see me!!! I am right between the lines where the white paper is! If you get a magnifying glass and look at the glass fibers you will see them reflecting my image!!!

I am eating a taco with cheese dip!!! It was good!!!

Lisa I am ready to post another serious message!!! Put away your happy slippers!!

I take that back!! This message will make you want to shout to the Lord in the Highest!!!

It is a bute!!!!

Excuse me Lisa I am dripping taco grease all over the keyboard; not to mention all the loose lettuce and grated cheese falling off and going in between the key pads!!

Ah Oh! The Librarians are giving me that dead pan stare again!!!

The last time I ate tacos or a bean burrito in the Library was the time they faced me against the south wall for an hour standing up all that time; until my punishment was over about 60 minutes later!!!

Don't believe this Lisa Lee!!! It is just a bunch of made up mumble-jumble!!!

You will know when I am serious!! My lip will not twitch!!!

Now I gotta post what I gotta post!!!

Sorry, Scott, but Miss Lisaleenie doesn't know how to enlarge my picture! She is what they call "GRAPHICS CHALLENGED"

I saw the pictures of those ugly mutts that Diane tried to fix Scarby with. YIKES!! They were so ugly, it made my tail curl!!

I have to tell you, I was getting kinda worried because he was sniffing after me...must have mistaken me for a girl because of my blonde bangs. But if I were him, I'd go hightailing after Miss Dainty Paws. She's a real looker! And a shy little thing, too! Heck, if Scarby doesn't go after her, dogggone it, I think I'll set my sights on her myself!!!

Scooby Poopsie

Lisa I think I saw by the side of the highway the other day, on some farmers property, a salivating three-legged oinker(Lisa that is a comic technique I have of adding words together in combination instead of just saying a farm pig, to make it come out more rediculous)!

I hate to think I am creating a Frank-in-Lisa-Stein!!!

Where just two children playing in the sand box until the recess bell rings, and then we have to go inside and study for the test!!!

We're just two people going for a walk in the morning just so we can eat some hot rolls when the bakery opens!!!

Lisa I really love that movie with Helen Hunt and Jack Nicolson, As Good As It Gets!!!

I even named one of my post after one of the great lines in this movie!!!!

I don't know about everybody else but this movie made a big impression on me!!!!

That's a FACT!!! MACK!! Now I am having a McRIBB ATTACK!!! Cut me some Slack!!!

I'm wrong! who could want to bring a McRIBB attack on!!! When you're hungry though-they do hit the spot)!

I want my baby BACK---> you know the rest of the tune my friend!!!!

Scott
Diane C. what a wonder crop of doggie pagenent butes you have added to this trail mix!!!

That first photo with the creepy eyes with the matching smile! I don't know whether to give Scarby a taser device when he goes on a date with that one or not!!!

The second photo is a bit more compatible for my Scarby!! Reminds me of the unknown comic of years back with the paper bag over his head!!!

If you know Scarby he loves opening up paper bags! In this case the center will probable be goooey!!! Yuck!!!

Oh, Scott and Diane, you made my day! You guys are too funny!!

I laughed out loud when I saw your posts, and those ugly dates for Scarby!!

I guess Miss Dainty Paws really looked good to Scarby after that!!!

Hey Scooby Poopsie, you tell your new owner Lisaleenie that if she wants to make your picture bigger and in the main text, here's what she needs to do.

Use the same picture url or address that you are putting in the Avatar spot. Put that same address here in the text place. Now you just have to put brackets around it with the letters img in front of it, and /img in back of it. Click right about where you are typing on the bb code spot and go down to line 8 and make the brackets and img look just like that around your poopsie avatar address.

Hope that makes sense. By the way, you're so ugly that you're cute!

Thanks, Diane! I'm going to try that right now.

P.S. I just have to tell you...I'm still laughing so hard at those ugly mutt pictures you posted...the first one with the goofy expression of one of those stepford wives, and the other one with the bag over his head...then Scott's description of them in another post really set me off into giggles!! Good job, guys!! This kind of humor is TOTALLY UP MY ALLEY!!

Okay, here goes!!

Yea!!!! We did it!! Thank you, Diane!!

Oh poor Poopsie!

Ok, let me try to explain better. The brackets aren't right. I'm gonna try to type them here for you to see . Ok, that didn't work because when I type the brackets as they should look, the stupid post is trying to recognize it as a picture so you will have to look directly at the explanation on the bbcode.

The word, bb code, is right above the message box as you are typing. As you click on it, count down 8 lines and then that's what the brackets should look like. Give it another try..

Whew! Sorry, Diane, but Lisaleenie isn't too swift.

Okay, now I watched her follow your directions and she found the bb code, then she went down to line 8, and she saw a house. She right clicked on it, and nothing happened.

Now what do I tell her to do? There's beads of sweat going down her brow, and she looks frazzled.

Thanks for your help, Diane!

Poopsie

Poor Poosie again. No, don't right click on it. Just look on line 8, on the left as to how the brackets look around the "example" url, and make your brackets look like that when you type your url into the message part of your post.

Oh, poor puppy. If you only had opposible thumbs!!

Diane C
Poor Poosie again. No, don't right click on it. Just look on line 8, on the left as to how the brackets look around the "example" url, and make your brackets look like that when you type your url into the message part of your post.

Oh, poor puppy. If you only had opposible thumbs!!

Okay, Diane, I think that Lisaleenie got the brackets right this time! (Check out how it looks now on her earlier post!)

Now what does she do? (Keep in mind what I said about her not being too swift, remember?)

Thanks, Diane! You are really a nice lady to be so patient with Lisaleenie!

Poopsie

Not quite. Use the same bracket key as you used, but use it lower case, not upper. Don't hit the shift button - use the bracket just plain - lower case. Then it will work.

Diane C
Not quite. Use the same bracket key as you used, but use it lower case, not upper. Don't hit the shift button - use the bracket just plain - lower case. Then it will work.

IT WORKED! CHECK IT OUT!!! THANKS SO MUCH, DIANE!!

Lisaleenie and Poopsie

Good heavens, Leenie, that is the scariest picture I have ever seen!! I thought it looked bad small....YIKES!!!

Congratulations!! You did it! Now look at all the fun you're going to be able to have! I just hope you pick cuter dogs in the future.....Oh, poor Scoobie. It's not your fault. God made you that way - or possibly someone's been messin with your DNA????

Yep, that's some scarey looking pooch, huh? It looks like some kind of hybrid, doesn't it??

Well, since Scarby ain't no looker himself, I thought that his twin brother couldn't look that hot either, so I choose poor Poopsie!

Thanks for all your help! Boy am I going to have fun posting pictures!

Ok, Leenie and Poopsie. I'm going to bed now, and if I have nightmares, it's all your fault!

Wow, that's some kind of ugly!

Diane C
Ok, Leenie and Poopsie. I'm going to bed now, and if I have nightmares, it's all your fault!

Wow, that's some kind of ugly!

Have a good night's sleep, sis!! Thanks again!!

LOL, you're very welcome sis. Goodnight!

hugs!!

Here's a big picture of me, Scarby!! I hope you like it!!

Don't forget, I'm a shy little pup!

Hi Paul, I see that you're getting in on the silliness here, too!!!

I loved the picture of the hound dog and the little boy praying, but where did those goofy dog pictures come from? Those cracked me up!!

Hey, Scott, remember you wanted to see a big picture of me? Well, Lisaleenie FINALLY learned out to do that (thanks to Diane), so HERE I AM!!!

Yes, and Scott asked for a large picture of me, too, remember, Miss Smarty Pants??

Lisaleenie

DON'T HATE US BECAUSE WE'RE BEAUTIFUL!!

Shucks, they're cuter than me! Boy, am I depressed!

Not me!! I'm every bit as cute as they are!

Hi Scarby,

I sure would like to go out with you! Here's my picture!

Me, too, Scarby!

Pick me!! I'm better looking than those two ugly hounds!!

WHAT??? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!! HEEEELLLPPP!!

SCARBY

Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!! Dog Ugly Overkill on my radar screen!!!

I guess that fast I was going to go on will be a sinch now!! Who can touch food after seeing all these halloween outcasts!!!

You girls and you guy are just soo funny that I hate to even soil the pool water!!!!

Paul that dog picture of the mutt on the couch with his legs in that position was how I was describing Scarby when he had them things bothering him and he was scooting his back end on the grassy green pasture!!!

Diane C. you are so instructive with your explaining how to enlarge these bat ugly dog photos; I was so amazed to see how awesomely ugly Lisa's photo of Scarby's twin brother turned out to be!!!

Great freak show material for that canine's future!

This whole thread is one for the dogs!!!!

I think that the whole PUPulation of RITA should adopt at least one or two of these horrid butes!

I better stop! My PUN virus is starting to act up again!!!!

Miss Persnickity you are adorable even in that hillbilly make-up!! OOOOh WEEEE! OOOOH WEEE Baby!!! Won't you let me take you on a seain' cruise!!!!

That Scoobie Doo Doo dog picture has got to go!!!
Definitely a case of too many "Flea and Lyme Tick Medicine Treatments!!!"

Lisa I could have just said Too many drugs but as I told you before that is my comic formula; use word combinations that sound rediculous together!!!!

Try it sometime and see what you think!

Scott buddy, DOGGONE IT, you didn't say a word about Scruffy and Muffy!! Weren't they cute little pooches? And what about the picture of Miss Dainty Paws that I enlarged? Why, Scarby should be running around pleased as punch! Just because a few pictures of some ugly mutts were thrown in there shouldn't put Scarby in a tailspin! (Get it? TAILspin!)

Glad that Miss Persnickity's picture tickled your fancy! Once she goes to an orthodontist and learns how to uncross her eyes, she'd be a fine date!!

Lisa Scarby and I placed all these pictures on the wall with each having their own thumb tack!!!

I let Scarby choose which ever photos charmed him the most!!

You have to realize that Scarby like them RUFF around the edges(I really didn't plan that Pun!)

So as Scarby surveyed the photos on the distant wall he slowly zeroed in on the target and he let fly that one magical steel tipped DART!!!!

It hit the bullseye on his twin brother Scoobie Poopie photo!!

Right on the tip of the snout of that ghastly beast !!!!

I guess it will not be roses and a romantic meal tonight for Scarby!!! More like just taking in a Cubs game!!!!

If Scarby can choose his own photo like Scott said, then what about me? I know I'm just a bear, but shucks, who says that I can't be on Scarby's list, too? I'm not some dumb ugly mutt, I'm a pretty darn cute Teddy Bear, even if I do say so myself!! Scott said Scarby was going to take in a Cubs game...well, I'm a Cub! A bear cub, that is!!

Teddy you da BEAR!!!!!

This bear picture is a close match to my puppet "DoorKnob"!!! Except the eyes are real big and the mouth is more human like and is made to be moved around to express human feelings!!!

But I have no problems with Scarby dating a bear--case closed!!!! But he pre-FURS dogs!!!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com